10Mountain Buggy Duet

Rose2 posts

Naomi R
Naomi R

Love this pram

This pram is the best double pram I've ever owned. Easy for walking or going for a jog. I have had it for 2 years now and will be sad to see it go. It's one down fall is that it is havy but it was lighter than the stider.

Jessie H
Jessie H2 posts

Good double buggy but not for off road use

Great buggy for our twins, easy to use and stow in our 4WD. But hardly worthy of the name, Mountain Buggy. It's only weakness the bad tyres, they deflate easily tear and gets holes in them. Spare tyres and tubes cost a fortune. In the end we bought a set of after market Aerotech tyres at a cost over $150. I think the people at Mountain Buggy know this but want to seel you an expensive upgrade, really sneaky.

Cees

AlexSydney, NSW7 posts

Evgeniya
EvgeniyaSydney

Luv it!

This is an absolute winner for us! We have a 21 month old child and a new born. Could not be any happier! So easy to use, move around, kids are so comfy that my 21 month old doesn't like to come outta there:) Totally in love with this pram!
comfy for kids, easy to use, haven't had a single prob with it.
a bit heavy
emiliebaz
emiliebaz7 posts

orbweavez
orbweavez

How frequently were you using the pram before the tires split? What terrain did you use it on?

karen1988
karen1988Port Wakefield3 posts

Double Prams & Strollers

Find out how Mountain Buggy Duet compares to other Double Prams & Strollers

Mel123
Mel123South East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Kathleen
KathleenGeelong

Pram is only good for shopping not the outdoors

I purchased this pram when first child was 2 & the 2nd child was 3 months. It was great to finally get out of the house and do some walking and enjoy the fresh air. But soon my boys grew fast, my now 15month old is only 1kg lighter than my now 3 yr old. Walking with this pram is a painful experience, it's wheels are too small, I don't understand why they would put such little wheels on this pram. It always pulls to the side and is hard on the body trying maneuver it. Up and down gutters can be an extreme workout. It's great when using in shopping centres but I would not purchase if you we're planning on doing lots of outdoor walking.

If you love the great outdoors like my boys and I, I would not purchase this pram.

Gadget man
Gadget man

If it pulls to the side and its hard to push I would check your tyre pressures..they need all need to be properly inflated to the same pressure.

Danielle4kids
Danielle4kids

most compact side by side

The duet is the most narrow side by side ive come across so happy with my purchase just wish i did not buy a strider compact first. As the duet is same width and you get extra storage space when using one seat and the joey. It drives so much better can push with one hand with both kids in it and such better quality im willing to give up all the extra features on a strider to have this fantastic pram! And so easy to pop the front wheels up gutters! Im inlove!!! Highly reccommend!
great quality easy to steer beautifully narrow and designed for popping front wheels with ease
heavy no ventilation in seats... thats it pros far outweigh cons
Alyce24
Alyce24AU2 posts

Pollyanna60
Pollyanna60AU2 posts

Best I've had!

Love the manoverability and the width (it really does fit through any standard doorway!!) Love that both bubs can see. Only one fold and go.(unlike BJCS which took me forever to put together every time)

Great size seats! ( my very tall 2.5 year old fits in comfortably with room to spare)

Love the air filled tyres!

Good coverage from visor (even my little one)

Just a very easy no fuss get on with your day type of pram
Good price! My little ones love riding in it! Great for walks but can still be taken to the shops with ease.
Not much ventilation but my babes seem quite cool in there. Material niches around the head when you sit them back up after a snooze.( I just tuck it behind) a little bit awkward to fold and lift to the car

Dag Stlhandske
Dag StlhandskeAU2 posts

Had to change tire twice in less than a year

It is convenient and fairly robust. However, we have had to change tires twice in less than a year (this is not covered by guarantee). That is unacceptably bad. Our previous one was used for almost two years without the need for a tire change. On the other hand again my wife is more positive than I am though.
Easy to manoeuvre, fairly spacious transportation bag.
Expensive, tires are unacceptably bad.
rhani
rhaniAU3 posts

Worried mum11
Worried mum11Melbourne3 posts

Mjw29
Mjw29AU2 posts

Should have brought it sooner

After a Maclaren twin evo 2 steelcraft twin n a phil n teds this one is perfect small n comPact but fits bOths boys in it and fits in my car! It's easy to steer and push up hills and fold flat without reopening itself as u try to put it in the car. Highly recommend
Everything especially the retractable goods that block out the light since my lil man is a vampire
Expensive and u hve to buy the rain cover seperate
Pram addict

Prams for me

michdowling
michdowlingAU4 posts

Love this pram!

This is a great pram. I checked out and test drove many tandem and side by side strollers and this is by far the best. I have a 22 month old and an 8 week old and i need to get out of the house of an afternoon with them or my todder gets too active inside the house. Walking them in the afternoons is easy and safe.
Very compact for a side by side, easy to go up onto the path after crossing the road.
Heavy to lift in the car especially if you have had a c-section, but i expected that.
Margie1975
Margie1975MELBOURNE2 posts

MelHarrison
MelHarrisonlake macquarie22 posts

Mountain Buggy Duet is a sanity saver

the duet really is a sanity saver. The duet transports both my kids and everything they need for a day out, and with room to fit in the things we collect along the way. BUT it is a slim as a single stroller so you can go anywhere with it.
Slim side by side double with roomy comfortable seats and fantastic hood coverage.
Amanda3030
Amanda3030BRISBANE2 posts

kimbarlee
kimbarleePerth, WA48 posts

Handles like a single

Love my Duet. It is only 63cm wide so there is some compromise in the seat width but this doesn't bother my three year old. With both kids in there (3year and 3months) it handles better than my single stroller. Fits through aisles in small shops. Seats are a bit hard so I have a fleece insert for my baby. Great way of adjusting straps. It's very heavy to lift in and out of the car but I think its weight is what gives it a good, sturdy ride. Brilliant!

The only really bad comment I have is wih regards to the optional carrycot. It is poorly made.
Great handling. Same width as a single.
Hard seats for a young baby. HEAVY!!

Gadgetdad