Terrain, Legacy

4.4

• Suitable for Running Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Katie
KatieSydney, NSW

Best pram

I have tried 3 other prams then bought this one in 2017 and it is amazing. Great to go for walks on all types of terrain, easy to fold/open, comfortable for my little one she loves her pram and not too heavy so easy to put in and out of car.

Mike
MikeNORTHLAND CENTRE

Is this a stroller or a range rover?

That's what my husband said when it arrived. And yet it is very easy to fold and transport. We bought this because we are trail runners. And it really is built to take the trails like a champ, although it is a little wide for the single track stuff. We also love it around town. And it is very comfy for our baby girl. She loves the shoulder cushions and the grip bar. She is also pretty small (9 months), but the doctor said with the five point harness and the low center design she should be great. My husband did mention that the instructions aren't very helpful, but that it was still pretty easy to figure out assembly. Overall, well worth the cost. You are paying for quality, and we were just so pleased.

AliCat
AliCatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best cross country stroller by far

If you want a buggy that can handle variable terrain then this is the one for you. We did our homework as we wanted to go across paddocks, on the beach, gravel etc and be able to run with the stroller if required. We shortlisted this one and bought it on sale at baby bunting and so sooo pleased we did. Worth every penny. We also bought the sun shade which was exy ($50) and doesn't block all the sun (we still use a muslin over the stroller too)

3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Mountain Buggy Terrain Series compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

C.Online
C.OnlineLaunceston, TAS

Been the best pram that goes lots of places! The 4WD of prams.

Shez
ShezBrisbane

Very easy, sturdy, off road and safe! Perfect Pram

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Pipster
PipsterCambridge

Great for long walks

Fra
Fra

Best pram i've ever bought

Easy to maneuver and get over curbs, rough terrain, dips. Easy over sand and grass. Can steer perfectly with one hand. The hand brake makes it easy to go down hills or anywhere steep
Material is easy to pull of and wash. the build is sturdy. Great for jogging but baby will need a head cushion for the movement. Easy one fold and open. Its a heavy pram but the one fold makes it super easy to get in and out of the car - it means there is not much holding or lifting of the pram, so weight isn't really an issue.
I've owned a bugaboo cameleon (worst pram ever) and a BEE3 (great pram but not alot of maneuverability with the wheels) MB Terrain is my fav!!!

Georgina GibbonsAU

Best pram for walkers and light jogs!

Beckles

Been really happy with it

3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

LoukoMurwillumbah

I'm happy with mine

Louko

After two years, still going great. No problems or complaints.

TracyGundaroo

Great for the farm!

radicalgirl
radicalgirlWA, 6112

Best pram I've ever used

lidone
lidone

We really had a great experience with this pram, and our baby was very happy in it, summer & winter. My brother had the Elite and also enjoyed that.
We bought this so that exercising with our new baby would be easy, and she would be comfortable. - comfy ride due to inflatable tyres- easy to fold- good luggage capacity underseat- straight direction when running
- rubber handgrip wore a little, couldn't easily replace- bit hard to pump up tyres due to valve angle

See all Mountain Buggy Terrain Series reviews

Kristin
Kristinasked
Terrain

How is the 5 point harness for ease of strapping in your wiggly child? I'm worried that with 4 clips to fasten, instead of 2, I will quickly grow to dislike MB.

Georgina Gibbons

My terrain only has two, the shoulder clips are seperate and don't need to be undone and done back up again. My second child is especially wriggly and so far so good!!

Cab
Cabasked
Terrain Series

What age can you use from & until?

Beckles

Baby needs to be seven months. That was one down side - but it is reasonable in my opinion due to safety concerns. Our little girl is 2 and a half nearly - she still fits very comfortably and certainly wont be too big any time soon. We still love the pram.

Monique
Moniqueasked
Terrain Series

My husband is 6.4f and wants to use the MB for running. Is this pram suitable for someone tall and how
much weight can the MB hold? As our son is nearly 2yo.

Tracy

It would be perfect for running but I would be concerned about your sons head height while sitting in the pram. I am finding the roof canopy can touch my daughters head depending on her position although you can take it off (my 16month old hates wearing a hat!). You can recline the seat to any position though which is handy. My husband is the same height and he adjusts the hand bar all the way up and finds that really comfortable. We live on a farm and find the MB really practical and tough. Hope this helps

joeyjodes
joeyjodes

The handle bar is adjustable so it would be perfect for all heights to run with! As for the maximum weight load it would be best to check on the MB website. I am guessing a two year old would probably be ok.

Get an answer from our members and Mountain Buggy representatives

Convertible Yes
Suitable Age12+ months0+ months
Max User Weight 25 kg25 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Sold Separately)Yes (Sold Separately)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Cup Holder, Height-Adjustable Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialInflatableInflatable
Weight12.9 kg13.5 kg
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)
Folded Dimensions93 x 63 x 39 cm109 x 63 x 39 cm