Motorola Moto G (7th Generation)

Motorola Moto G (7th Generation) (2019-2020)

Also referred to as: Motorola Moto G (7th Generation) 2019 and Motorola Moto G (7th Generation) 2021.

• Battery Life
  • Camera Quality
  • Hardware
  • Software
Scott M

Scott MMelbourne

Great Mid Range Phone

Got this phone after my S7 just died randomly one day. Wasn't expecting a lot but over 12 months I have no intention of replacing it and if I needed to would just look at the new G8. This phone has great battery life, NFC, reasonable camera, heaps of space and a decent display. Ticks most of the boxes. Oh and it makes phone calls as well.

Purchased in July 2019 at Officeworks Online store for A$447.00.

Performance
Battery Life
Camera Quality
Hardware
Software
Sky M.

Sky M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Because the Australian version of the Moto G7 includes NFC I'd say it's the best mid range smartphone around.

Purchased in June 2019 at Officeworks for A$387.00.

Performance
Battery Life
Camera Quality
Hardware
Software
Cin

CinNorth Queensland, QLD

OMG!! Another amazing phone

I upgraded my G5 + to the G7 Power, mind you, my G5+, is an amazing phone, the G7 Power however is so much more!! Thanks Motorola, another fantastic phone!! I received my new G7 Power last Friday afternoon, 10/05/19, it already had 67percent battery, manual says to charge the phone to full charge. It's now Sunday and the phone is now at 50 percent, amazing!! I may not have to charge my new phone till Monday afternoon!! That would make it 4 days without having to charge!!
Amazing, I love my new G7 Power!!

Mobile Phones