Motor Scout

Motor Scout (page 3 of 15)

4.9

Mohammad K.

Mohammad K.South East Queensland, QLD

The customer service staff (Alice Watson) was very polite and helpful and understanding and I appreciate her understanding in guiding me to the right dealer She helped me saving money
Thanks Alice

Vadre

VadreSydney, NSW

5 hours for a new car.

Mikeak

MikeakSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wife's new car

This was a very easy process, Alice looked after me and was prompt on phone call timing, friendly, efficient and achieved a competitive quote for our new vehicle. I highly recommend Motor Scout.

Brob

BrobSydney, NSW

Great process, wonderful sales consultant

Very good experience buying a new Mazda 3. Our sales consultant, Alice Watson, was really helpful and diligent, following up with dealers and keeping us constantly informed. Highly recommend and we are very satisfied with the entire process!

Not in the interest of the customer

Lisa
Lisa

Saved $4k

Thanks Sarah. I was a bit sceptical at first, but thought "why not" give it a try? I advised the car I wanted and within hours I had a number of different quotes - all my questions were promptly answered. It took all the leg work out of buying a new car, and ended up saving $4k off the list price of the current year model.

Dani

Dani

Great service and saved us money.

Thank you to Chris for sourcing a great price on my new car! Chris listened to what we wanted to buy, did the running around for me and found the best deal. I am usually not one to sign up same day, but was extremely pleased with everything. So easy. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend to friends and family.
Thanks Chris, your awesome.

Great service, Takes all the hassle out of buying a car. I would do this again next time I am ready to do this again or recommend it to anyone.

Vanessa

VanessaSydney, NSW

The best way to buy a car!

Buying a car is so stressful and when my friend recommended Motor Scout, I thought it was worth a go! I was pleasantly surprised by the ease & efficiency using Motor Scout and very impressed with the excellent service I received from Sarah. I was expecting to wait at least 5 weeks to get my new car (due to covid-19) but after contacting Sarah within 2 days, she had sourced the car I wanted in the colour I wanted, it was available within a week and for a very good price. Sarah was so lovely to deal with and I highly recommend her and Motor Scout.

Motor ScoutMotor Scout

Great to hear you had a fabulous experience Vanessa! We're stoked to hear you had a nice simple journey and got the car you wanted ahead of time :)

Shirley W.

Shirley W.Sydney, NSW

Awesome

Wayne

Waynesydney

Great work

David B

David BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It's like having a best friend with great negotiation skills

I hated the concept of buying a car - and getting into the whole psychology of selling. I wanted the car, I just didn't want all the hassle of pressure and guilt tripping from the dealers. Motor scout cut through that for me. They secured an offer significantly lower than the one provided by the dealer - after I had asked him to give me his best price. It turns out later that this wasn't his best price, and he is sorry that I didn't go back to give him a chance to match a better offer. I am confident that I have paid pretty much the lowest price I could have - and I am also confident that I would not have been able to do this on my own. All done in 24 hours. Thank you Brad.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Well worth it!

Like many others, I'd heard about this type of service. I just googled car brokers and a few came up, but noticed Motor Scout got 4.9 stars!!! Logged into their website & registered on the weekend, by Monday Brad had given me a call and went through a few details, as we were looking for 2 cars. We started receiving bids the very same day and by mid week we had the deal we wanted and saved more money than the drive away price. Brad was great and we are more than happy with our deal on our new car.

Elke

ElkeVictoria

This is the perfect service for busy people.

I highly recommend this service for people looking for a new car but don’t have the time to look around and negotiate with car dealers.
Chris was amazing! He was very friendly and went above and beyond his services to help me secure the perfect car for me without all the hassle. Thank you for making it so easy!
I would definitely use this service again in the future and recommend all my friends.

Will use Motor Scout again for sure!

I found out about Motor Scout by complete chance and I am so happy I did.
Motor Scout were very easy to deal with; promptly after making an enquiry on their website, one of their representative’s Brad was assigned to me, took down the details of the car I wanted, and it didn’t take long for quotes to start coming in. With Brad’s help we had a number of great quotes in no time, in fact, our local dealer thought we were bluffing when we said the quotes we’d received. Thank you Brad and Motor Scout!

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended and a very easy process

The process and experience with buying a new car via Motor Scout was outstanding. I would highly recommend this service for anyone looking to buy a new car. The Motor Scout team were very professional and responsive. I knew exactly the car I was after and was previously speaking directly with dealerships. By using Motor Scout I was able to secure exactly the car I wanted within 3 days at a 10% discount to the best direct dealership offer. I’ve subsequently recommended this service to a couple of clients who were equally thrilled with their results. Will use again for the next car also.

Brendan

Brendan

Definitely use for getting a new car!

Sarah was awesome through the whole process. She was very patient and understood what I was after. She got me a great deal and saved me having to visit many dealers to haggle.

Definitely give this service a go if you are in the market for a new car, you have nothing to lose!

Thanks again Sarah, can't wait to get my new car!

Asta

AstaSydney, NSW

The service was very professional

Brat was very professional and helpful. Quickly found very good deals for us. Unfortunately, we had to postpone our decision about the purchase, but definitely this company is good to have a business with.

appear

appearSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

Motor scout took all the stress & worry out of dealing with the dealers & securing a great deal saving me at least $2K. Their service communication & system friendly & seamless. My sincere gratitude to Sarah. I highly recommend this way Of doing business. Steve

Nyree

NyreeSydney, NSW

Saved me thousands!

Chris was amazing. Really understood what I wanted and obtained the best price for the vehicle, even when I added extras after the initial request. Nobody could beat it! I will definitely be using this service again - it was simple, quick and time saving!