Listing monitored by MotorOne

3.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes (45) · No

EliotSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting customer service

When sold the protektiv pack we were told it would cover interior from sun damage and exterior from chips and rust.

We bought our car brand new and within the next couple of months we had chips on the car after a year rust was now present and the seat started peaking from sun damage.

When we tried to have this issue sorted [Name Removed] the highest person you can speak to told me we weren’t covered and was told to check the fine print and was called a “Lair”.

There is extremely poor customer service in this company and strongly recommended no one purchase this product unless you want to pay for something that does nothing.

Eliot

Went all out to solve a problem for me.

I recently had an issue with a paint coating product. Martin Ball the claims and product manager was very attentive to my issue. He went above and beyond and was very proactive to correct the problem. Very refreshing to be listened too and taken care of so quickly.

gillegan
gilleganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor warranty service in SE QLD (but great follow up from interstate)

Chirag
ChiragSydney, NSW

Great Service

Great after sale service. The team did a great work with the warranty job. Shall recommend them again and again

Sam R
Sam RSydney, NSW

Lukasz has done a fantastic job.

Had some concern about the protection done on my RAV4.Lukasz took the ownership, redone the whole job to my satisfaction .

Touch up work

Great customer service, very professional, I highly recommended. Rep explained exactly what he was doing, answered all my questions without hesitation I am very happy

Neill H
Neill HPerth, WA

Excellent after sales service

I was sold the product by the dealer to “ protect my investment “ but was never entirely satisfied as the car seemed to still get dirty . I called Motorone and Martin came around within a few days and checked the product had been applied properly , which it had. He was very knowledgeable and gave me a few tips on how to wash and polish the car to bring out the best in it . As he explained , the ceramic coating does protect your paint from damage caused by contaminants in the atmosphere and makes it easy to wash and polish.........but you still need to wash them off . After a few minutes demo from Martin it looked better than new .

Had an excellent experience with David.

Great Warranty Service by David. 6.05.21.

Had an excellent experience with David. He explained the process/product extremely well. He displayed knowledge and experience. A credit to Motorone. Please acknowledge him. Thanks Damon.

Joe
JoeSydney, NSW

Lukasz from MotorOne is Awesome!

Exemplary model of excellence

Exemplary model of how customer serice should be. No hesitations of providing a good outcome by both Darren and work carried out by Luckasz. Highly recommended for quality work.

Pino
Pino

Fantastic service

David was most helpful and detailed. Nothing was too much. Highly recommended. Thank you mate! I'd recommend him for help.

MotorOne C.MotorOne

Hi Pino, we are very glad to hear our level of customer service was to your liking. Thank you for taking the time to post this review. Have a great day.

Buyer Beware!!! Poor Experience when trying to claim

Jeff
JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy this product!!!

Do not buy this product!!!! If I could give a zero I would. They are happy to take your money but reluctant to help when needed. Firstly the way their customer care “or lack of “centre spoke to me was beyond appalling. It seemed like everything was to much trouble for her to do and it was up to me find the right people to contact. After several attempts and a couple of months later I got a call back from a manager and was told I should have read the fine print. Car was re sprayed 3years ago through motor one’s authorised repairer. They never told me that it had to be coated again. One would think it would be done at the time of being fixed. Now the paint is fading and they have wiped their hands of the problem.

LMB
LMBVictoria

Never again.

MotorOne C.MotorOne

Hi LMB, we'd very much like to investigate this further as it sounds like there may be an issue with the paintwork itself. To fast-track, please do email us at hello@motorone.com with a claim number and we'll be sure to look into this straight away.

World travellerSouth East Queensland, QLD

After 2 years, it is not looking good. Not value for money. Single urban driver, no off roads.

I called and left a message for motorone to call me back. No one bothers. it's about a claim. paid heaps of money to get paint protection and it is not value for money.

Andrew B.
Andrew B.asked

Hi folks,

If Audi Geelong are propsing a Hydro Protektiv coating for my car before delivery - who is putting it on... and will MotorOne check the coating for me if i'm not happy with it?

:)Andrew

Frank T.
Frank T.

yes andrew, motorone will definitely provide backup to your satisfaction. support is the cornerstone of their busness. i have three prestige vehicles each with the special coating, the difference and longevity can be enjoyed by the enthusiast. frankt

Juliet
Julietasked

How do I remove this useless product from the paint of my car? When it was sold to me I was told it would make the paint "hard as a rock". I've had the car 2 months and it already has a scratch. I have read the fine print and all it does is protect the paint against bat poo (as long as you wash it immediately, which I would do anyway). I feel entirely ripped off. To make matters worse, you can only wash using the expensive product that must be brought at the dealer! Can't go to a car wash! I want the "paint protection" gone so I can just wash it normally.

Transformer
Transformerasked

Hi,

With today's new cars, the exterior can be made up of various surfaces beyond just paint such as black highlights made from plastic that can easily pick up marks. When I buy a new car, will purchasing the ceramic protection be applied to all surfaces?

I want full protection if i purchase.

MotorOne C.MotorOne

Hello and thanks for reaching out to us regarding protection for your new vehicle. The HYDRO ceramic coating is applied to all exterior surfaces (excluding glass). This includes plastic bumpers, exterior mirrors and trims. Provided that these areas are painted they are covered under the HYDRO Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Hopefully this will assist.

Happy motoring and regards,
Maureen Jongsma
National Quality & Compliance Manager.

Get an answer from our members and MotorOne representatives

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops