Mountain Bikes Direct

Mountain Bikes Direct

3.7

• Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No

JamesSoutheast, SA

Disappointed with my shorts and service

I emailed to say the press stud button on my $85 shorts was broken when I first tried them on. I received a prompt reply, asking for a photo. Which I sent back straight away. Still yet to hear back on the outcome. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

James

Update since I posted this review, they have emailed back and will send me a new pair of shorts. Great response

Consistent and convenient, and so user friendly!!

I’ve ordered from MTBdirect about 3-4 times now. After some pretty average experiences with other Australian MTB online stores, I’ve learnt to appreciate their significantly better customer service and delivery consistency. Their live support is so much better than emails and calls which may be ignored, and their shipping either arrives in the advertised time, or earlier!!! Wonderful job guys, you can see a true dedication to customer service here. The returns system also works perfectly, I’ve had to return an item before and it was no fuss at all.

Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect customer service

Bought helmet Xmas 2018. A couple of visor screws went missing during use. Contact MTBdirect team who took ownership and coordinated replacement with no fuss no payment. A grade!!! Thanks

Bike Shops