Mountain Buggy Mini

Mountain Buggy Mini

See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this pram

Tennie

TennieMelbourne

Seems nifty but it’s not!

Firstly my front wheel didn’t lock in place and fell off all the time. This was received with horrible customer service. And real struggle. When used in conjunction with the capsule the pram is very bumpy because of the plastic tyres and I would go as far as to say unsafe for a newborns neck. Because of its small size it also feels like it is going to topple over. When used as a pram the buckles always get in the way when placing my child on the seat. The brake is super hard to release especially wearing flip flops because of the force required.

Waste of money

This system is terrible. The pram is faulty. The front wheel didn't lock into place so fell out every time I had to use stairs. Unsafe! We tried to contact mountain buggy about this but with no reply from them. My partner had to fix it himself.
The capsule release jams up, making it difficult to remove and clip is starting split, again unsafe!
Mountain buggy should be ashamed of themselves for selling such low quality, dangerous products that are supposed to protect babies

Jess

JessWeipa

Such a great little pram

I purchased this pram from baby bunting as a bundle with the capsule car seat. It was budget friendly which helped a lot. It is so easy to fold up and has a very small turning circle. I still currently use the pram with the car seat capsule it's very handy to duck into the shops. The quality it very good we only had an issue with the foam handle cover splitting on a flight when it was 4 days old but I blame qantas for that one. But one thing is that it doesn't have a bar across the front for bubs but I believe you can buy it additionally.

Danielle

Danielle

Great for 1 year, then disappointing

We bought this pram mid 2013 and it performed very well for 1 year. It was easy to manoeuvre, collapse and put up, great to travel with and compact for out apartment. At 1 year problems began, the ball bearings fell out of the front wheel, steering was more difficult, by 2 years there was a lot of corrosion on the metal, the wheels couldn't be removed, then both wheels eventually fell off. At 2.5 years the pram is completely unusable. I feel disappointed because I felt like MB was a reliable brand, and the pram was relatively expensive. We lived in the inner city and then in suburban Melbourne and the pram had very normal usage.

ramonabala

MelZWellington

So impressed

Lucyc1

Lucyc1asked

Can this pram be used off road at all? Looking for something super compact to take away in our campervan and able to use on bush tracks, beach etc. or is there another one more suitable?

sjjhr
sjjhr

No! It's completely useless except on the smoothest surfaces because the tyres are solid rubber and it jiggles the baby. I'm currently in correspondence with MB about this - although it says it's an urban pram, it also should stay true to their "off road" philosphy and be at least comfortable on uneven pavements.

Get an answer from our members and Mountain Buggy representatives

Category3-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating Type Single
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 20 kg
Seat OrientationForward-facing
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesCup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat Storage
Weight7.6 kg