Motor Scout

Motor Scout (page 4 of 21)

Pros

• Extensive discounts on new car deals

• User-friendly online service

• Helpful, efficient customer service staff

Take the stress out of Negotiation

Thanks Tarni for your friendly help sourcing prices for my new car. Both quotes were under what my local dealer could do. The critical issue of delivery date was much more transparent with Motor Scout dealers and Tarni pushed my cause to not only to achieve the best price but the best delivery date. It was an easy process made easier by the friendly and proactive staff.
Closing the deal with the winning dealer was easily done over the phone, and there was no hard sell on the paint & fabric protection for a change.
Thanks Tarni & team from one happy customer.

Cindy R

Cindy RSydney, NSW

Happy Customer

Quotes were received almost immediately. The process was communicated clearly and decided to go with the third quote. We were quite happy with the price as it was a fair bit cheaper than the cheapest quote that I had received previously from another car buying agent. We saved $600.. Tarni was lovely

Sushant

Sushant Sydney, NSW

Super saver deal and hassle free

Joanna was very kind and helpful during the whole transaction . She ensured that we were happy with the quotes and answered every little question of ours . Can't thank her enough . She and her team deserves an excellent rating . I would recommend it to everyone .

AAM

AAMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too Easy

Price was only marginally better than dealership could do, but trade in price was way beyond what I expected for my old 2012 Ford Zetec. Tarni was very patient with me through the process. Highly recommend you give this a go.

Kathy

KathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great stuff and a great deal

Motor scout saved me over $600 on the best deal i could get on my new car purchase. Thanks and Well done

Marc

MarcSydney Surrounds, NSW

Hassle free buying

I am very pleased with the service provided by Joanna and look forward to getting my car. Joanna was very pleasant to deal with and always left me with a smile after talking with her.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Best deal Best Service

Simple process, very pleasurable staff to deal with, excellent service and saved me a lot. Thank you. Wouldn't even think twice to avail their services in the future.

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Too easy

Other brokers and dealers could not even source the car I wanted. Motor Scout came through with the goods! Thank you.

Chi

ChiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worth checking out

Our consultant Alice Watson was very patient in listening to our questions and prompt in coming back with answers. Quoted price was very competitive compared to what we could have got directly with dealerships. Would highly recommend giving a try.

Find out how Motor Scout compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Great car and great outcome

Joanna at Motorscout was helpful and responsive, which made the process efficient and seamless. She obtained a favourable quote within the day that we accepted. We saved time and money and got into the new car much quicker than we had expected.

New car at great price

Joanna was extremely helpful. I made multiple different requests for different car models with different combinations of extras. Joanna was able to get me a new Triton GLS with factory extras with a drive away price less than if I were to buy it stock from factory! Would highly recommend Motor Scout Australia to anyone looking at getting a bargain!

Amazing Alice :)

Alice rocks, unbelievable was told by multiple dealers that I couldn't get one anywhere to which i tried and failed, Alice found it for me in about 2 hours, seriously it was a great effort. Many thanks Alice, great job.

Excellent service. Couldn’t have been better.

Joanna was really friendly and extremely efficient in getting the quote which we ended up buying. Thank you so much for all the help. I highly recommend Motor Scout to anyone who is interested in purchasing a car.

NO PRESSURE, NO PROBLEMS

Tarni was so easy to deal with. We saved 5% on our own personal quotes which on a Prado was a few thousand dollars and the best part is we didn’t have to go to the dealership

LiZhong

LiZhongSydney, NSW

Excellent job

Joanna has done fantastic work to give me a lot help finding the best deal. Even though it’s short period but the efficiency to get the deal is really impressive. Thanks a lot

Find out how Motor Scout compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Why did I not do this before

Buying a new vehicle online for the first time and with a lot of money involved, I found the process easy to follow. I also had great help from the people I had spoken to over the phone when I need to. Thanks Tarnia

By Geoff

By GeoffSydney, NSW

MOTOR SCOUT REVIEW

After obtaining best price from the dealer I contacted Sarah at Motor Scout and within three hours she sourced several competitive tenders. My deal with the lowest tender was closed in less than 24 hours after contacting Sarah - super efficient and she sourced the exact make, model and series of the vehicle that I was after. Most importantly a saving of over $5000 from the dealer's lowest price was achieved all with no fuss. I'll being highly recommending Motor Scout for family and friends and I'll definitely use again when looking to purchase a new vehicle. I never imagined purchasing a new vehicle would be so easy.

