Mother's Choice Tempo

Mother's Choice Tempo

See the Best Booster Car Seats in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mother's Choice

4.3
  • Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment
Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic booster seats I’ve bought 2 for my grandkids

The seat and headrest are padded and super comfy. it’s a breeze taking in and out the car and the grandkids love the cup holders on each side of the seats.

Purchased in .

Consumer C.Mother's ChoiceSend a private message

Hi Lisa, Thanks for providing your review. We also love the Tempo for its comfort and ease of use. Regards Claire - Mothers Choice Team

Goran R.
Goran R.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

Great product
I few years a had some issues with straps but I have contacted the company and they send me the new one
Great customer service.
I have three carseats and I'm satisfied

Consumer C.Mother's ChoiceSend a private message

Hi Goran, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review! We love connecting with our consumers. Thanks, Claire - Maxi Cosi Team

Michelle.B
Michelle.BPerth, WA

Very basic

Hard to install for a newbie, but easy to get child in and out of carseat. Not bulky, has cup holders, and child can easily see out the window without big wings in the way

Purchased in at Target Australia for $169.

Customer S.Mother's ChoiceSend a private message

Hi Michelle,
Thanks for your review! We are happy you are enjoying your car-seat. We love it too.

Kind regards, Mother's Choice team

Alyce
AlyceDarling Downs, QLD

Perfect

Great safe and highly recommended. Had to purchase due to replacement of car seat had was in a car accident. Feels soft n adjustable easy to use. Is a Great brand

Purchased at Target Australia.

Chinthaka J.
Chinthaka J.Western District, VIC

This is perfect !

It seems very comfortable, easy to install on my car. This is very good choice for baby. I think, our baby loves this, and it makes traveling easy. light weight, affordable price.

Purchased in at Target Australia for $139.

Balaji P.
Balaji P.

Great comfort and value for money

Recently got it from Aldi sale, it is very comfortable and easy to install on my car. It has various sizing options based on the age.Easy light weight and sturdy

Purchased in at ALDI for $120.

Amy I.
Amy I.Far West, NSW

nightmare to install

Took me almost 2 hours to install the seat as the directions are not that simple, seems comfy once it is I'm, but I will not buying another one anytime soon

Purchased in at Target Australia for $169.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

veena
veenaNewcastle

Baby feel happy because of it

Mother choice tempo is good choice for babies as it makes baby more comfortable and making their travelling easy. Baby is really enjoying and most of the sleeping while travelling

Purchased in .

Richard
RichardMelbourne

Customer Service 10/10, product 0/10. Absolute shocker

PateeBela1990
PateeBela1990Wallsend

Super good

I think it's a very safe seat, a very comfortable car seat. The seats are soft and it's a great seat. Getting in and out of the car is very easy. It's also easy to adjust the height of the straps as the child grows up. Great material. Small handrails are very useful. It is easy to operate, clean and wipe. No problem at all! Highly recommended.

Coops
CoopsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fits 3 across a Lancer

This seat was good for being able to fit three across the backseat of a lancer. We’ve bought 2 so far and when our baby changes to forward facing we’ll have to buy a third (the baby seat we have is too wide when it’s forward facing). The seats weren’t too hard to install.

The only downside is that it’s from 6months + so you need a different seat for the first 6 months.

Aldrich
AldrichWILCHERRY

This is amazing!

If I were to answer how comfortable the baby was in the car seat, it would be better for me to give a brief introduction to how the baby behaved in the seat. Every time I opened the door, he was the first one to climb up and sit on it. He slept very lovely on it.

It's very convenient for me to do the cleaning, and the children will come and help me. It can be done in three minutes, which is also very satisfying!

Country NSW buyer
Country NSW buyernsw, 2452

great seat grows with kids

We have had Six of these seat over the years, 2 for each car. Each of the kids has been in them from 12 months through to 5 and 7 seven and still going. They convert from 5 point harness to being basically a booster that uses the vehicles lap-sash belt. Very robust as mention above has stood the test of years. When our car was stolen and the seats were lost never thought of replacing them with anything else. Comes with everything you need to install and if your vehicle has pre-existing child seat points it is an easy DIY job.

Tash
TashCABOOLTURE

Great value car seat

This car seat is very easy to instal and use.
My son loves his car seat, it is comfortable and flexible which is good when he falls asleep on long drives.
It is easy to clean, maintain and its a good size seat. My son also loves the cup holders.

norms
normsBrisbane

Excellent car seat

This car seat is easy to install and also simple to use. It is perfect for compact cars but is also comfortable for our 4-year-old to sit in. This seat is good value for money as it will last until age 8.

Cleaning and maintenance is easy, as the cover is removable and machine washable.

Debbie H.
Debbie H.asked

Hi, do you have a video or help on reclining. The box says the tempo convertible reclines but I can't work out how and it's very straight and doesn't look
Comfortable

Consumer C.Mother's ChoiceSend a private message

Hi Debbie, The Tempo is a fully upright convertible booster with a small recline for fitment into the car. Should you need assistance please don't hesitate to contact our Consumer Care team on 1300 809 526. Regards, Claire - Mothers Choice Team

NicoleandBen S.
NicoleandBen S.asked

I am looking to purchase a car seat for my almost 6 month old for when he is ready to come out of the capsule. I was looking at this one as it seems to be compact enough to still give my other kids room for long trips and will be convenient not to shop for another when he reaches 4. Just wondering if this seat reclines as most booster seats for older kids don’t. I want him to be able to comfortably sleep without his head falling forward all of the time do recline is a must

emmakwyatt
emmakwyattasked

I bought this seat today for my almost 5 yo. She’s still in the harness as her shoulders are below the height marker. Which is great, that’s what I wanted. However the crotch buckle straps are very long and the buckle sits against her stomach instead of low with the straps over her thighs. Is this adjustable at all as it doesn’t look like it would be safe in an accident. Might cause abdominal injury? Or is this buckle placement fine??

Customer S.Mother's ChoiceSend a private message
Rachel N.
Rachel N.

I have the same question did you end up finding out if it can be shortened?

See all Mother's Choice Tempo questions