Mother's Choice Tempo

See the Best Baby Car Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good Choice!!!

Mother choice tempo is good choice for babies as it makes baby more comfortable and making their travelling easy. Baby is really enjoying and most of the sleeping while travelling

Purchased in December 2018.

Safety
Ease of Installation
Ease of Height Adjustment

Baby feel happy because of it

Purchased in August 2018.

Safety
Ease of Installation
Ease of Height Adjustment

Customer Service 10/10, product 0/10. Absolute shocker

I’d like to meet the person or team of people who designed the Mother’s Choice Tempo booster seat. I’d like to ask them to detail their design and how it fits into a vehicle. I reckon they’d go back to the design studio. On the only plus, the Customer Service person I spoke with was helpful, understanding but could not clearly tell me how to fit seat. The issue is an under 4 year old, using lap sash belt to hold seat in and how it threads its way through to the fastener. Then the anchor point belt and tensioner is extremely difficult to loosen and tighten. All in all, while the seat safety is not in question the installation is a nightmare. My advice is if you choose to buy, do so from a retailer who can install and fit as part of the purchase. So don’t buy from the big retailers.

Super good

I think it's a very safe seat, a very comfortable car seat. The seats are soft and it's a great seat. Getting in and out of the car is very easy. It's also easy to adjust the height of the straps as the child grows up. Great material. Small handrails are very useful. It is easy to operate, clean and wipe. No problem at all! Highly recommended.

Fits 3 across a Lancer

This seat was good for being able to fit three across the backseat of a lancer. We’ve bought 2 so far and when our baby changes to forward facing we’ll have to buy a third (the baby seat we have is too wide when it’s forward facing). The seats weren’t too hard to install.

The only downside is that it’s from 6months + so you need a different seat for the first 6 months.

This is amazing!

If I were to answer how comfortable the baby was in the car seat, it would be better for me to give a brief introduction to how the baby behaved in the seat. Every time I opened the door, he was the first one to climb up and sit on it. He slept very lovely on it.

It's very convenient for me to do the cleaning, and the children will come and help me. It can be done in three minutes, which is also very satisfying!

great seat grows with kids

We have had Six of these seat over the years, 2 for each car. Each of the kids has been in them from 12 months through to 5 and 7 seven and still going. They convert from 5 point harness to being basically a booster that uses the vehicles lap-sash belt. Very robust as mention above has stood the test of years. When our car was stolen and the seats were lost never thought of replacing them with anything else. Comes with everything you need to install and if your vehicle has pre-existing child seat points it is an easy DIY job.

Great value car seat

This car seat is very easy to instal and use.
My son loves his car seat, it is comfortable and flexible which is good when he falls asleep on long drives.
It is easy to clean, maintain and its a good size seat. My son also loves the cup holders.

Excellent car seat

This car seat is easy to install and also simple to use. It is perfect for compact cars but is also comfortable for our 4-year-old to sit in. This seat is good value for money as it will last until age 8.

Cleaning and maintenance is easy, as the cover is removable and machine washable.

Amazing

Very use to use and install makes me feel safe that child is very secure in my car. Also very easy to remove the inner seat and easy to clean I am very happy with my purchase of mother’s choice tempo I would definitely recommend to all mums and dads

Great car seat

This is a very good car seat for the money.

It has very low levels of lateral movement due to the seat belt being threaded through the seat, and the "Y" shaped rear anchor.

It is also not as bulky and heavy as other car seats.

I also like the fact that each half of the child harness can be clipped in seperately. Some seats require both halves to be clipped in at the same time and this is a challenge with some children.

It seems comfortable for the little one too.

Absolutely perfect

This booster seat is fantastic so easy to install and easy to clean easy to transport from one car to another easy to adjust the straps cup holders make it easy for little ones drink bottles would definitely recommend its got comfortable padding around the seat for little ones and the head rest is adjustable as well

Top carseat

A Really easy to install nice soft and easy to clean material that looks part of car with the colour tones
easy to unclip and refitt or just flop over the seat if need to this is the second mothers choice seat in use and very happy with this brand

Great product

we have purchased 3 of these safety seats as we have two cars and to save pulling one out all the time ,very easy to install and remove our grandchildren put their own seat belts on ,we some times lend it to other people to use just so easy to move from one car to another ,would recommend this product and they were well priced from target

Great fit and 4 y.o loves it

My 4 y.o loves this seat, especially the cup holders on both sides. Comfortable and fits nicely in the car. Love how it is relatively narrow so someone can fit in the back between 2 car seats - WINNING! only downside to this is the difficulty of installing it at the start but once you know where the seatbelt goes, it gets better. Covers come off so makes washing and maintenance a breeze.

Great car seat!

I bought 2 of these at the start of this year as I run Family Day Care and needed car seats that can fit a few age groups. This car seat is perfect, it has a little insert where they sit to provide extra cushioning and make it more snug for the younger kids, and when taken out it's a great booster seat for older kids. It saves me having to swap car seats in and out. I can just adjust the strap height if needed and slip the insert in and out when needed. Was a bit of a pain to put in initially, but now I have the hand of it I find it quite easy, just different to what I was used to. I love that they can recline, so when I go on outings and the kids want to nap on the way there/back, I can slightly recline the cars seat and the car-seat will recline with it so they don't get a stiff neck with their head tilted to the side. Overall great car seat and well priced!

Perfect for older toddle

Brought this for my 4 year old and it is fantastic. It was easy to install and easy to use. My son loves being a big boy and able to plug his own seat belt in as well as hold his own drinks. Cleaning is easy and food does not get stuck down the back like most car seats

Perfect for toddler

We got this for our four year old as we were excepting a new born. My four year old loves it , he enjoys the cup holders he puts his bottles their while going to kinder. It says convertible and can use it from 6 months to 8 years. It's soft comfortable. Easy to clean and fix in the car

Does the tether have to be used or can it just sit on top of the normal car seat
Oh mate! The installation was a nightmare. Even after ringing the manufacturer, who was helpful, reading the stupid instructions, I could not work it out. Somehow and I don’t know how I got the thing in. I’ll sell the car with the seat if I need to change cars as I’ll buy any other seat rather than try and fit it in again.Thanks. Thats actually good to know as I am wanting "spare" car seats that can go between our small car and 3rd row of the Kluger (with no anchor point).

Hi, We have been using this seat for our four (now five) year old grandson and now need to convert it from a booster seat which used the car's lap-sash seat belt to reverting it to the harness for one of our three year old grand daughters. I can't see how to secure the harness at the opposite end to the splitter plate. So I have the two straps threaded correctly into the spitter late but where does the other end of the belt go to secure the harness. There's probably a very simple answer but I'm not seeing it in the instruction manual. Hope you can help? Thank you from Louise Jacob.

Your ad says 6months - 8years then later on says 6motlnths - 24months. Can you clarify this please.. its very confusing
Hi sorry i cant see where it says that on my end but the booster seat is for 6 months to 8 years

CategoryBaby Car Seats and Booster Car Seats