Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle Series

See the Best 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mountain Buggy

• Suitable for Running Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Marc
MarcPerth, WA

Great pram, terrible warranty service!

Over than being a bit bulky, the pram is lovely, very maneuverable and glides well. We use it for running and also an every day pram. One of the tyres has been bulging for quite a while and I decided to make a warrantly claim. After several attempts, the manufacturer refuses to replace the faulty tyre as it is exposed to the elements. Unusual for an all terrain pram with a supposed 3 year warranty.

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Bunting for $900.00.

Ioanna
IoannaAdelaide

Very practical pram

Love this pram, 3rd baby and I was ready for a practical pram more so than those "showy prams" like I had previosuly had. This pram still looks stylish but has so many added benefits like the good size storage with zip pockets (storage basket fits 10kg = couple bags of shopping) Terrain air wheels make it easy on uneven paths, big seat so the baby can grow into it (birth to 3 or 4 year old fits comfortably). 1 hand fold and you don't need to take the pram apart to fold it. Also comes with attached bottle holder near the parent handle which is handy. Wish I had purchased this sooner! ... only downfall is that I don't like the feel of the parent handle it's abit plastic-y but overall it's a good quality pram that can adapt to growing baby.

Purchased in February 2020 at Mountain buggy for $799.00.

ZoeC
ZoeCAdelaide

Ok not great

Steers beautifully and suspension is great. Handles different surfaces with ease. Basket storage is reasonable but not the biggest and an awkward shape. Bassinet is average. Parent facing seat is very poor, if this is important to you I would recommend choosing a different pram. The stroller seat is also average. It’s lopsided and the straps are useless at best. The sunshade is also poor-doesn’t stay up properly and even when it is up coverage is minimal. Easy to fold but heavy and bulky

Purchased in September 2018.

3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle Series compares to other 3-Wheel Prams & Strollers

meaganjade
meaganjadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great purchase!

I love our Mountains Buggy Urban Jungle! We decid d to go with a pram that had 3 wheels, and we had also heard that this model of pram is great for running with also! It’s sturdy and is competent in going off road also. My only critique is that the bassinet (purchased separately) for this pram is bulky and somewhat poor quality compared to others that I have seen. The bassinet is difficult to disassemble as you have to remove the bassinet prior to folding up the pram, and takes up a lot of room in the car as a result of this.

Questionable
QuestionableSydney, NSW

We love our Mountain buggy!

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
KateK
KateKHobart

Love this pram!

I loved the 3 wheels after pushing my friends pram 4 wheeler around (steel craft). It is easy to steer and very manoeuvrable. The air filled tyres make it very comfortable for baby and it also has shock absorbers to reduce the bounce on rough surfaces. So far this pram is used twice daily for nearly 7 months, it’s spent many hours at the beach, camping, rain forest walks in the back of my husbands ute and it is still in perfect condition.

The only negative I have is it was a little bit unbalanced while we were using it with the capsule (maxi cosi) so you had to make sure you balanced it really carefully off the gutter or through a pot hole etc.

shaggysonlyshorty
shaggysonlyshortyTAS, 7010

Great Pram that will go anywhere, smooth ride for baby

Sami
SamiHobart

Love!

I got the mountain buggy urban jungle just before my baby was born, it has been the best purchase so far! It is easy to maneuver once you get the hang of it, it is so simple to fold although unfolding can be a touch tricky, only because I find the release mechanism on the "wrong" side!
It is a very large pram but that was perfect for me as I didn't want to have to purchase another as my baby grew. I highly recommend the mountain buggy range!

Emma
EmmaPerth

Poor quality

I loved the look of this pram (nautical luxury) and was so so excited. The hood is very rarely extended and 18 months in looks 10 years old from the obsurd amount of fading. Adding to the the entire Brake system has gone so have had to pay for a new one as my pram is currently stuck in lock mode and is unusable.
Extremely disappointing and definitely not the standard which it is advertised as being.

ARD
ARDSydney

Our best baby product purchase!

Purchased new including CarryCot which doubled as a bassinet for 5 months. Worth every cent. Excellent quality, great suspension and find easy to maneuver in all terrain. The storage basket is deep and easily accessible making shopping convenient with a baby. The hand brake is practical and folding the pram is simple. The only downside for me has been the weight (approx 11.5kgs) however this is a small sacrifice for the quality.

maddy
maddymelbourne

mountain buggy

So i had purchased a second hand mountain buggy which was previously loved and it was still faultless and was so happy with it i decided to upgrade to a newer model for no other reason than just as a treat its easy to fold away and if needed i can even quickly unclip the wheels to make it even more compact. The suspension and the large wheels makes it glide on ruff terrain when we go off road .

Rosie
RosieQld

Fantastic pram

Fantastic pram worth every cent. Manoeuvres easily and very well, has been a dream in shopping centres, footpaths and off road. Holds up to a high weight, meaning we have been able to let our 4 year old sleep in it on the off occation. Incredibly easy to fold and unfold, a bit large but we knew the size when we brought it.

Phoebe
PhoebeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great, straightforward pram that maneuvers really well.

This is a great, very well built straightforward pram. I've found it particularly useful to use in my area with lots of cobbled laneways and parks, mainly due to the air tyres and suspension - it just glides along super easily. Also, due to only having three wheels it's really easy to get on and off trams (that aren't packed) by locking the front wheel. My two frustrations are that the fabric on the hood (black) fades and the seat recline buckles are fiddly, but worh practise they're fine. I also didn't use it with my newborn, because we mainly used a carrier for the first four month , but believe you can get a bassinet for it!

Michele Small
Michele Small

Great looking pram

Easy to maneuver and folds with the press of 1 button. Fits in my mazda3 boot (small!) And still room for shopping and is not too heavy. Great pram for forward facing babies and young children alike. Good quality materials and build. I've had many compliments on this pram so highly recommend.

Kelkel
Kelkel

Genuine review.

This pram is one of the best prams i have used. Can not rate this pram enough. Having two children so i have bought and sold a few as they were to heavy and not that comfortable for a baby and toddler. This pram ticks every box. It's stylish, super comfortable and easy to maneuver and easy to fold down. It had large wheels that make it super sturdy for walking and jogging. Would highly recommend this pram but the only down side is the wheels have to be pumped up regular and can get punctures.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Mountain Buggy Urban Series reviews