Motor Scout

Motor Scout (page 4 of 15)

4.9

Awesome!

Great service. Saved me loads of time searching for my car. I was a bit nervous to use it at first but now I’m so glad I did. Very efficient. Quick to reply. Friendly. Got me exactly what I wanted for a good price.

Wags

WagsIllawarra, NSW

Great service, Very Easy.

First Time user of Motor Scout to purchase a new car. This was an easy transaction very quick and at a much better price than I could have negotiated. I would definitely use this service again. Thanks for your service Chris.

Great Service matched by a Great Price

Great Service from Brad.
The Price was better than expected and Significantly better than I had managed.
Deal was done the next day.
Will definitely use this service again and recommend to friends!!

Let them do the work

Never used this type of service before but will definitely use it again if I need another car. They did all the work and I just decided which deal to go with. Very quick and easy service.

husein

huseinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect, amazing service

quick respond, great service, love talking to alice, she's really know how to save people's money,love to do business with you, and 100 percent we gonna use again this company for buying new car,cheers ha

Great service, better prices!

I saved over $3,000 on the purchase of my new car. Alice was great to deal with and very helpful in finding the car I wanted at the best price. Thank you!

situ.pradhan

situ.pradhanSydney, NSW

Good deal

Shak managed to find a really good deal for me. I recommend him for his prompt and friendly service. Very happy with how this process was seamless. Thank you very much

Keith

KeithSydney, NSW

Took some of the end game worry.

Rep was very helpful in narrowing down the chase. He found a good price with which we could then negotiate, customer to dealer. My wife and I happy with final agreed price.

Nick B

Nick BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely fantastic service

I came across motor scout by chance and I'm so glad I did Motor Scout saved us $2000.00 on the purchase of a new car. No hard sell sales tactics, Katie was fantastic nothing was too much trouble. In the words of an old countdown host " Do your self a favour" jump on the site you've got nothing to lose It's free and you can take your time... We phoned the dealer after receiving a quote, and he couldn't even match it Thanks Motor Scout.

James S.

James S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, quick and easy

Rep was easy to talk too, nice and gave great information. Was honest with all the information. Only downside was that he was a little pushy when it came to finalizing the sale. As I wasn't exactly ready to purchase. Overall great experience though.

Quick and Easy transaction

Submitted an online enquiry and was contacted by Brad quickly. Once we discussed a few details we had quotes that day. Managed to get the car at a price we thought was fair with about 5 minutes of work.

Peng Zou

Peng ZouSydney, NSW

Very quick response, Friendly treatment, professional advice. I would also consider this service if I want to change my car in the future. And I would recommend this service to my friends.

Cathryn

CathrynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service

MotorScout was able to deliver a vehicle in half the time, that no one else could do at the absolute cheapest price and a professional manner. Couldn’t have asked for more!!!

Blake

BlakeIllawarra, NSW

Great service and great communication

Chris called me the morning after i submitted an online form, got straight to business outlining everything very clearly and taking all the details whilst being casual yet proffessional, the follow up calls as things progressed were great and even though the outlook wasnt great he came through with a great deal and really made the whole process seamless and easy,

Great job! And a service i will definitely recommend to others

Megan H.

Megan H.

Worth a try

Test drove a car on a Saturday, logged our Enquiry with motor scout on the Sunday, with my features then where asking the dealer for, so on the Monday the bids initially came back higher then what direct with the dealer was offering. Spoke with Peter, the owner of Motorscout, on the Tuesday who went back to the dealer with a paired back request of extras and unfortunately couldn’t get to the offer we had on the Saturday. So we went back to the dealer we saw on the Saturday and made the deal.
It wasn’t the outcome we had expected with Motorscout but certainly worth a shot. Especially if you don’t want to have to do the haggling with the dealers yourself.

Deborah

DeborahHunter Region, NSW

Awesome service to save money on getting a new car

I had negotiated with a car dealer to purchase my new car and thought I had gotten a really good deal. Due to them being unable to fill my order in the 2 weeks they had promised I was allowed to do some more research before committing to the deal. Motor Scout bettered my deal by $2,915 - great service!

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Exceeded expectations

Excellent Service

Sent an online enquiry at night and Chris was on the phone to me at 8.30am next morning to confirm my requirements. In less than two hours he came back with an offer over 6% less than RDP, a saving of over $3,500.

Chris is a great guy to deal with and I'll be passing his name on to friends looking for new cars.

Keith

KeithSydney, NSW

Awesomeness

Absolutely brilliant service - Chris had the deal signed and finalised before any of his competitors had even touched base. He surpassed all my expectations. Great deal almost a $1000 cheaper than what I was able to negotiate on my own and I thought I had gone super hard.

Rob R.