Listing monitored by MotorOne

Oby C.Sydney, NSW

Very poor prep from dealer... corrected by MotorOne

Brand new $50k+ car with the so-called "premium" protection pack applied by MotorOne.
Swirl marks on most panels. Scratch visible on boot lid. Ugly drips/streaks on two of the rear leather seats. Residue left all over the place where the detailer was obviously too lazy to buff it off.

All corrected by the guys at MotorOne so in the end all good. I had a chance to speak directly with the detailers and found them to be both professional and knowledgeable.

Trevor
TrevorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service!

I was asked to contact Darren Pate regarding deteriorating performance of my 3 years old Protektiv coating and he promptly organised to have it reapplied without any questions. So warranty in my case is definitely honored without having to jump thru hoops.

Lou Lou T.
Lou Lou T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service!!

Great customer service!! Very happy with our interior in our Holden SSV Commodore that we left in Motor One's efficient and trustworthy hands. Cheers MotorOne, we will be r returning again in the future!

MotorOne C.MotorOne

Another happy customer .....

Purchased exterior and interior protection for my new vehicle and had occasion to make a claim for a minor discolouration on one seat. The service was terrific, nothing too much trouble and they found another issue that I was unaware of and fixed that also. The lifetime warranty gives you confidence in the product and the friendly staff make dealing with this company stress free.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how MotorOne compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Overall, worth it!

Cost a little more than I thought but so glad we invested in Motorones paint protection. My car looks great and is so easy to clean after having paint protection applied.

mjislam302
mjislam302

Good customer service

Had a problem with the protection stains on my car seats. Martin was very helpful in sorting out the problem for me. He offered to come back should the stains come back.

MotorOne C.MotorOne

Hi mjislam302, thanks for letting us know about your recent service from Martin. Sometimes it's just about that extra touch that can solve the issue! We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to Martin. Thanks again and have a great day.

Great after sales service at MotorOne Brisbane.

Our car had a stain that we could not remove, Tracey from MotorOne in Brisbane was able to remove the stain for us. Tracey was very helpful, she gave very good customer service and was very polite and cheerful at all times. We were very happy with her customer service.

Our car looks amazing!

We purchased the protector through the dealer when we purchased our car. The initial application wasn’t great and so we contacted Motorone as per the warrenty steps and we were blown away with how easy they made everything. Our car was resprayed and it’s super glossy and the water beads off it, it’s perfect. We couldn’t be happier with the great service and pride they have for looking after our car. Thanks Motorone!!

Suzuki swift with PROTEKTIV

i purchased the protektiv product with my new car 18 months ago and had the product applied inside and out. I have only used the protektiv shampoo when washing my car every 2-3 weeks and I have never had a problem with the product and the car still looks like new. I will purchase again and continue to use. Good product. Like all things if you look after it. It will look after you.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how MotorOne compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

sre
sre

Worth the extra $$

I am fully trained by moto one on putting the protective on paint/leather etc and was doubtfull at first.
I got an old bonnet ..masked of half and did half the bonnet in paint protection.
Abused the hell out of the whole bonnet for months then washed it....
WOW... was seriously impressed
Cant recommend the kia dealer on scarbourgh beach road..dodgy but the product its self is worth every cent when applied properly.
Do not botther with vinyl protection as there is no warranty...cheap vinyl protector from any auto shop gives the same results

Keith
Keith

So Far So Good

Had the protective paint protection on an elantra a year ago and it indeed makes the color a little darker but I liked the shade also the window tinting. Car is in searing Qld sun all day and I do a basic car wash (no wax every month) bugs and bird sh*t come off easily. .We have bore water on our sprinklers but I haven't had the guts to park the car on the lawn to test that out even though the salesman said it would be ok I have seen what it does to the other cars. Its not cheap but so far I am happy.

Andrew B.
Andrew B.asked

Hi folks,

If Audi Geelong are propsing a Hydro Protektiv coating for my car before delivery - who is putting it on... and will MotorOne check the coating for me if i'm not happy with it?

:)Andrew

Frank T.
Frank T.

yes andrew, motorone will definitely provide backup to your satisfaction. support is the cornerstone of their busness. i have three prestige vehicles each with the special coating, the difference and longevity can be enjoyed by the enthusiast. frankt

Juliet
Julietasked

How do I remove this useless product from the paint of my car? When it was sold to me I was told it would make the paint "hard as a rock". I've had the car 2 months and it already has a scratch. I have read the fine print and all it does is protect the paint against bat poo (as long as you wash it immediately, which I would do anyway). I feel entirely ripped off. To make matters worse, you can only wash using the expensive product that must be brought at the dealer! Can't go to a car wash! I want the "paint protection" gone so I can just wash it normally.

Transformer
Transformerasked

Hi,

With today's new cars, the exterior can be made up of various surfaces beyond just paint such as black highlights made from plastic that can easily pick up marks. When I buy a new car, will purchasing the ceramic protection be applied to all surfaces?

I want full protection if i purchase.

MotorOne C.MotorOne

Hello and thanks for reaching out to us regarding protection for your new vehicle. The HYDRO ceramic coating is applied to all exterior surfaces (excluding glass). This includes plastic bumpers, exterior mirrors and trims. Provided that these areas are painted they are covered under the HYDRO Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Hopefully this will assist.

Happy motoring and regards,
Maureen Jongsma
National Quality & Compliance Manager.

Get an answer from our members and MotorOne representatives

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops