Listing monitored by MotorOne

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (114)

Jayme G
Jayme GSydney

Exceptional Service!

Good Faith is Rewarded....Greatly.

Impeccable experience dealing with the team at Newington, I recommend to all people keen to look to MotorOne if they seek essential quality service as well as great potential value for money. I look forward to bringing in my car for a future face lift when God willing, this lockdown of ours relents....Thank you MotorOne...!

Carolyn N.
Carolyn N.Mid West, WA

Highly recommend the ceramic coating!

Had the ceramic coating put on my new car 2 years ago. Living in a high contaminates area sea salt & iron ore from the rail. My car still looks amazing. A big thankyou to Martin for coming to my rescue when I thought I had an issue went beyond what was required. Explained fully what it was & how to fix it. Had nothing to do with the actual coating. Love the product & would highly recommend it.

The only paint protection to use Ois MOTO 0NE

I have just had MOTO ONE HYRO SURFACE, excellent used it twice now.
Easy cleaning car looks polished all the time.
Darren knows his stuffgrest advise.
Getting my caravan done to.
Phil Porter

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Excellent service and great knowledge

Fixed the issues with the car,also gave excellent advice for the future to prevent from happening. absolute pleasure to deal with

Fast and efficient

Lukasz from Motorone looked after my car. Fantastic service. Fast and efficient and a pleasure to deal with. Would definitely recommend

Matthew N.
Matthew N.Perth, WA

Friendly service and great work at a reasonable price

With quick responses to questions and making time for the work to be done to the vehicle, Gea and Martin at MotorOne Osborne Park are to be commended. Carin at TAC, Myaree, was great too. I would certainly recommend anyone thinking of getting a package of paint and interior protection and window tinting to approach MotorOne in Osborne Park, WA. Thanks, guys!

VirtualAsh
VirtualAshSydney, NSW

Great product if applied well

We picked up our brand new Car and noticed marks where the coating had been poorly applied by the dealer They said ‘it would go away’. Two weeks later we had Darren at Motor One have a look, within an hour it was perfect. Great service.

Excellent Service - Ceramic Paint and Interior Protection - Motor One

Mark Smith
Mark SmithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing product and even better service!!!

Aftermarket Service

George
GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible

Submitted a claim and was rejected by seeing photos only. Don’t waste your money when new cars have life time paint warranty. Double dipping these companies

MotorOne C.MotorOne

Kylie
KylieSydney, NSW

Great job!

“Just had my new black VW treated by Darren with the Motorone ceramic coating and his service was fantastic and the car looks amazing”

amazing

After purchasing a car from a dealership there was a scratch that had to be repaired. Which meant my hydro ceramic was removed. Jemma at motor one was awesome in organising a reapplication where Lukasz arranged to visit me at my home to do the reapplication. There was no hassles and their service was 100/100! Highly recommended.

Joanne D.
Joanne D.Sydney, NSW

Just perfect

Lukasz was on time. Very nice guy, he did a fantastic job on my Mazda CX 3 now I can’t even see scratch. Would recommend them.

Andrew B.
Andrew B.asked

Hi folks,

If Audi Geelong are propsing a Hydro Protektiv coating for my car before delivery - who is putting it on... and will MotorOne check the coating for me if i'm not happy with it?

:)Andrew

Frank T.
Frank T.

yes andrew, motorone will definitely provide backup to your satisfaction. support is the cornerstone of their busness. i have three prestige vehicles each with the special coating, the difference and longevity can be enjoyed by the enthusiast. frankt

Juliet
Julietasked

How do I remove this useless product from the paint of my car? When it was sold to me I was told it would make the paint "hard as a rock". I've had the car 2 months and it already has a scratch. I have read the fine print and all it does is protect the paint against bat poo (as long as you wash it immediately, which I would do anyway). I feel entirely ripped off. To make matters worse, you can only wash using the expensive product that must be brought at the dealer! Can't go to a car wash! I want the "paint protection" gone so I can just wash it normally.

Transformer
Transformerasked

Hi,

With today's new cars, the exterior can be made up of various surfaces beyond just paint such as black highlights made from plastic that can easily pick up marks. When I buy a new car, will purchasing the ceramic protection be applied to all surfaces?

I want full protection if i purchase.

MotorOne C.MotorOne

Hello and thanks for reaching out to us regarding protection for your new vehicle. The HYDRO ceramic coating is applied to all exterior surfaces (excluding glass). This includes plastic bumpers, exterior mirrors and trims. Provided that these areas are painted they are covered under the HYDRO Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Hopefully this will assist.

Happy motoring and regards,
Maureen Jongsma
National Quality & Compliance Manager.

Get an answer from our members and MotorOne representatives

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops