Motor Scout

Motor Scout (page 2 of 15)

4.9

Long PaddockSydney, NSW

Exact new car, great trade-in - yet so easy

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Easy to deal with
Quick fast responses
Found a car within a few minutes at a great price
They had great customer service and were extremely easy to understand
Very concise no rubbish to deal with

Motor ScoutMotor Scout

Cheers Peter, was really happy we found you a Hybrid so fast, these things are like unicorns to find in stock or coming so quickly! Thanks again for giving me the chance to earn your business mate, looking forward to the next one :)

Fantastic service! Quick and easy to use!

Chris from moterscout managed to find the car I was looking to buy available now rather than waiting 2 months to order it in from the dealership. The service took only 48 hours and was very easy to use. The rep was friendly and extremely happy to help find the best deal possible. Would highly recommend it and use the service again.

Motor ScoutMotor Scout

Thats great to hear Katie, thank you so much for the feedback! Enjoy the car and good luck with the P's, you will nail it :)

I recommend using Motor Scout

It was a pleasure dealing with Brad Butson at Motor Scout. He came back quickly with a suitable offer that I accepted. It was almost nine weeks before I took delivery of my car which was the only drawback.

Dan k

Dan kSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy and saved a fortune

What a relief it was to buy through this company. I dealt with Brad who made it simple and smooth. He was professional, honest and friendly throughout. He even rang me back at the end to follow up and make sure the dealer was looking after me correctly. You just don’t get service like this anymore. I highly recommend Motor scout to anyone that’s looking to buy. Even if the service was bad I still would have been happy because of the thousands I saved off my new car. I didn’t even have to take time off work to haggle with dealers. So happy.

Saved money, got the car we wanted, stress free

Motor Scout negotiated the cheapest price on the exact car I wanted, all I had to do was tell them the model, colour and features I wanted. I had spot checked some prices before talking to Motor Scout and ended up getting them to resubmit for the premium model as it was still at my original budget. They also arranged the trade in which I was genuinely surprised at the price they got. We literally turned up to the dealer signed and dated the contract and drove away 15 minutes later.
Very happy with this service

A Great Business Model

I stumbled upon Motorscout after listening to dealership b/s while looking for a new car. They were fantastic but sounded too good to be true. How wrong was I, Chris Hewitt was very patient with me & also delivered the goods, saved me heaps, well done Motorscout. Regards Jim L

Kelly

KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service!

My first time using them it was easy to use, they provided me with competitive quotes quickly and were professional with great customer service!!! On call to ask any questions!

Excellent job!!

Thank you Alice and Motor Scout! You made my search for a new car a breeze, quick and worry free. And the price was lower than I expected. Much lower!
Thank you!
Semyon

Find out how Motor Scout compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Takes the stress and time out of negotiating with dealerships.

Really found the whole experience and customer service to be top-notch. Alice Watson was my consultant and she was great to deal with and provided me with all the right information and advice. I recommend Motor Scout to anyone buying a new car.

No hassle

Motor Scout were extremely helpful in finding a very good price for my new car. The representative was friendly, attentive and made no effort to pressurise me in any way. I ended up getting an excellent price from a reliable dealer

Oh happy day!

I needed a new car and the thought of it gave me the horrors. I got onto the Motor Scout site and my life changed instantly. The salesman was brilliant, asked me what I wanted and went out and got it for me!! He kept me informed, was patient with me and even saved me money. He clearly explained every step he was taking and kept me smiling. A WONDERFUL service I would recommend to everyone:)

Rebecca S.

Rebecca S.Sydney, NSW

Wonderful experience

This is the first time I've used Motor scout and Within 2 days I had secured a great price on a new car (Kia Cerato Sport Manual). Alice was prompt in getting the quotes and very friendly. The process itself was seamless and I would recommend to family and friends.

Sumit

SumitSydney, NSW

Best way to purchase a new car

I would recommend Motorscout to anyone who is looking to buy a new car. It removes all the hassle of going to different dealers and haggling for price and offer. Through motoscout they all bid for your business while you relax at your home. The motoscout representative Chris Hewitt was was really helpful and answered all the questions.

Though I didn't buy as I have put off the purchase to next year. I will look forward to Chris when I buy the car next year.

Painless car buying at its best

What a great service.
Finding the right car is hard enough without wondering if you really did get the best and fairest deal.
I thought that Motor Scout was just another marketing scam but ... it was free.
After entering what vehicle I wanted into Motor Scout I was contacted by Chris who clarified what I wanted and explained the process. No hard sell.
After 8 bids on the car I wanted the winner ticked all the boxes and saved me $4000.

Motor ScoutMotor Scout

Thanks again Mark for giving Motorscout the chance to earn your business mate, really glad we got a great deal for you :) Looking forward to working with you on the next one in years to come!

Peter Y.

Peter Y.Sydney, NSW

Whole new experience!

I can't be happier as I got a thousands of discount for my car(cx-5). She organised everything all I needed to do was just let her know my budget and options I needed. I was skeptical at first but guys, give it a try! Special thanks to Alice :)

gary

garySouth East Queensland, QLD

just registered yersterday and got prompt email and phone call from representative, explained me all details and keep updating, the service is really impressive and excellent, I will definitely recomment to others...

Take the Pain Out of Buying a Car

This is the first time I have used this service and will do so again, should I need a new car.
Brad contacted me Tuesday morning, found out what we were after and by early afternoon had secured the car we were after for our daughter, at the price we wanted to pay. An excellent result without having to put up with all the nonsense that car salesmen tend to go through. Many thanks Brad for a great result and achieving such a great result.

Natasha

NatashaSydney, NSW

Great Service - give it a go!

I dealt with a few private dealers before hand and none of them dropped the price to what I wanted. Then when I came across Motorscout I was wary, but felt there was nothing to lose if i gave it a go.
So glad I took that chance!
Very happy with the service Chris provided and the price he obtained!
I pick up my new car next week :)
Highly recommend Chris & Motorscout

Budi

BudiPerth, WA

Excellent platform to get the best car deal

Within half a day, Brad sent me 3 very good quotes and done the deal. So easy, please give it a go, the whole buying process is very efficient and enjoyable. Kudos to Brad's customer service!!
Thanks for saving me 3.5K :).