Mountain Buggy Duet

• Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Fantastic pram

A dream to push! I have recently bought one for my 4 and 2yo and they fit comfortably and it is so much more compact when folded than my previous double. So so happy with it.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$80.00.

Not a fan

Not a fanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loved it

Great on all terrains
Used from birth with my twins initially with capsules and then in the seats. We took it to England on a family holiday. Had to replace handle as the rubber grip was torn in transit but MB sent out a new replacement for $30 so parts arent pricey. My only issue was the wheels went flat regularly. We splurged on the non puncture tyres eventually but that was at the tail end of using the pram.
Easy to fold up and could do it one handed. It was heavy lifting in and out of boot of car but no more so than others. I loved it.

Purchased in December 2013 for A$530.00.

Sarah B.

Sarah B.Gascoyne, WA

I love Mountain Buggy!!! A comparison with the Stealcraft strider compact

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby buntings for A$650.00.

Double Prams & Strollers

Find out how Mountain Buggy Duet compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

sb2012

sb2012Sydney, NSW

Good pram only for first few months

We bought this pram for our twins. It was really handy when they were very little. Soft seats, smooth ride. But as they grow bigger they struggle to fit in. Mountain buggy being a narrowest pram may be the reason.
It's very heavy to put into the boot.
Eats up all the space in the boot too.
The straps to collapse the seats are very difficult to manage. Can't collapse without waking the baby.

Purchased in November 2017 at Toys R Us / Babies R Us for A$600.00.

mcw1985

mcw1985asked

Hello! I would like to replace the sun hoods and hammocks on a Mountain Buggy Duo - does any one know if the Duet 2.5 sunhoods and hammocks fit? Thank you :)

Monique W.

Monique W.asked

Hi I am wanting to purchase a Mountain Buggy Duet. I have been given an older Mountain Buggy Duo which is a great pram but its just so big and heavy to get in and out of the car and our dog which is a large dog (Golden Retriever) has to squish in the side of the boot and lay on the pram to fit in the car which is not ideal because 95% the time when we are going for a walk we are taking him plus his hair gets all over the pram as well when he is laying on it. I was wondering has anyone with a Toyota Prado purchased the Duet and how does it fit in the boot? How much space in the boot would you say you have around the pram? Thanks

Joanne E

Joanne Easked

Is the depth of the seat adjustable? My nearly two year old seems to slide down as there is no depth in the seat?

Get an answer from our members and Mountain Buggy representatives