Listing monitored by MotorOne

gillegan
gilleganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor warranty service in SE QLD (but great follow up from interstate)

NashypNorth Queensland, QLD

Warranty ring around

***EDIT*** since posting this review motorone have been great and have had my problem fixed I have updated it from 1 star to 3 star as they offer a lifetime warranty and shouldnt have taken a product review to make it happen. The warranty process could have been a little bit easier.

Nashyp

Hello thanks for you reply I have emailed the above email

MotorOne C.MotorOne

Hi Nashyp, thanks for your edited feedback - glad we could assist. We've taken your feedback on board also. Thanks and have a safe and happy holidays!

John
JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bird droppings!

Wife bought a new Kia Cerato 6 months ago with paint protection, washed car on Sunday only to find a small bird dropping on boot lid at the end of work on Monday. Removed it to find it's left a stain about the size of a 5 cent piece in it's place ...ummm! And can not get rid of it. Have had other bird crap on it before and no problems.

Not happy Jan! Pretty disappointing. Not sure if we will bother with a claim after reading the negative reviews here. Don't know if it's worth the grief or time.

They either missed that spot or it's a crap product, time will tell I guess.

Chris
ChrisMelbourne

Not Great

We’ve had paint protection and tinted windows.
We didn’t really notice a difference in the paint after protection.
We’ve had bubbles in the windows. Once car was even taken back a few times, and there’s still some.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how MotorOne compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Revealing
RevealingADELAIDE

Safe your money

alicegirl
alicegirlAlice Springs, NT

My previous review of MotorOne needs to be amended. [name removed] from MotorOne rang and my car is being fixed! Absolutely stunned and amazed. Can't fault the service this time around. Well done MotorOne, faith restored!

Andrew B.
Andrew B.asked

Hi folks,

If Audi Geelong are propsing a Hydro Protektiv coating for my car before delivery - who is putting it on... and will MotorOne check the coating for me if i'm not happy with it?

:)Andrew

Frank T.
Frank T.

yes andrew, motorone will definitely provide backup to your satisfaction. support is the cornerstone of their busness. i have three prestige vehicles each with the special coating, the difference and longevity can be enjoyed by the enthusiast. frankt

Juliet
Julietasked

How do I remove this useless product from the paint of my car? When it was sold to me I was told it would make the paint "hard as a rock". I've had the car 2 months and it already has a scratch. I have read the fine print and all it does is protect the paint against bat poo (as long as you wash it immediately, which I would do anyway). I feel entirely ripped off. To make matters worse, you can only wash using the expensive product that must be brought at the dealer! Can't go to a car wash! I want the "paint protection" gone so I can just wash it normally.

Transformer
Transformerasked

Hi,

With today's new cars, the exterior can be made up of various surfaces beyond just paint such as black highlights made from plastic that can easily pick up marks. When I buy a new car, will purchasing the ceramic protection be applied to all surfaces?

I want full protection if i purchase.

MotorOne C.MotorOne

Hello and thanks for reaching out to us regarding protection for your new vehicle. The HYDRO ceramic coating is applied to all exterior surfaces (excluding glass). This includes plastic bumpers, exterior mirrors and trims. Provided that these areas are painted they are covered under the HYDRO Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Hopefully this will assist.

Happy motoring and regards,
Maureen Jongsma
National Quality & Compliance Manager.

Get an answer from our members and MotorOne representatives

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops