Motorola MBP36

Motorola MBP36 (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Baby Monitors in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

kirstan55AU

Great in every way

kristy-lee

kristy-leeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

FANTASIC UNBELIEVEABLE BEST PRODUCT

Overall i loved it it so easy to set up it also light and portable its amazinging how you can move the camara around too any angel makes it perfect ti keep a eye on your baby and child with such a clear picture only down fall is always having to put it on charge
reliable.how clear the picture and sound is.
the battery life , the price is a bit expensive

LT82

LT82Melbourne

Worth every penny!

Kelly00

Kelly00PERTH

This is almost perfect. I can't live without it.

Kingfisher

KingfisherAustralia

Does what we ask

super nice video monitor. Really clear at night with the infra red camera. Easy to set up, good range doesn't drop out. Have dropped the parent unit a few times and its been fine as well. The other reviewer is right that the battery doesn't last for ages, but it will last for maybe 6 hours if you just use it for audio and only video when you need to look. Its the video screen on all the time that drains the battery. Out of range warning and being able to use it as a walkie talkie to talk back to bub is useful too.
Reliable
bit expensive, but I guess you get what you pay for

Poppitt33
Poppitt33
Motorola Baby Monitors
Carly R.Motorola Baby Monitors

If you would like to visit our website www.cnpbrands.com.au and look in the Motorola Brands section, the MBP36 item will have an instructional manual that you can download, that will have all the information that you require. Thank You

Great monitor but needs to be plugged into the charger all the time

Awesome monitor, really clear night mode and has all the features you want in a monitor. We love it because if our little one is crying we just look to check on her rather than getting up and actually going into the room. Only bad thing is that when it's not plugged in it lasts about an hour, really annoying because it only comes with one charger and we have that next to our bed.
Big screen, clear view, good range.
Battery life when unplugged

wcww

wcwwAU

Great!

I put the camera on the shelf and it's about 1m away from cot. No matter it's day time or night time I can see my bub clearly without any problem! The volume, brightness are adjustable. The screen is big enough. The screen can be turned off but it's actually still on so you can hear your bub immidiately during night, plus, there is no any flashing light so it won't disturb your sleep. When the battery is running out it's starting 'beep'.
Very usefull and let me relax to fall in sleep.
Battery of monitor is running out very quickly. Almost need to recharge it everyday.

arose4lee

arose4lee

Fantastic video monitor

peter zasked

Hi can someone tell me where i can service my mbp36 monitor in sydney?
The power connection has been pushed in

Need to get this fixed asap.

Peter

Christie
Christie

Hey Peter, not sure where you can get it fixed but they have a two year warranty so you can return to place of purchase with a receipt to get a replacement/refund.

sydney mum
sydney mum

I had the same problem and went to an av guy in botany. He re attached it back for me and 4 years on still going strong

Thankyou all.
Im in Mascot NSW.so Botany is close.by.
Can ypu tell me then name of company you used.
thanks

peter

How long does battery life last?

Erin
Erin

Hi - I was never able to use it so never tested battery. It had no range outside of my son's room so was useless as a monitor. Had to buy another. Purchased Angelcare. It's not perfect but at least I can leave my son's bedroom! Motorola also has no warranty so really poor. Angelcare has 3 years.

Farshid

Farshidasked

Hi.
I have a question regarding the VOX function.
Does the parent unit vibrate if the camera detects any movements?

Ozmagic
Ozmagic

No it does not Vibrate at all, it also does not have VOX and it does turn on if it detects movement, it better to have the unit plugged in and charging at night this way the screens also on.to.

Get an answer from our members and Motorola Baby Monitors representatives