2Mother's Choice Serenity

Mother's Choice Serenity Questions & Answers

Sandra

Can you change the side of tightning buckle on tethering strap as i need 2 seats in my car

Sandra

Can you you change the side the tethering clip is on as i have to have 2 seats in my car

Mother's Choice   DM

Hi Sandra, thank you for reaching out. The top tether can be switched by us or an authorised repairer. Please reach out to our customer service team who will be able to help. customerservice@dorel.com.au or 1300 809 526. Kind Regards, Milla

Piscesff
Piscesff

I’m wondering if anchor points are required.

Mother's Choice   DM

Hello, thanks for reaching out. In Australia it is 100% required to have a top tether if the seat has been manufactured with the tether attached it must be used. Hope this helps. Have an amazing weekend. Fi - Customer Care Team

VMR
VMR

I am a grandparent, I have had my M.C Serenity for about 12 months, it was installed by an authorised fitter in forward facing (2 year old grandie) now need to change it to rear facing (new grandchild). I am attempting the fitting for interest purposes and find the seat does not sit securely in my 2016 Outlander in rear facing mode. Also the tether strap will not tighten enough to take up all the slack; I am going to go to an authorised fitter (maybe I am doing something wrong) but I m disappointed it does not sit flat and securely on my car seat. I no longer have the instruction manual as the fitter needed it more than I obviously, so You tube etc is the only choice to look for instructions. Unfortunately the Mothers Choice Serenity seems to be the one model no one wants to show an instructional video for, maybe there's something in that!
Also tried emailing Mothers Choice and the response was optional articles none of which help
Appreciate any assistance

Mother's Choice   DM

Hi VMR, Thanks for reaching out to us. Feel free to get in touch with our customer service team via phone 1300 809 526 and they can assist further. Thanks Claire - Social Media Team

Glenda Sykes
Glenda Sykes

Is the Mother's Choice Serenity a rear facing car seat?

Doooooob

Both.. We had it rear facing till our kid turned 2, now its front facing.

Mother's Choice   DM

Hi Glenda, I hope you are having a lovely day. The answer to your question is yes. The serenity starts with rear facing for the first 12 months or until your little one has reached the height marker to switch to forward facing. If you have any further inquiries or wish to speak with one of our lovely customer service consultants do not hesitate to do so and we will do our best to help you out :)

Kellie P.
Kellie P.

Can i take the inserts out of the carseat at a certain age

kraftykuts95
kraftykuts95

As your child grows you will know when it is appropriate to remove the inserts. I guess the answer is yes they can be removed

Mother's Choice   DM

Hi Kellie, Thank you for reaching out, the Inserts are designed and tested to be used from 0-6 months. The infant insert can also be removed earlier at the parent’s discretion. Kind Regards- Mark, Mother's Choice Team.

Cheryl
Cheryl

Re serenity convertible car seat. My grandson, almost 3yrs, is complaining of back pain saying the seat hurts. There isn't a lot of padding on the plastic frame. Has anyone used a padded lining to make it more comfortable?

Hi
I purchased a Serenity car seat for my grandchild and I seem to have lost the infant insert.
Do you know where I can buy a replacement one please?
Regards

Pranav

I would recommend reject shop or try in big w.

K Lang
K Lang

There are universal infant inserts available on Amazon.au

Mother's Choice   DM

Hi Lynda, Thank you for being a Mother's Choice customer. Please contact us in 1300 809 526 and you can place an order for an insert/trim directly from us. Kind Regards, Mother's Choice Team.

Lynda

What price will it be please?

Saurabh

HI, i am planning to purchase Mother's Choice Serenity Convertible Car Seat. Question- is it complatible to all Standard car models? My care is Mitsubishi ASX. Is this seat suitable for ASX?

Doooooob

I am not sure about ASX, but it fits my Mitsubishi Outlander. Happy to send the picture of the car seat where I hook the baby seat.

Saurabh

Thanks. yes, please share the pics.. that would be great

Pranav

I have ford and it fits.. It's slim and comfy so definitely it fits..

Ange
Ange

Is this car seat fitted with easy adjust straps? I need one with easy to slide harness NOT a seat that requires removal of straps to adjust. TIA

Mother's Choice   DM

Hi Ange, Unfortunately this seat does not come with automatic harness adjustment. If this is what you require we would recommend looking at the Mothers Choice Adore or Accord. If you have any further questions about this, please contact our Customer Service team on 1300 809 526.

Kind regards, Fiona

Ash
Ash

Can you install this car seat without ISOFIX points?

Mother's Choice   DM

Hi Ash Thanks for your question.
The Mothers Choice Serenity does not have Isofix connections and is installed using the cars seatbelt.
If you need any help or manuals please phone our Customer Service team on 1300 809 526.

Kind regards
Mothers Choice Team

Hannah M.
Hannah M.

Does anyone know how to make the seat recline when in rear-ward facing position? I have it to the max "recline" setting but it still looks like my baby is sitting upright? Thanks in advance!

Marelle P.
Marelle P.

I have lost the book I got with it and need to lengthen the straps, how do I do it.

Wharfie

To lengthen the shoulder straps there is a strap latch under the front of the seat. Press to release and both straps can be extended together. To fit snugly pull on the single strap .

HI,

Just wondering I if this seat has a separate base which would allow me to remove the seat with a sleeping baby in it without undoing all the fittings?

Thanks!

Wharfie

The entire seat must be removed, although in my opinion it is not suitable as a baby carrier. It is not the easiest seat in which to place a baby, nor to lift from as the restraining straps converge to a single point at the rear.

Maree

I meant a 2 year old, although she’s my baby I should have said toddler!

Does it fix into the car with the seatbelt?

ChelsG
ChelsG

Is there a quick release for the strap that goes around the top of the seat?

Mother's Choice   DM

Hi Maree, This is convertible car seat with a fixed base. The seat is installed using the lap sash seat belt and the top tether. The top tether can be loosened off to get bub in and out of the seat in a rearward facing position. Regards Claire - Mothers Choice Team

Get an answer from our members and Mother's Choice representatives