Terrain, Legacy

4.4

Eleanor
    EleanorSydney

Unsafe

Had to return this pram because it has a fault in the wheels/brake where the brake cable or the brake mechanisim scrapes on the wheel which is made worse the more weight on the wheels. The handbrake is also unsatisfactory. The store where I purchased it attempted to fix the issue without success. I was told that I was not the only customer that had this issue. In addition it is heavy and takes up the whole boot. Do not buy this pram!!

See all Mountain Buggy Terrain Series reviews

Kristin
    Kristinasked
    Terrain

How is the 5 point harness for ease of strapping in your wiggly child? I'm worried that with 4 clips to fasten, instead of 2, I will quickly grow to dislike MB.

Georgina Gibbons
    Georgina Gibbons

My terrain only has two, the shoulder clips are seperate and don't need to be undone and done back up again. My second child is especially wriggly and so far so good!!

Cab
    Cabasked
    Terrain Series

What age can you use from & until?

Beckles
    Beckles

Baby needs to be seven months. That was one down side - but it is reasonable in my opinion due to safety concerns. Our little girl is 2 and a half nearly - she still fits very comfortably and certainly wont be too big any time soon. We still love the pram.

Monique
    Moniqueasked
    Terrain Series

My husband is 6.4f and wants to use the MB for running. Is this pram suitable for someone tall and how
    much weight can the MB hold? As our son is nearly 2yo.

Tracy
    Tracy

It would be perfect for running but I would be concerned about your sons head height while sitting in the pram. I am finding the roof canopy can touch my daughters head depending on her position although you can take it off (my 16month old hates wearing a hat!). You can recline the seat to any position though which is handy. My husband is the same height and he adjusts the hand bar all the way up and finds that really comfortable. We live on a farm and find the MB really practical and tough. Hope this helps

joeyjodes
    joeyjodes

The handle bar is adjustable so it would be perfect for all heights to run with! As for the maximum weight load it would be best to check on the MB website. I am guessing a two year old would probably be ok.

Get an answer from our members and Mountain Buggy representatives

Convertible Yes
    Suitable Age12+ months0+ months
    Max User Weight 25 kg25 kg
    Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
    Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)Yes (Sold Separately)
    Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
    FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
    Wheel MaterialInflatableInflatable
    Weight12.9 kg13.5 kg
    Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
    Folded Dimensions93 x 63 x 39 cm109 x 63 x 39 cm