4.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (189)

Hary

HarySydney, NSW

The best experience ever !!!

Firstly I would like to say thank you to Tarni the consultant. She was very helpful, respectful and easy to talk to. I have been searching new car nearly 2 weeks and end up with harassment from the car sales. Monday I spoke to her over the phone regarding the car that I want, the next day I made a deal from her. I saved nearly 5K from the listed price on the internet. Bravo motorscout

highly recommend motor scout

original deal fell through due to parramatta honda selling car after deposit was paid and chris from motor scout did his best to try and secure a new deal for us but we ended up going local and we paid a couple of hundred bucks more for it but due to motor scout and chris's input, i felt it was best for us not to travel to sydney for new deal, cheers

Amy Jane

Amy JaneMid North Coast, NSW

Excellent communication

Thankyou Alice from MotorScout she saved me days ringing around and waiting for calls back from car yards. Alice found me the best price on a new Prado I was after in hours and saved me over $3000! My new car is ordered and am so excited to get it late November.

Siggy Nowak

Siggy NowakSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hassle free way to pay the lowest price for a new car.

After working with us to ensure the list of extras we wanted was covered Tarni at Motor Scout was able to quickly provide us with a range of very competitive quotes for the Subaru Forester we were seeking. Great experience, the best of customer service and a hassle free way to buy a new car at the lowest price.

Jodi

JodiSouth East Queensland, QLD

This product is awesome can’t wait for delivery

Great customer service, very helpful would highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a Vehicle, they follow up on a regular basis and made my experience very enjoyable. Thanks

Attentive and respectful service

I would commend Tarni Worrall from Motor Scout. She was attentive, efficient, honest and respectful throughout the tender process. She kept me well informed and she always kept her word in all of our interactions.

Jacqui Bilsborough

Jacqui BilsboroughSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic, easy to use service

Such an easy service to use, fast results. A personal touch, Tarni was amazing, and I felt immediately comfortable and not under any pressure. My excitement was also her excitement, which made the whole experience even better. I would highly recommend this service and will be doing so to any of my friends and family looking for a good deal without the hassle

Marilyn

MarilynSydney, NSW

Best thing I have ever done, excellent service from Alice. Kept up to date all along the way.Would recommend to anyone looking for the best quote possible for a new car.

John N

John NSydney, NSW

Excellent Concept

The days of visiting multiple Dealers and negotiating are over. Alice contacted me within minutes of registering my interest and once I had selected my preferred option I was able to make a decision within 24 hours. Very pleasant and informative which is often a rarity in today's world of Customer Service. Highly recommended.

pedro

pedroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Simple and Effective

Using Motor Scout was a no brainer.. They took all the pressure and emotion out of the purchase. Matt in particular was very helpful and gives good advice I would recommend this free service to save the $$$.. I saved nearly 3k.

Sue Marton

Sue MartonSouth East Queensland, QLD

amazing service

Chris from motor scout had within 24Hrs not only found a model and colour of car of was wanting in a low stock car market but also was able to bet any price I was able to get. Chris was professional and met my hight standards of customer service.

Awesome Service

Motorscout is the future of purchasing cars ! Excellent business model backed up with quick,polite,friendly and professional service. Within 48 hours you have driveaway prices for your specific vehicle and once accepted are placed into contact with the dealer. Seamless process !!!

Rude, misinformed and unhelpful

Benjamin H.

Benjamin H.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great service and great deal from Motor Scout!

I had a great experience with Motor Scout in buying our new CX-5 - saved $4K+ off the RRP and was quick and easy. I dealt with Matt who was responsive and managed to get me the car I wanted (even though my local dealer mentioned it wasn’t going to be available for 8+ weeks) delivered to my door in two weeks and significantly cheaper than the price I had negotiated locally. Would recommend to anyone and everyone!

Great service and money saver

Saved a significant amount on a new car without the hassle of going round negotiating with multiple dealers. Once you have decided on the make, model and accessories you want, Motor Scout simply contacts all dealers within driving distance to get the best offer. They also provide objective and well informed feedback on the pros and cons of different makes and models. Motor Scout don't care which car you buy so they don't have the rather biased perspective that dealers can have.
The dealer pays Motor Scout a small commission and the service costs the buyer absolutely nothing. Great idea

Long PaddockSydney, NSW

Exact new car, great trade-in - yet so easy

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Easy to deal with
Quick fast responses
Found a car within a few minutes at a great price
They had great customer service and were extremely easy to understand
Very concise no rubbish to deal with

Motor ScoutMotor Scout

Cheers Peter, was really happy we found you a Hybrid so fast, these things are like unicorns to find in stock or coming so quickly! Thanks again for giving me the chance to earn your business mate, looking forward to the next one :)

I recommend using Motor Scout

It was a pleasure dealing with Brad Butson at Motor Scout. He came back quickly with a suitable offer that I accepted. It was almost nine weeks before I took delivery of my car which was the only drawback.

Dan k

Dan kSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy and saved a fortune

What a relief it was to buy through this company. I dealt with Brad who made it simple and smooth. He was professional, honest and friendly throughout. He even rang me back at the end to follow up and make sure the dealer was looking after me correctly. You just don’t get service like this anymore. I highly recommend Motor scout to anyone that’s looking to buy. Even if the service was bad I still would have been happy because of the thousands I saved off my new car. I didn’t even have to take time off work to haggle with dealers. So happy.

Saved money, got the car we wanted, stress free

Motor Scout negotiated the cheapest price on the exact car I wanted, all I had to do was tell them the model, colour and features I wanted. I had spot checked some prices before talking to Motor Scout and ended up getting them to resubmit for the premium model as it was still at my original budget. They also arranged the trade in which I was genuinely surprised at the price they got. We literally turned up to the dealer signed and dated the contract and drove away 15 minutes later.
Very happy with this service