Mother's Choice Tempo

• Ease of Height Adjustment
Michelle.B

Michelle.BPerth, WA

Very basic

Hard to install for a newbie, but easy to get child in and out of carseat. Not bulky, has cup holders, and child can easily see out the window without big wings in the way

Purchased in January 2020 at Target Australia for A$169.00.

Car ModelMitsubishi ASX XA
Customer S.Mother's Choice

Hi Michelle,
Thanks for your review! We are happy you are enjoying your car-seat. We love it too.

Kind regards, Mother's Choice team

Alyce

AlyceDarling Downs, QLD

Perfect

Great safe and highly recommended. Had to purchase due to replacement of car seat had was in a car accident. Feels soft n adjustable easy to use. Is a Great brand

Purchased at Target Australia.

Chinthaka J.

Chinthaka J.Western District, VIC

This is perfect !

It seems very comfortable, easy to install on my car. This is very good choice for baby. I think, our baby loves this, and it makes traveling easy. light weight, affordable price.

Purchased in August 2019 at Target Australia for A$139.00.

Balaji P.

Balaji P.

Great comfort and value for money

Recently got it from Aldi sale, it is very comfortable and easy to install on my car. It has various sizing options based on the age.Easy light weight and sturdy

Purchased in August 2019 at ALDI for A$120.00.

Car ModelMazda CX-5

Amy I.

Amy I.Far West, NSW

nightmare to install

Took me almost 2 hours to install the seat as the directions are not that simple, seems comfy once it is I'm, but I will not buying another one anytime soon

Purchased in October 2019 at Target Australia for A$169.00.

Car ModelSubaru Impreza G4
veena

veenaNewcastle

Baby feel happy because of it

Mother choice tempo is good choice for babies as it makes baby more comfortable and making their travelling easy. Baby is really enjoying and most of the sleeping while travelling

Purchased in August 2018.

Richard

RichardMelbourne

Customer Service 10/10, product 0/10. Absolute shocker

PateeBela1990

PateeBela1990Wallsend

Super good

I think it's a very safe seat, a very comfortable car seat. The seats are soft and it's a great seat. Getting in and out of the car is very easy. It's also easy to adjust the height of the straps as the child grows up. Great material. Small handrails are very useful. It is easy to operate, clean and wipe. No problem at all! Highly recommended.

Coops

CoopsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fits 3 across a Lancer

This seat was good for being able to fit three across the backseat of a lancer. We’ve bought 2 so far and when our baby changes to forward facing we’ll have to buy a third (the baby seat we have is too wide when it’s forward facing). The seats weren’t too hard to install.

The only downside is that it’s from 6months + so you need a different seat for the first 6 months.

Aldrich

AldrichWILCHERRY

This is amazing!

If I were to answer how comfortable the baby was in the car seat, it would be better for me to give a brief introduction to how the baby behaved in the seat. Every time I opened the door, he was the first one to climb up and sit on it. He slept very lovely on it.

It's very convenient for me to do the cleaning, and the children will come and help me. It can be done in three minutes, which is also very satisfying!

Country NSW buyer

Country NSW buyernsw, 2452

great seat grows with kids

We have had Six of these seat over the years, 2 for each car. Each of the kids has been in them from 12 months through to 5 and 7 seven and still going. They convert from 5 point harness to being basically a booster that uses the vehicles lap-sash belt. Very robust as mention above has stood the test of years. When our car was stolen and the seats were lost never thought of replacing them with anything else. Comes with everything you need to install and if your vehicle has pre-existing child seat points it is an easy DIY job.

Tash

TashCABOOLTURE

Great value car seat

This car seat is very easy to instal and use.
My son loves his car seat, it is comfortable and flexible which is good when he falls asleep on long drives.
It is easy to clean, maintain and its a good size seat. My son also loves the cup holders.

norms

normsBrisbane

Excellent car seat

This car seat is easy to install and also simple to use. It is perfect for compact cars but is also comfortable for our 4-year-old to sit in. This seat is good value for money as it will last until age 8.

Cleaning and maintenance is easy, as the cover is removable and machine washable.

Sharc

SharcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Very use to use and install makes me feel safe that child is very secure in my car. Also very easy to remove the inner seat and easy to clean I am very happy with my purchase of mother’s choice tempo I would definitely recommend to all mums and dads

AP

APPerth, WA

Great car seat

This is a very good car seat for the money.

It has very low levels of lateral movement due to the seat belt being threaded through the seat, and the "Y" shaped rear anchor.

It is also not as bulky and heavy as other car seats.

I also like the fact that each half of the child harness can be clipped in seperately. Some seats require both halves to be clipped in at the same time and this is a challenge with some children.

It seems comfortable for the little one too.

Emj

EmjDugandan qld

Absolutely perfect

This booster seat is fantastic so easy to install and easy to clean easy to transport from one car to another easy to adjust the straps cup holders make it easy for little ones drink bottles would definitely recommend its got comfortable padding around the seat for little ones and the head rest is adjustable as well

Lou fab

Lou fabIllawarra, NSW

Top carseat

A Really easy to install nice soft and easy to clean material that looks part of car with the colour tones
easy to unclip and refitt or just flop over the seat if need to this is the second mothers choice seat in use and very happy with this brand

Paul4534

Paul4534Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product

we have purchased 3 of these safety seats as we have two cars and to save pulling one out all the time ,very easy to install and remove our grandchildren put their own seat belts on ,we some times lend it to other people to use just so easy to move from one car to another ,would recommend this product and they were well priced from target

Torquata

TorquataVictoria

Great fit and 4 y.o loves it

My 4 y.o loves this seat, especially the cup holders on both sides. Comfortable and fits nicely in the car. Love how it is relatively narrow so someone can fit in the back between 2 car seats - WINNING! only downside to this is the difficulty of installing it at the start but once you know where the seatbelt goes, it gets better. Covers come off so makes washing and maintenance a breeze.

SarahH

SarahHAU

Great car seat!

NMK

NMKasked

Would you please advise the max weight limit for the harness use on the Tempo Booster seat? Thank you!

Customer ServiceMother's Choice

HI NMK, Thank you for your question as per the Australian standards there is no weight limit anymore. Usability of the seat is measured by height markers on the seat, hope this helps. Feel free to contact us on 1300 809 526 and our customer service team can answer any further questions that you may have, Kind Regards, Mother's Choice Team.

Elaine H.

Elaine H.asked

I need to replace the harness but I am having trouble working out how to remove the old straps from the bottom of the seat and anchor the new straps.

Customer ServiceMother's Choice

Hi Elaine, Please contact our customer service team on 1300 809 526 and they will be happy to assist. Kind Regards, Mother's Choice Team.

Nina L.asked

I need a splitter plate for my baby car seat. Where Can I buy one please?

Customer S.Mother's Choice

Hi Nina,

Thanks for your question. These are not available to purchase as they are stitched to the adjuster strap. We are not sure if the tightening strap has been pulled too far through and this is stuck underneath the seat. Or if the part is lost. Either way this needs to be installed by a licensed fitter as it is a safety item. Can I suggest giving our customer service team a call on 1300 809 526 and they should be able to talk you though this.

Kind regards, Fiona

HI!
Thank you very much for your prompt reply. Where can I send a photo of the car seat to explain better what I need? Regards Nina

Customer ServiceMother's Choice

Hi Nina, Please send it through to our customer service team on customerservice@dorel.com.au and they will be happy to help you. Kind regards, Mother's chioce team.

Get an answer from our members and Mother's Choice representatives