Mountain Buggy Duet

Mountain Buggy Duet

1 review
  • Suitable for Running Yes · No (20%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Jofu

JofuCanberra 2600, ACT

Great day to day pram

Purchased in September 2019.

Safety
Suitable for Running No
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage

mcw1985

mcw1985asked

Hello! I would like to replace the sun hoods and hammocks on a Mountain Buggy Duo - does any one know if the Duet 2.5 sunhoods and hammocks fit? Thank you :)

Monique W.

Monique W.asked

Hi I am wanting to purchase a Mountain Buggy Duet. I have been given an older Mountain Buggy Duo which is a great pram but its just so big and heavy to get in and out of the car and our dog which is a large dog (Golden Retriever) has to squish in the side of the boot and lay on the pram to fit in the car which is not ideal because 95% the time when we are going for a walk we are taking him plus his hair gets all over the pram as well when he is laying on it. I was wondering has anyone with a Toyota Prado purchased the Duet and how does it fit in the boot? How much space in the boot would you say you have around the pram? Thanks

Joanne E

Joanne Easked

Is the depth of the seat adjustable? My nearly two year old seems to slide down as there is no depth in the seat?

Get an answer from our members and Mountain Buggy representatives