Motor Scout

Pros

• Extensive discounts on new car deals

• User-friendly online service

• Helpful, efficient customer service staff

• Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No
Richard

Richard

Shocked

I was in the market for a new Mazda CX8. Initially I was speaking with a dealer who advised me that the pricing was very 'sharp' and little or no reduction in price would be considered. I decided to give Motor Scout a go and had a conversation with Matt and 30 minutes later, he called me back and advised he managed to secure a discount of over $5,000. I was shocked. Thank you so much. I would highly recommend Motor Scout.

New experience!!! it definitely worths to try

Motor scout saved my time.
They spoke to car dealers on be half of me to get the best price. I bought my car $1300 under website price.
My consultant was Sarah. She is very nice and supportive. I had some questions about qouts and Sarah patiently listened and asked my questions from dealers and got back to me ASAP.

husein

huseinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect, amazing service

quick respond, great service, love talking to alice, she's really know how to save people's money,love to do business with you, and 100 percent we gonna use again this company for buying new car,cheers ha

Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Find out how Motor Scout compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Kevin L

Kevin Lasked

Does Motorscout handle trade ins if so how.

Motor Scout
Motor ScoutMotor Scout

We sure do Kevin! We have an online trade in form that will send your trade-in to our dealer network allowing you to receive multiple trade-in offers.

Stephen J.

Stephen J.asked

Has anyone bought a car and got finance through motorscout?? If so how long was the process??

Kyle M.
Kyle M.

Just bought our new Kia using motorscout ..... a not recommended them more highly! Honestly who wants to haggle with car salesmen .....not me... let motorscout do the leg work for you and get you the best deal.... I used Matt and he was so nice to boot.

Mark F.

Mark F.asked

How much to join motorscout? is it a annual fee?

Long Paddock
Long Paddock

No fee to the buyer. They charge the selling dealer what they call a spotters fee.

Get an answer from our members and Motor Scout representatives

How does Motor Scout work?

If you like the idea of buying a new car but are overwhelmed by the sheer number of retailers and car dealers, Motor Scout does a lot of the grunt work for you.

After you use the Motor Scout website to choose the car make and model you plan to buy, along with the specific variant (e.g. manual or automatic), colour and any other options, you just have to sit back and wait for the offers to roll in.

This takes the form of receiving 3 offers for car quotes from dealers, within the first 24 hours of submitting your preferences.

You’re then free to choose which car deal is your favourite (likely the cheapest). After this, you can proceed to then reach out to the car dealer directly. If you're not a fan of any of the offers from car dealers, you’re under no obligation to continue.

Points of praise for Motor Scout:

• Staff from Motor Scout are able to source competitive quotes. Reviewers loved the discounts they received in the form of cheap deals they couldn’t personally find (one reviewer reported a saving of around $5K).
  • The online service is quick and easy to use
  • Motor Scout staff are knowledgeable and friendly, and the best part is you can talk to a staff member directly, if you prefer service that's more personable than filling out an online form

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Motor Scouts has an outstanding track record in scoring great deals for owners of new cars. This success has earned it a 2021 ProductReview Award for Best Online Vehicle Sales Site. Motor Scouts especially excelled due to its ease of use, product quality and customer service.