Don R.

Don R.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent service

I never thought buying a car would be so easy, i am hopeless at getting good deals, and Tarni my sales consultant was incredibly helpful. No haggling on price just look at the lowest price and make your decision. Loved the experience ,i will be back if i ever need another car and i will tell all my friends and family about this service.

Lou

LouGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best way to get the best deal

Once you've done the rounds of test drives, you're clear on the make, model and series of car you're after and once you are clear on the best price the dealer can do, call Motor Scout. My experience was seamless and stress free. Joanna did a great job of securing 4 quotes within less than 24 hrs, and one was the clear winner, saving me $2,000 off the list price. Within minutes I was put in direct contact with the dealer, I signed the contract, paid the deposit and now just wait for the car to arrive! All at no cost to me, and the savings aside, the best thing was I didn't have to sit in a room to haggle and negotiate. Thanks Motor Scout, great service.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service, and saves the pain negotiating with Car dealers

Tarni I was my sales consultant and was great to chat to, the car had just been released so not a great amount of wriggle room with dealers, however using Motor Scout I have saved over $5000 from the dealers best prices and rang and spoke to the dealers after getting my pricing from Tarni and no one could match it. All deals are done with the dealers once the quote is accepted. Car Due in March so fingers crossed all goes well from here.

Kia Carnival 2021 Platinum Diesel.

Kevin L

Kevin Lasked

Does Motorscout handle trade ins if so how.

Motor Scout
Motor ScoutMotor Scout

We sure do Kevin! We have an online trade in form that will send your trade-in to our dealer network allowing you to receive multiple trade-in offers.

Stephen J.

Stephen J.asked

Has anyone bought a car and got finance through motorscout?? If so how long was the process??

Kyle M.
Kyle M.

Just bought our new Kia using motorscout ..... a not recommended them more highly! Honestly who wants to haggle with car salesmen .....not me... let motorscout do the leg work for you and get you the best deal.... I used Matt and he was so nice to boot.

Mark F.

Mark F.asked

How much to join motorscout? is it a annual fee?

Long Paddock
Long Paddock

No fee to the buyer. They charge the selling dealer what they call a spotters fee.

Get an answer from our members and Motor Scout representatives

How does Motor Scout work?

If you like the idea of buying a new car but are overwhelmed by the sheer number of retailers and car dealers, Motor Scout does a lot of the grunt work for you.

After you use the Motor Scout website to choose the car make and model you plan to buy, along with the specific variant (e.g. manual or automatic), colour and any other options, you just have to sit back and wait for the offers to roll in.

This takes the form of receiving 3 offers for car quotes from dealers, within the first 24 hours of submitting your preferences.

You’re then free to choose which car deal is your favourite (likely the cheapest). After this, you can proceed to then reach out to the car dealer directly. If you're not a fan of any of the offers from car dealers, you’re under no obligation to continue.

Points of praise for Motor Scout:

• Staff from Motor Scout are able to source competitive quotes. Reviewers loved the discounts they received in the form of cheap deals they couldn’t personally find (one reviewer reported a saving of around $5K).
  • The online service is quick and easy to use
  • Motor Scout staff are knowledgeable and friendly, and the best part is you can talk to a staff member directly, if you prefer service that's more personable than filling out an online form

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Motor Scouts has an outstanding track record in scoring great deals for owners of new cars. This success has earned it a 2021 ProductReview Award for Best Online Vehicle Sales Site. Motor Scouts especially excelled due to its ease of use, product quality and customer service.