4.2

79% · 4110 · 19%

Alex
AlexMid North Coast, NSW7 posts

Just WOW service

My son ordered a tool from this shop on ebay and it turned out to be the wrong one. Similar enough but without a feature he wanted. Here comes the long trail of asking for a return, haggling, looking for proof, endless numbers.....Well, long story short, the level of service left me speechless. Within 5 minutes the ordered product was ready to be returned and a refund to be expected, no questions ask, just simple answers.

The level communication and swift turnaround was amazing. I deal with a lot of companies and some have never heard of customer service.

These guys could have written a handbook on "Customer Service - this is how you do it".

Alan L
Alan LAshfield

great store that delivers

been making purchases with this store for just over a year now, made 6 purchases so far and about to make my 7th, I have had the odd time something I wanted as sold out but they seem to get it in stock fairly quickly that is the only problem I've had so far if you'd call it a problem, picking times have been great, the express delivery has been great which I would recommend paying the little extra and getting as the standard delivery is slow but thats on the freight company not these guys, quality of the parts and apparel have been great, comunication also great, pretty well priced considering its Australia and we pay throught the nose, all in all very happy with these guys and will happily continue to use them in the future

Petersemail
PetersemailMelbourne9 posts

Orders Quickly Received

I have used this online shop twic and have found their prices to be very good and lightning fast delivery.

Jim
JimAdelaide2 posts

Great online MTB store in Australia

Placed an order on Monday, dispatched Tuesday and delivered Thursday. Better price than the online competition too. Will be using them again very soon. The best thing is it's MTB specific too. Just the kit I want and none of the stuff I don't.

Slam D
Slam DSydney
Davo
Davo

Awesome Store!

I've just purchased a bunch of new mtb stuff from Mountain Bikes Direct and could'nt be more happy with the service. Prompt receipts via email and fast delivery of goods.

There was a couple of hiccups while purchasing which they immediately fixed and added complimentary store credit to my account as an apology.

Shopped at other online stores overseas for better prices, big mistake! Average customer service, slow shipping, higher paypal currency conversion rates and visa fees all made for a bad experience. (i should say i'm new to online shopping)

I'll definitely buy from these guys again!!

James B
James B

Fantastic customer service

AusPost lost my purchase, MBD were fantastic when it came to following it up. Returned my email within 30min and on a Saturday to boot. Resent me another item as soon as it was available at no extra cost. Will definately be back.

Anon
Anon

Exceeded all expectations, products where delivered within 2 days

Products ordered where a cheaper alternate, whilst still presenting a quality which exceeded my expectations. Would definitely recommend for your Mtbing needs.

Danny
DannyCanberra4 posts

Best online bike store by far

Very competitive prices and in some cases better that over seas prices.

Customer service is to date the best from online and better than some of the B&M stores.

Unless there's a huge price difference these guys are the better option. (Although they might price match?)

Andrew
AndrewNewcastle

So Far So good

ive ordered through their website, as well as their eBay store. Items always shipped quickly. Think my last item was 3 days from order to receiving the item.

Tyson
TysonPerth5 posts

Excellent Service and Reliable Delivery

Fantastic company good dispatch times and always the right part at a good price well done. I have recommended to friends.

Tamara