Mother's Choice Tempo

Mother's Choice Tempo (page 2 of 2)

• Incentivised Review Yes (40%) · No (60%)
  • Safety
  • Ease of Installation
  • Ease of Height Adjustment

Anusha

AnushaMorwell

Perfect for toddler

We got this for our four year old as we were excepting a new born. My four year old loves it , he enjoys the cup holders he puts his bottles their while going to kinder. It says convertible and can use it from 6 months to 8 years. It's soft comfortable. Easy to clean and fix in the car

Nina L.

Nina L.asked

I need a splitter plate for my baby car seat. Where Can I buy one please?

Mother's Choice
Customer S.Mother's Choice

Hi Nina,

Thanks for your question. These are not available to purchase as they are stitched to the adjuster strap. We are not sure if the tightening strap has been pulled too far through and this is stuck underneath the seat. Or if the part is lost. Either way this needs to be installed by a licensed fitter as it is a safety item. Can I suggest giving our customer service team a call on 1300 809 526 and they should be able to talk you though this.

Kind regards, Fiona

Kathym

Kathymasked

Hi, trying to fit the seat and it's doing my head in. I've never had a seat so hard. It says after clicking in belt, pull the sash part to the front of the seat. In the diagram it shows sash somehow magically going to the middle of the seat and then up. In reality sash goes across harness straps on an angle, right where the child sits. This can't be safe or comfortable. Most seats have sash going behind but they say that's incorrect. PLEASE can someone tell me how they've put the sash in a comfortable way for the child?

Mother's Choice
Customer ServiceMother's Choice

Hi Kathrym, Thanks for reaching out, we are sorry to hear of your experience. Please contact our customer service team on 1300 809 526 (customerservice@dorel.com.au) and they will help you trouble shoot and answer any installation related queries. Kind Regards, Mother's Choice Social Team.

jack007asked

Does the tether have to be used or can it just sit on top of the normal car seat

Richard
Richard

Oh mate! The installation was a nightmare. Even after ringing the manufacturer, who was helpful, reading the stupid instructions, I could not work it out. Somehow and I don’t know how I got the thing in. I’ll sell the car with the seat if I need to change cars as I’ll buy any other seat rather than try and fit it in again.

jack007

Thanks. Thats actually good to know as I am wanting "spare" car seats that can go between our small car and 3rd row of the Kluger (with no anchor point).

Get an answer from our members and Mother's Choice representatives