Motorola MBP11

Motorola MBP11

mishkin mews

mishkin mewsVictoria, 3377

Great monitor, very reliable, great range.

We had the monitor for 4 years and it functioned perfectly. The range was great, I could hear anything while in the shed around 15 meters from the house, it's sensitivity was ideal, and it held it's charge for almost 2 days before needing charging. I replaced the battery after 3 years, cheaply off ebay. It only broke when our child threw the monitor against a wall. I can highly recommend these monitors.

agnish

agnishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

value for money

Good audio range as our house is not too big
    will recommend
    ebay price 25aud with delivery
    cant beat that
    easy to set up as its directly connect to power /no need to stress about charging or replacing battery/just plug in whenever you need it
    reliable product being a first time user

ferrerbereniceAuckland

Good product.

The audio is very good. It's easy to set up and reliable. There are only two issues with it:
    - you can't tell when the battery has been fully charged and when you need to charge it again.
    - sometimes the red light on the "parents's monitor" starts flashing with a very annoying sound and you can't tell what's really happening.
    Other than that, we've been able to know whenever our child has needed us :)

Baby Monitors

Find out how Motorola MBP11 compares to other Baby Monitors

Emilie83

Emilie83

Best no frills monitor

This little monitor is perfect for parents who dont want all the fancy cameras, music sounds, and just want to hear if baby wakes up! Super easy to set up. Great long battery life, i often got from morning nap through to night sleep on the one charge, and excellent distance range.

bad battery

Have only owned for about 7 months. And it is constantly flat. Even when its plugged in it beeps with a flat battery. Not to mention the annoying on/off button. You have to hold it in for ages before it turns on or off. Otherwise has worked fine for what i wanted to use it for.

ArmoureeAustralia

A simple baby monitor that works for us

Machin86Perth, Western Australia

Good, but annoying on/off button

Really good audio, has great battery life, really good coverage. The only down fall to this monitor is the really annoying on/off button. You have to hold the button down and it sometimes doesn't respond straight away. Just plan annoying. Still great product. I would recommend this product to others, it's a great price for a good product.
    Reliable, cheap, great battery life.
    On/off button

MojoWellspring

MojoWellspringCanberra

Keep it simple!

Really happy with this monitor. We felt that we only needed an audio monitor and it's been a good decision.
    The sounds is clear and free from buzzing or humming. It can filter out quiet background noise like a humidifier, fan or music.
    Parent unit is easily portable and rechargeable.
    The units are easy to use and a convent size.
    Simple, excellent sound, reliable, re-chargeable parent unit for portability

research junkiesydney

Simple and cheap!

Very happy with this monitor. It's simple to use and has the bonus of being able to move it around with me, even clip it to my clothes when i am hanging out the washing. the batteries in the monitor are recharged when it is plugged in so you don't have to buy batteries.
    Simplicity, reliability, portability, low cost

research junkie

still using it, still works perfectly!

Baby Monitors

Find out how Motorola MBP11 compares to other Baby Monitors

NewMum

NewMumCanberra

Great sound and peace of mind!

Everything you need in a baby monitor! It has great, Crystal clear sound with no interference and the signal stays strong throughout my whole house and backyard. So far the battery charge on the parent unit is fantastic! I turn it off when I'm not using it and it's lasted days. It's simple to use too. Now I feel like I have more freedom to go about my daily activities knowing I can hear everything going on in my daughter's room :-)
    Sound quality, battery life, simplicity

silverdragonfly8

silverdragonfly8AU

Great sound quality, reliable to use, attractive design

Really happy with this monitor - obviously a simple unit but not that simple that you are wanting for more features. It has met all of our needs. We bought it when we were staying with family and sleeping in a room further away from our toddler (than at home) and it proved invaluable.
    Clear sound, lights up when baby is making a sound which helps you to see when there is activity if you have the monitor on in a noisy room, small and lightweight, parents unit is portable and has a belt clip (great for hanging out washing etc)
    Nothing that we've found sound far

Mum of Six

Mum of SixDarwin, NT

KISS - Keeping it simple, sweetheart!

Jourdan M

Jourdan Masked

Why does it keep going quiet? My daughter has her music on and it keeps cutting out which isn’t great as she’s not well at the moment and I want to know as soon as she makes a noise rather than 5 seconds later..

ferrerberenice

Hi Joudan, I know what you mean. It has happened to us as well and it's very frustrating. For some reason the monitor doesn't work well when music is on, interference, I guess. Have you tried lowering the volume of the music and turning the monitor's volume up? This has worked for us.
    I hope this helps and I hope your daughter gets better.
    Cheers!

kirstan55

kirstan55asked

has anyone tried using two units at once? one for each child? I have this monitor and really like it but need to buy a second monitor for my baby and not sure if having two of the same will cause interference. thanks in advance

Machin86

I haven't tried using two, but it would make sense that it may interference together

Julie K
    Julie K

Kirstan55, did you buy another one? If so, did the two work together ok? I'm in the same situation as you were 2 years ago

john

johnasked

Is this one a two-way system can i talk to let the baby hear me?

Armouree

No, it's one-way Comms only - from Bub to you.

Machin86

No. It's only a monitor, not a two ways system

Get an answer from our members and Motorola Baby Monitors representatives