Motor Scout

Pros

• Extensive discounts on new car deals

• User-friendly online service

• Helpful, efficient customer service staff

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (297)

Jack

JackSydney, NSW

Easy as, great price and early delivery

Chris was prompt and provide fantastic communication through the whole process.
Search only took a couple of days and whilst there is national stock shortages he was able to secure one for me at an earlier delivery and great price!

Tanya K

Tanya KSydney, NSW

Extremely helpful and supportive, amazing car buying experience

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Mat was great i

Mat was great He got me a great price for the car I was looking for. Found Mat to be efficient and professional highly recommend May for a terrific deal

Jo E.

Jo E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thank you Tarni for your excellent customer service

I found out about Motor Scout through a FaceBook group. I did not know about this service. Thank goodness I followed through requesting a quote on a new Mazda CX-5. Tarni was very helpful in sourcing quotes for me including some accessories. I saved heaps compared to going to a dealer direct.
All I have to do now is wait for the new car to be delivered.

Policy Holder

Policy HolderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor process

H Zhang

H ZhangSydney, NSW

Thank you Joanna Berry!

We were in the market for a 7-seater and I requested a quota for a Kia Sorento. Next business day Joanna called and told me Kia dealers were not taking orders at this point due to semi-conductor shortage, but the CX-9 still had some limited stock at some dealers. So I asked her to give us some quota on CX-9. Then within minutes she got us a really nice deal on a CX-9 Touring at our local dealer!
This really saved us from all the headaches associated with the normal car purchasing experience..

I'm glad that I gave Motorscout a try and I'm impressed. Thanks Joanna, good job!

Kristan

KristanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Tracked down the impossible

Matt from Motor Scout tracked down a car that we all thought we be impossible to get. He managed to find one located within 30mins of me and at a very competitive price. Cannot express enough how seamless and easy the process was. I highly recommend!!

HanP

HanPPerth, WA

Fantastic and quick service

Joanna from Motor Scout was able to source us a vehicle quickly and for a fantastic price. She went above and beyond to ensure we were kept up to date throughout the process! Highly recommend this service, especially for people that are time poor! Thank you!

Charity

CharitySouth East Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENT SERVICE!

My experience with motor scout has been pleasant and brilliant. Matt is a legend he was able to source the model I'm looking for at the price I am happy with. Efficient and excellent service! I would definitely highly recommended Motor Scout and Matt for a job well done!
Cheers!

Ben

Ben

Excellent service, especially in tight new car market

My two most recent car purchasing experiences directly from dealers (Renault & Holden) were poor. When looking to replace my wife's business car we set about shortlisting and doing the rounds of the dealers, only to be (mostly) let down both with nonsense from the dealers and long lead times due to worldwide shortages.
We tried Motor Scout and the experience was brilliant. Chris was able to quickly source the exact model we wanted at a price we were happy with, and one week later we picked it up. No dealership nonsense to contend with, just a great experience while collecting the vehicle. Excellent service Motor Scout & Chris and I wish you success.

John Kennison

John KennisonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing deal and service

Chris was able to source me an amazing deal on a brand new RAV4! Fantastic service and very friendly, would highly recommend to anyone buying a car. So much easier than ringing around to multiple dealers yourself and he sourced an unbelievable deal.

Quick, professional, saved us time and hassle!

After submitting an enquiry at 4pm, Tarni at Motorscout called me half an hour later to chat about what I was looking for- she was professional, explained everything very well and called me back at 9am the next day with an offer I could not believe! Saved us thousands off RRP, the car was in stock and ready to pick up next week. Didn't need to haggle or negotiate with dealers or even shop around, motorscout did it all for us. We also used their finance company who offer a very competitive rate. Such an easy process I can't believe more people don't know about it. I've told all my friends! Thank you Tarni for finding us the perfect car!

