Terrain, Legacy

• Ease of Packing & Storage
Katie
KatieSydney, NSW

Best pram

I have tried 3 other prams then bought this one in 2017 and it is amazing. Great to go for walks on all types of terrain, easy to fold/open, comfortable for my little one she loves her pram and not too heavy so easy to put in and out of car.

Safety
See all Mountain Buggy Terrain Series reviews

Kristin
Kristinasked
Terrain

How is the 5 point harness for ease of strapping in your wiggly child? I'm worried that with 4 clips to fasten, instead of 2, I will quickly grow to dislike MB.

Georgina Gibbons
Georgina Gibbons

My terrain only has two, the shoulder clips are seperate and don't need to be undone and done back up again. My second child is especially wriggly and so far so good!!

Cab
Cabasked
Terrain Series

What age can you use from & until?

Beckles
Beckles

Baby needs to be seven months. That was one down side - but it is reasonable in my opinion due to safety concerns. Our little girl is 2 and a half nearly - she still fits very comfortably and certainly wont be too big any time soon. We still love the pram.

Monique
Moniqueasked
Terrain Series

My husband is 6.4f and wants to use the MB for running. Is this pram suitable for someone tall and how
much weight can the MB hold? As our son is nearly 2yo.

Tracy
Tracy

It would be perfect for running but I would be concerned about your sons head height while sitting in the pram. I am finding the roof canopy can touch my daughters head depending on her position although you can take it off (my 16month old hates wearing a hat!). You can recline the seat to any position though which is handy. My husband is the same height and he adjusts the hand bar all the way up and finds that really comfortable. We live on a farm and find the MB really practical and tough. Hope this helps

joeyjodes
joeyjodes

The handle bar is adjustable so it would be perfect for all heights to run with! As for the maximum weight load it would be best to check on the MB website. I am guessing a two year old would probably be ok.

Get an answer from our members and Mountain Buggy representatives

Convertible Yes
Suitable Age12+ months0+ months
Max User Weight 25 kg25 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialInflatableInflatable
Weight12.9 kg13.5 kg
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Folded Dimensions93 x 63 x 39 cm109 x 63 x 39 cm