Listing monitored by MotorOne

Don’t do it

Brand new car got the interior and exterior protection used the shampoo it burnt into the coating and left marks on the rubbers and glass. Then I noticed white patches on my interior appearing and blue spots. Apparently they need it for three days to redo both the interior and exterior. I’m still waiting for the dealer to get back to me they’re always going to get back to me it’s been 6 weeks, “apparently” warranty takes “forever”. I’m at the point I hate my car just want it fixed so I can sell it. Would not get this product again and definitely not through a dealer

Peta
Peta

Thanks I sent an email on 5/05/2020 nil response as at 13/05/2020 and nil confirmation email received

Hutch
HutchSouth Australia

Product didn't work.

Paint has been eaten away on bonnet, fast to organise work to be done but wouldn't provide hire car during car repairs even though product failed. I wouldn't recommend this product for paint protection

Paul
PaulSydney, NSW

Swirl marks and bird dropping damage

There is damage to the clear coat from bird droppings and bubble in the tint ,further to my review is the amount of swirl marks that were evident on my brand new Amarok, there were areas that had dry coating build up, would not waste my money again, far better off using a once a year polish, keep your $1000 in your pocket . I will be contacting motorone this week with these issues. Have not noticed any difference when washing the car at all

fleyvrazMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Product application fails product

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how MotorOne compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

AshMelbourne

Dealership and MotorOne - not great for customers

Ash

You can reach me on my email address as - ashuetawah@yahoo.com

SusiiiMELBOURNE

Not happy with the coating, feels rough on some areas and roof looks like it's not been done at all

MattyAdelaide

Don't even think it works

So I bought protektiv as It was recommended from the dealership on my brand new 4x4 it only seems to repel water if I use the shampoo very regularly and about after a week stops repelling I’m not very happy considering it cost $1500 there is fine scratches all over the car funny considering it’s fit for a Boeing 747. To be honest I’d wish I had gone with another company I see you have released the new hydro product which seems to be up to the same standard as Others on the market but I’m not happy with this product seems like I wasted my money and now looking to get a new paint protection.

Matty

Thanks Maureen you can contact me via email
matty_bish_1@hotmail.com

Tremor
Tremor

Paint Protection

This stuff is Rubbish lasts 6 months had to get put on twice as first time was mucked up .. Has little Bubbles and Bat and Bird Poo still leaves marks

NO thanks = Protektiv, Cancer Council Tint, Dent repair

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how MotorOne compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Andrew B.
Andrew B.asked

Hi folks,

If Audi Geelong are propsing a Hydro Protektiv coating for my car before delivery - who is putting it on... and will MotorOne check the coating for me if i'm not happy with it?

:)Andrew

Frank T.
Frank T.

yes andrew, motorone will definitely provide backup to your satisfaction. support is the cornerstone of their busness. i have three prestige vehicles each with the special coating, the difference and longevity can be enjoyed by the enthusiast. frankt

Juliet
Julietasked

How do I remove this useless product from the paint of my car? When it was sold to me I was told it would make the paint "hard as a rock". I've had the car 2 months and it already has a scratch. I have read the fine print and all it does is protect the paint against bat poo (as long as you wash it immediately, which I would do anyway). I feel entirely ripped off. To make matters worse, you can only wash using the expensive product that must be brought at the dealer! Can't go to a car wash! I want the "paint protection" gone so I can just wash it normally.

Transformer
Transformerasked

Hi,

With today's new cars, the exterior can be made up of various surfaces beyond just paint such as black highlights made from plastic that can easily pick up marks. When I buy a new car, will purchasing the ceramic protection be applied to all surfaces?

I want full protection if i purchase.

MotorOne C.MotorOne

Hello and thanks for reaching out to us regarding protection for your new vehicle. The HYDRO ceramic coating is applied to all exterior surfaces (excluding glass). This includes plastic bumpers, exterior mirrors and trims. Provided that these areas are painted they are covered under the HYDRO Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Hopefully this will assist.

Happy motoring and regards,
Maureen Jongsma
National Quality & Compliance Manager.

Get an answer from our members and MotorOne representatives

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops