Motorama Mitsubishi

Motorama Mitsubishi

TonyZ

TonyZSouth East Queensland, QLD

Motorama Mitsubishi Hillcrest QLD 4118

Excellent experience and high level of service, integrity and professionalism with Motorama Mitsubishi Hillcrest QLD 4118. Mick is my sales consultant and truly went above and beyond all my expectations. His awesome expertise and knowledge is absolutely incredible. It was a great experience to be served as a customer. Friendly and very honest

Brian M.

Brian M.

Mitsubishi Service

I purchased a Mitsubishi Challenger new in 2014 and received a great price against other companies selling the same vehicle. I have had my car serviced by other companies but have received the best service and support from Motorama Springwood. The spare part department gets a mention because I needed a part and the gentleman was very knowledgeable. He was able to find the parts required and explain how to remove and install them.