Mountain Buggy Sleeping Bag

Mountain Buggy Sleeping Bag

Frustrating Zip!

I agree the zip keeps getting caught in the lining when doing it up.
    The sleeping bag does keep bubs warm but transferring him a sleep into the pram and trying to get the zip up without him waking up is what annoys me.
    And the sleeping bag seems to ride down the pram making it hard to clip baby in.
    I'll only be using this during winter!

Happychappy68

Happychappy68AU

We loved it

We live in Melbourne so this bag was great when our little one was little and it kept her super snug. We did get a lot of envious comments. Ours was part of the package though so I don't think I would have paid extra to buy it separate unless I found a good second hand one. We really, really love it in winter though.
    Super snuggle. Kept bubs very cosy in cold weather.

sarahsays

sarahsaysCanberra

I wouldn't buy it again

Baby Wraps

Find out how Mountain Buggy Sleeping Bag compares to other Baby Wraps

NatDe

NatDe

When we are out and about everyone comments on this great sleeping bag. If you own a Mountain Buggy and have cold winters I would absoloutley recommend this product. When going for walks in winter I don't need to worry whether my baby is warm enough.
    Keeps baby fantastically warm and snuggled. Fits perfectly into pram and safe to use because it still allows baby to be strapped in. Unlike pram rugs she can't kick it off. Top flaps can be buttoned down so baby can still play with pram toys.
    A bit expensive but worth the money if you use it. Have to be careful zipping as it would be easy to catch zip in liner.

ozzyturn

ozzyturnNSW, 2074

Good

It's a good sleeping bag. I worried that my sons were too warm in Australian winter in it though, so it didn't get used as much as I thought it would, I instead opted for a home made polar fleece version. I passed my comments on to Mountain Buggy (now Phil & Teds) but they don't have the best record for customer service, so I wouldn't expect any change to this item soon.

Buy 2nd hand if you can and you won't be disappointed.
    Good quality. Very warm.
    Would like different colour choices. Way too warm for Australia. Probably would benefit from a choice of weights for warmer climates. I'd like some extra attachment to the stroller at the top of the bag (same with the mountain buggy liner as well - they slip down). Over priced.

Really great!

Much better than I would have expected. It came as part of the package when we bought the buggy and at $90 (or so) I wouldn't have bought it seperately. That is until I now know how good it is!! Super warm and snuggly and the envy of all other pram owners!
    warm, keeps bubs well snuggly in pram and catches all the toys/bottles/socks and shoes she lets go of!
    Even though the straps feed through there is nothing to keep it in place and as the outside is sleeping bag material it slides down in the buggy a bit and by the time you put bubs in you need her head is above the top.

babyJR

babyJRAU

Keeps bub comfy and snug