Motorola Moto G4 Play

Motorola Moto G4 Play

Dominik Tran

Dominik TranKogarah

Great phone

For its low price, it has a great build quality, camera and durability. I have had the phone for about a year, and it's been working nicely for the whole time. While the forward facing camera is very good, the backwards facing camera is not as good in my experience.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

ServantOfNone

ServantOfNone

Fast and good battery life, camera could use an upgrade for night shots.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

its good and unlock phone

I bought it at Harvey Norman when it was on a special price $219, till now everything working good, nothing can complain about it. also, it come with 16gb memory. haven't had the issue with install any app. the camera work well. the screen size is perfect for my hand not too big to handle.

Cam

Cam

Perfect at low price

For the price you pay, this is an excellent little phone that managers to get the job done. The inbuilt music player isn't perfect, and the phone can run a little slower than others, but in terms of low budget units, this is definitely one to consider. Four out of five!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

clockers

clockersTasmania

Good entry smartphone

This was my first smart phone and even though it took me a while to find out where things are it wasn't too complicated to use. The camera takes good photos. The texts are easy to read as the phone has a largish screen. There is a good microphone to make the sound louder on calls. It does all that I want and it wasn't too expensive.

William

WilliamMelbourne

The best budget smart phone

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Manny P

Manny PCairns

Excellent budget beastie

Got this smartphone for my mother who isn't that great with technology and she absolutely loves it. Very fast little unit and obviously easy to use, camera takes high quality photos. Perfect size for those that don't have large hands.

Motorola continue the trend of having very little bloatware and what comes pre installed is actually very useful.

A great performer and cannot be beaten at its price point.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Captain Fingers

Captain FingersAU

Perfect for me

I decided to buy the Moto G4 Play because my daughter has the Moto G4 Plus and she is very happy with it. Since I don't need all that fancy stuff that the kids have nowadays I chose the less expensive Moto G4 Play. It does everything I need (mainly making phone calls and texting), battery life is a lot longer than my (higher priced) old phone, it's easy to use, fast and it's not too big (I am from the old Nokia generation...). Why pay more..?

Date PurchasedApr 2017
vimmy17

vimmy17Perth

Great phone, easy to use!

I bought this phone as a replacement to my HTC which died of old age. I am not very well versed with technology via a mobile phone, but this phone has been great. There are different colours for each person that messages, the font is set to large which is easy for me to see, I can even do my banking from it! This phone is so easy to use, as a man from an older generation, I am very happy to use it.

Mariana

MarianaMelbourne

Excellent phone with great price

Bought this phone because I broke my samsung S4. It's been great so far, even comparable with higher price phone. Easy to setup, come with great android apps. The best thing is the battery last a lot longer than any other phone, I can go without charging for 2 days

James D

James DCowes, VIC

Great phone for the price. Fast and reliable.

Very happy with the Moto G4 play. It does everything I need it to and more. The battery easily lasts a whole day with lots of use. This phone is fast and reliable. If you don't need to run games which require a higher processor power, this phone is perfect.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Bob A

Bob AMelbourne

Great phone

JC83

JC83Perth

Great smart phone for the price.

Easy to use and set up, good size and great camera for pic quality. The phone is a fantastic buy and has so much more memory than many other smartphones in this kind of price range. The accessories ie (phone covers/chargers ect) are easy to find online and inexpensive. The battery life is also very good in the past general use of other phones I was recharging 3 times a day this phone charge it at night then lasts all day easily. I'd recommend this phone to anyone that wants an easy to use smartphone that has enough memory to download and use plenty of apps at the same time and likes to take photos of a good quality.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Zero

Zero

It was a pretty good mid range phone

I have been using it for a while now and its good enough for most of the apps and its not that slow. This is a great phone with great features, great battery life, fast processor, Dual sim, great display, slim, replaceable battery. The only complain i have is that the battery life has dropped significantly.

Date PurchasedJul 2016