Mothercare Blossom Farm Musical Activity Station

Mothercare Blossom Farm Musical Activity Station

Jade WSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the best!

Simple and fun activity centre. We loved this in our home. It’s easy to move around, comfortable for baby, not too much going on to overstimulate baby, easy to use for baby and very easy to clean. We highly recommend this activity centre to anyone who is looking to buy one!

moiAU

A lifesaver for exhausted mums!

See all Mothercare Blossom Farm Musical Activity Station reviews

Lucy

Lucyasked

Anu safety straps? How do you stop them face planting every now and then on it

moi

It’s been a long time since our kids used this product, but back then, no there was no safety strap. I don’t recall the age recommendation but our kids only used it when they had good back and neck control so I don’t remember them having face planting issues. They could reach the floor with their toes which helped provide stability.

Kylie.h

Kylie.hasked

Where can I buy this

Baby bunting

Linda Storer

Linda Storerasked

where can I buy one of these little beauties ?

moi

I bought mine on eBay almost 5 years ago. It was made by ELC (Early Learning Centre) and I have just seen that it's available on the Baby Bunting website (slightly different colouring).

CategoryBaby Walkers