Motor Scout

Motor Scout (page 2 of 21)

Pros

• Extensive discounts on new car deals

• User-friendly online service

• Helpful, efficient customer service staff

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and price savings

My consultant Chris quickly secured a great price and then made all the arrangements for a smooth transaction. The whole deal was trouble free and enjoyable. The experience made car buying relaxing without the Dealer salesman pressure. Many Thanks Paul

Glenn

GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant service without any hassle.

I had never heard of Motor Scout until a friend suggested I give it a go.
My dealing with Tania was absolutely brilliant with first class professional hassle free service , providing three quotes quickly with no fuss and continued to provide me with different quotes when I changed my mind.
I can highly recommend Tania from Motor Scout.
I know how I will shop for a car in the future.
Sincerely thank you

Easy, affordable and the best deal

Joanna was extremely diligent finding the best deal, promptly following up quotes and made the whole process extremely straight forward.

Vivienne

VivienneCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Fast, efficient and stress free experience

Blane S

Blane SSydney, NSW

A Pleasant Surprise

I had never heard of Motor Scout until last week and asked for quotes on a Corolla Hybrid SX. Mel from Motor Scout was very helpful and quickly had 3 quotes for me to consider and one was a very good offer. She also secured a better trade-in offer for my car which made the decision to purchase an easy one. I can recommend Motor Scout to anyone thinking of buying a new vehicle.

Han T.

Han T.Sydney, NSW

SUPER FAST

Go to dealer get best qoute plus extra.. Call Matt from Motorscout he will call u in 45 min with surprise price!! So easy like talking to a friend!!

Anthony C

Anthony CSydney, NSW

Commenced Dubious - Finished Delighted !

A no pressure service that delivers beyond expectations. Melinda worked tirelessly to find us a fantastic deal on a 2021 Range Rover Evoque - professional , friendly and ultra supportive Melinda was a delight to work with .
Melinda, thank you so much for going above and beyond in securing this purchase. You personally made the whole experience seamless and hassle free, while securing a great deal in the process - In short , from the time we accessed this service, it was as if we had our own personal Sales Superstar named Melinda from MotorScout.
I have no hesitation recommending this service in the highest terms.

Alex K.

Alex K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service and experience

Thanks so much to Chris at motorscout for the exceptional service provided. We will definitely use the service again in future and refer lots of friends/family!

Gino

GinoSydney, NSW

An seamless and enjoyable experience thanks to Tarni

Motor Scout delivered what they promised and met my expectations.
Thank you Tarni for your professionalism and pleasantness and for getting me a far better deal than what car yards are offering.
Don't waste your precious time haggling with dealers like i did because Motor Scout will get you good deal via their network of dealerships.

Find out how Motor Scout compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Best way to buy a new car!

We found this service fantastic. Hassle free, easy to use with fabulous supportive staff. No pressure placed on us to purchase. Best price achieved!

Tricia and Noel

Tricia and NoelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Saved so much time and effort to purchase our preferred vehicle

Thanks to Alice at Motor Scout, buying a new care was such an easy process for us. We now have the exact car we wanted at a price that was better than expected and within the time frame we wanted. We are so happy with this that we are telling all our friends about it. We picked the car up yesterday, two weeks after our first contact. They even arranged to sell our old vehicle at a better than expected price.

Sam

Sam

Seamless purchase

The purchase process through motor scout was quick and seamless. Melinda walked me through the steps. They came through with a very competitive quote very quickly.

Personalized car buying experience

We were after a new CX 8 and lucky to find you guys. thank you Joanna for getting the best deal for us and being customer focused.

Hands down the best way to buy a new car

Chris was fantastic. Very friendly and made it all so easy. Very human and personal service. No pressure at all, totally led by what we wanted at our pace. Strongly recommend you try Motor Scout if you want the best experience in finding a new car at a very low price.

John Jones

John JonesSydney, NSW

Wonderful Best ever can not thank you enough.

I called Motor Scout not noughing anything about them.I thought they were a car dealer.What a wonderful surprise I got. Service beyond belief. With in the hour I was on my way to buy a new car at a great Price.Beat all the dealers hands down.If you want a car use these people you will not regret it.

CHRIS - Absolute Legend

Got the absolute best price out there, and I that's me exploring every single avenue! Chris was very patient even when I was changing the goals posts on him every two seconds. Got the deal done!

Great service! Efficiency Plus

Our Motor Scout experience has been extremely positive. This process has saved my husband and I the time consuming chore of visiting car yards to get the best deal. They worked hard for us as the customer to ensure we got the best deal. The dealership that we ended up buy from have been exceptionally helpful. The whole experience of buying a car has been positive. Thank you Motor Scout!!!

JasonS

JasonS

Quick and seamless experience

Jas

JasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Saved me over $1700!

Chris is very polite and went above and beyond, even SMS'd me after 7PM to keep me updated. Finding the right car at the right price took Chris less than 48 hours, and saved me over $1700 while he was at it! A thumbs up from me.

J Caine

J CainePerth

Thanks so much Matt

We ordered a RAV 4 Cruiser, AWD Hybrid back in November 2020 but just took delivery Mid March 2021 (said it would be mid February) but this is normal for this vehicle. We said that we were happy to wait, It indeed was worth the wait, what a joy to drive. Matt did his best to get the best price for us.

Kevin L

Kevin Lasked

Does Motorscout handle trade ins if so how.

Motor Scout
Motor ScoutMotor Scout

We sure do Kevin! We have an online trade in form that will send your trade-in to our dealer network allowing you to receive multiple trade-in offers.

Stephen J.

Stephen J.asked

Has anyone bought a car and got finance through motorscout?? If so how long was the process??

Kyle M.
Kyle M.

Just bought our new Kia using motorscout ..... a not recommended them more highly! Honestly who wants to haggle with car salesmen .....not me... let motorscout do the leg work for you and get you the best deal.... I used Matt and he was so nice to boot.

Mark F.

Mark F.asked

How much to join motorscout? is it a annual fee?

Long Paddock
Long Paddock

No fee to the buyer. They charge the selling dealer what they call a spotters fee.

Get an answer from our members and Motor Scout representatives

How does Motor Scout work?

If you like the idea of buying a new car but are overwhelmed by the sheer number of retailers and car dealers, Motor Scout does a lot of the grunt work for you.

After you use the Motor Scout website to choose the car make and model you plan to buy, along with the specific variant (e.g. manual or automatic), colour and any other options, you just have to sit back and wait for the offers to roll in.

This takes the form of receiving 3 offers for car quotes from dealers, within the first 24 hours of submitting your preferences.

You’re then free to choose which car deal is your favourite (likely the cheapest). After this, you can proceed to then reach out to the car dealer directly. If you're not a fan of any of the offers from car dealers, you’re under no obligation to continue.

Points of praise for Motor Scout:

• Staff from Motor Scout are able to source competitive quotes. Reviewers loved the discounts they received in the form of cheap deals they couldn’t personally find (one reviewer reported a saving of around $5K).
  • The online service is quick and easy to use
  • Motor Scout staff are knowledgeable and friendly, and the best part is you can talk to a staff member directly, if you prefer service that's more personable than filling out an online form

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Motor Scouts has an outstanding track record in scoring great deals for owners of new cars. This success has earned it a 2021 ProductReview Award for Best Online Vehicle Sales Site. Motor Scouts especially excelled due to its ease of use, product quality and customer service.