Motor Scout

Motor Scout (page 3 of 21)

Pros

• Extensive discounts on new car deals

• User-friendly online service

• Helpful, efficient customer service staff

Madeline A

Madeline AMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No other way to buy a new car!

Mel from Motor Scout listened to our seemingly impossible request for a new car that seemed just not ANYWHERE! Just one day later and she not only found one but a choice of three at the best price out there. Just remarkable service and result. Cannot recommend highly enough. Don’t get frustrated - seriously contact this company. So grateful! Thanks so much Mel from Motor Scout!

The way to buy a new vehicle

Could not have got better service than Chris . Went out of his way to help an old fella such as me. Got a great deal and met a very nice man. Will recommend to one and all.

Job well done

I would like to say the experience dealing with sarah at motor scout was exceptional Sarah giuded me through every step of the way with regular phone contact and updates of of all goings on I highly recomend Sarah for her manners and diligence in finding a deal on my ney car thankyou sarah

Brendon

BrendonSydney, NSW

Highly recommended!!

The team at Motor Scout have been excellent! They found us an amazing deal and the service provided has been second to none. I would no hesitate to use Motor Scout again in the future.

Michael C.

Michael C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy way to buy a new car

Motor scout were awesome they found me a new Kia picanto at a great price. No problems at all so easy.I recommend anyone to use them

Ben

BenPerth, WA

Amazing service and very helpful!

Sarah went above and beyond in getting us a great price for the car we were looking for. Highly recommend!

Barrie T

Barrie TSydney, NSW

BRILLIANT!

Sarah went above and beyond my needs sourcing a new vehicle came back with good savings and extras delivery was an issue (not her fault).Communication great .
Would recommend to anyone give her a go you will not be disapointed.

Rod

RodSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good friendly service

Joanna was great.
Persistent with her follow up as I was hard to reach. I was very happy with the price and service

Great service. Quick and hassle free

I shopped around for a few weeks before deciding to give Motor Scout a go.
I got a call within 24 hours from Joanna Berry who provided quotes significantly cheaper than I was able to obtain myself. Signed the paperwork with the dealer shortly after.
The whole process was quick and easy. Will definitely recommend Motor Scout and Joanna to my friends and family.

Saved thousands without haggling

I tried some other sites, but quickly found I still needed to haggle, even though I was armed with real world prices that others had paid. But Motorscout lived up to expectations.

I had 3 quotes to choose from within 24 hours, and saved several thousand even though my make and model were in short supply. Maybe I could have squeezed out more savings directly with a salesperson, if I was a tough negotiator. But I’m more than happy with the savings I received with virtually no effort on my part.

Would absolutely use Motorscout again for my next car.

Mick B.

Mick B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional Service, great outcome!!

Tahnee from Motor Scout was exceptional through out the whole process. I submitted my request on the Motor Scout website and the received a phone call from Tahnee almost immediately. She explained the whole process and I was surprised at how quick the quote come back and the price was really good. This was all done late on a Friday afternoon and Tahnee was ok for me to make a decision on the Monday. She called Monday and i immediately accepted the offer. The dealership called the same day and a few hours later all my paper work was done. A week later I received a follow up call from Tahnee just checking in on me. Exceptional customer service and I will be referring all my friends and colleagues to Tahnee in the future.

Sethy

SethySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, easy & brilliant price

Sarah was incredible!!! The process was simple, clear and seamless. Sarah was very easy to talk with and communicated outstandingly!

Nothing to lose

Motor scout delivers everything they promise, their system really works. Found a price I wouldn’t have gotten otherwise, highly recommend their service

F CH

F CHSydney, NSW

QES..

Quick, was the quote I received back from Motor Scout.
Easy, was the process from start to finish.
Seamless, was the experience from the website, talking to the scout and transfer to the Toyota dealer.

A big thanks you to the scout that helped me by my first new car.

Simon L

Simon LNew South Wales

very painless!!

A very easy process. They took all the stress out of buying and very pleased with the purchase price negotiated. Highly recommend!

Doctrev

Doctrev

They did the trick!!!

Thanks to Joanna and the team ....found the car at an excellent price and saved me all the hard work

Don't buy a new car without using MotorScout

I was hesitant using MotorScout and other similar providers but I was impressed by the end result. Joanna kept me well-informed throughout the process and is a big credit to her team. She not only acquired quotes that saved 6-8% off the dealer's price, but also added a number of accessories. I used a few competing services but none of them matched Joanna and the MotorScout team.

M Robertson

M RobertsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks for helping me save over $2000 off retail price.

Thanks MotorScout team (and Chris in particular). I am very happy! You helped me save just over $2000 off the retail price of my new car. The process was simple, fill out a webform and complete a phone consultation with your broker to confirm details of the vehicles you would consider (e.g. flexible on a demo, colour options).

Rodger Malcolm

Rodger MalcolmDarling Downs, QLD

Platinum + Service

Have dealt with other car finder groups and can state that Motor Scout is by far the best. Chris Garriock was a pleasure to deal with and consummately professional. Would have no hesitation in using Motor Scout to buy my next vehicle. Can't believe how quick they were to locate a vehicle for me. The whole process took less than 2 days.

Kevin M.

Kevin M.Sydney, NSW

Very happy customer

I saved a few thousand dollars on the price of a new car by using this service. Highly recommend it.

Kevin L

Kevin Lasked

Does Motorscout handle trade ins if so how.

Motor Scout
Motor ScoutMotor Scout

We sure do Kevin! We have an online trade in form that will send your trade-in to our dealer network allowing you to receive multiple trade-in offers.

Stephen J.

Stephen J.asked

Has anyone bought a car and got finance through motorscout?? If so how long was the process??

Kyle M.
Kyle M.

Just bought our new Kia using motorscout ..... a not recommended them more highly! Honestly who wants to haggle with car salesmen .....not me... let motorscout do the leg work for you and get you the best deal.... I used Matt and he was so nice to boot.

Mark F.

Mark F.asked

How much to join motorscout? is it a annual fee?

Long Paddock
Long Paddock

No fee to the buyer. They charge the selling dealer what they call a spotters fee.

Get an answer from our members and Motor Scout representatives

How does Motor Scout work?

If you like the idea of buying a new car but are overwhelmed by the sheer number of retailers and car dealers, Motor Scout does a lot of the grunt work for you.

After you use the Motor Scout website to choose the car make and model you plan to buy, along with the specific variant (e.g. manual or automatic), colour and any other options, you just have to sit back and wait for the offers to roll in.

This takes the form of receiving 3 offers for car quotes from dealers, within the first 24 hours of submitting your preferences.

You’re then free to choose which car deal is your favourite (likely the cheapest). After this, you can proceed to then reach out to the car dealer directly. If you're not a fan of any of the offers from car dealers, you’re under no obligation to continue.

Points of praise for Motor Scout:

• Staff from Motor Scout are able to source competitive quotes. Reviewers loved the discounts they received in the form of cheap deals they couldn’t personally find (one reviewer reported a saving of around $5K).
  • The online service is quick and easy to use
  • Motor Scout staff are knowledgeable and friendly, and the best part is you can talk to a staff member directly, if you prefer service that's more personable than filling out an online form

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Motor Scouts has an outstanding track record in scoring great deals for owners of new cars. This success has earned it a 2021 ProductReview Award for Best Online Vehicle Sales Site. Motor Scouts especially excelled due to its ease of use, product quality and customer service.