Trams

TramsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I dealt with Chris Garriock and he was both professional and friendly. He responded quickly, answered all my questions honestly and worked hard looking for a good deal for us. Thanks Chris, we will come back to you when next looking for a new car.

colin walsh

colin walshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Joanna berry was brilliant

contacted motor scout on Wednesday got a fabulous deal on a mini cooper s convertible Thursday, and signed up same day
Joanna was great
cheers col
cols patios and carports

Ron H

Ron HSouthwest, VIC

Great way to buy a vehicle

Highly recommend Motor Scout. Brad was great to deal with. We had issues with availablity of vehicles, he worked through these issues for us.

Amazing service!

From start to finish my experience with Motor Scout , through sales consultant Joanna ,was fantastic. The quotes were organised so quickly, the prices were overly competitive and my new Hyundai i30 in my preferred colour was purchased within a couple of days. Communication was prompt and clear and I really couldn’t have asked for a better , more carefree experience. Highly recommend!

Chris Kawamura

Chris Kawamura Sydney, NSW

Great way to buy a car

It was super easy. No hassles at all. The process was simple. The price was competitive. The trade in offer was good. Too easy. Thank you Tarni for getting back to us so quickly with the offers and for your friendly service.

Happy experience

Happy experienceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This was a happy experience and Joanna hope spelling of name is correct was really great

Joanna was really helpful and saved me a lot of money she would explain everything to me step by step I could not thank her enough

Edj

EdjPerth

Excellent way to buy a car

Definitely works out better than going through the standard sales routine. It works out a lot better price wise (in my case thousands), trade wise and there is none of the typical sales crap. When I went along to Scarboro Toyota the deal had virtually been made so it was just a matter of filling out forms to complete the deal. Certainly a better way to buy a car if you know exactly what you are after.

Joy J.

Joy J.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional

What a fast, fabulous response from Brad and his team. I spoke with 14 dealers, but got an exceptional deal from Motor Scout who saved me almost $1000 on my new car purchase.
The Finance Broker Brad referred me to at Nodifi went above and beyond too, great deal all around. I cannot recommend Motor Scout enough...

Kevin L

Kevin Lasked

Does Motorscout handle trade ins if so how.

Motor Scout
Motor ScoutMotor Scout

We sure do Kevin! We have an online trade in form that will send your trade-in to our dealer network allowing you to receive multiple trade-in offers.

Stephen J.

Stephen J.asked

Has anyone bought a car and got finance through motorscout?? If so how long was the process??

Kyle M.
Kyle M.

Just bought our new Kia using motorscout ..... a not recommended them more highly! Honestly who wants to haggle with car salesmen .....not me... let motorscout do the leg work for you and get you the best deal.... I used Matt and he was so nice to boot.

Mark F.

Mark F.asked

How much to join motorscout? is it a annual fee?

Long Paddock
Long Paddock

No fee to the buyer. They charge the selling dealer what they call a spotters fee.

Get an answer from our members and Motor Scout representatives

How does Motor Scout work?

If you like the idea of buying a new car but are overwhelmed by the sheer number of retailers and car dealers, Motor Scout does a lot of the grunt work for you.

After you use the Motor Scout website to choose the car make and model you plan to buy, along with the specific variant (e.g. manual or automatic), colour and any other options, you just have to sit back and wait for the offers to roll in.

This takes the form of receiving 3 offers for car quotes from dealers, within the first 24 hours of submitting your preferences.

You’re then free to choose which car deal is your favourite (likely the cheapest). After this, you can proceed to then reach out to the car dealer directly. If you're not a fan of any of the offers from car dealers, you’re under no obligation to continue.

Points of praise for Motor Scout:

• Staff from Motor Scout are able to source competitive quotes. Reviewers loved the discounts they received in the form of cheap deals they couldn’t personally find (one reviewer reported a saving of around $5K).
  • The online service is quick and easy to use
  • Motor Scout staff are knowledgeable and friendly, and the best part is you can talk to a staff member directly, if you prefer service that's more personable than filling out an online form

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Motor Scouts has an outstanding track record in scoring great deals for owners of new cars. This success has earned it a 2021 ProductReview Award for Best Online Vehicle Sales Site. Motor Scouts especially excelled due to its ease of use, product quality and customer service.