Move My Stuff

Move My Stuff (page 2 of 14)

Harsimran & Manan were amazing. They were prompt, helpful and polite. I highly recommend them.

I did a one bedroom apt move. They came on time and communicated with me before that about their ETA. They were very helpful - the whole experience was great thanks to them. They are super polite and worked really hard. I will use them again if I ever have to move and you should too - they are amazing.

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ok removalist, but wrongly charged surcharged

Perfect job!

Amazing job from Pavleen and Sanjay, fast and good quality, will for sure use them next time. Nice and friendly and professional. Well done and sure to recommend for next.

Chem

ChemMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

guneet and gurjanat

Both gentleman were very very helpful and nothing was too difficult. my fridge was so heavy and both movers made sure i got it into where i needed it. thank you so much

Housemove

Harry and Gurjaint

Great experience with the team. So understanding and accomodating. Very efficient and prompt. Stuff was delivered on time and everything was kept in place.

Aman and Gulshan

Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome job. In time friendly and put it all together

Pavleen and Devinder were very polite and did a very slick job.
Rare to have delivery include assembly. Very efficient and cleaned up as well. What else could you ask for. Great job.

amnda

amndaNew South Wales

perfect guys

the guys were so perfect arrived on the given time frame and were helpful as they helped us to move some furniture upstairs appreciate that and recommend move my stuff

Ozy

OzySydney, NSW

Cancelled Booking. Poor Communications. Long Wait for Refund.

If the prospect of getting a job cancelled a day before your move, wasting hours on administration and communications plus not getting your money back until past 6 weeks, then Move My Stuff is your removalist of choice!

Jen W

Jen WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Koala dinning table delivery

Prab and Harjinder were prompt and arrived when they said they would. They set up the table up very quickly as well. Very good job on the clean up after too. Thank you!

Bella Sgs

Bella SgsVictoria

Plush sofa delivery

Prab and Harjinder did a fantastic job! Our apartment was on the first floor with a narrow hall and managed this well. The delivery and setup finished right on time!

Ant

AntGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sofa delivery plush

Prab and harjinder were fantastic and very helpful. I offered to help, but they wouldn’t let me do anything. They delivered the cuch, installed it snd took away the rubbish!

Smarty

Smarty

Plush recliner and sofa delivery

Prab and Harjinder. Perfectly on time. Two heavy couches. Very polite and courteous. Cleaned up after the move as well and took all the packing away. Thanks. Very professional and polite

Veronica Mason

Veronica MasonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plush sofa delivery

Prab and Harjinder everything went perfect was very pleased with the boys attentive and very polite would definitely use them again. Left everything clean and neat for us. Thank you vey much. Veronica

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Harper side table delivery

Prab and Harjinder delivered a small marble table unharmed and without a hitch. They were professional, friendly and communicative. I would be very happy if they helped us again in the future.

Patsy Mayes

Patsy MayesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Asian tide furniture delivery

Prab and Harjinder have been fantastic. They waited for me as i had a hiccup getting home. They were very helpful and polite. I would highly recommend them for deliveries and house moves.

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plush snuggle chair delivery

Prab and Harjinder
Thanks very much for the prompt delivery. Was kept informed every step of the way and also 30 mins prior to delivery. The sofa was very large and they moved it exactly where it was meant to go with no issues. Thanks very much!!

Cassie

CassieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Koala dinning table and cabneit delivery

Prab and Harjinder are amazing at putting things together quickly and efficiently. Very well mannered respectful men, it was a pleasure having them here. I highly recommend move my stuff!!

Jane

JaneMelbourne

Harpers marbel dinning table NSW

Prab and Manpal were very efficient, careful and respectful of both the table they delivered, and the space they brought it into. I highly recommend them for moving your stuff.

Anneke

AnnekeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional service!

Harsimran and Daman went the extra mile to ensure the delivery of my dining table was perfect - they were prompt, polite and professional. I was very glad to receive their help.

Delivered my chairs

Prab & Harjinder were on time, called me to tell me their exact arrival time and we’re super friendly and helpful in delivering my stuff. They then went over and above the call of duty when the delivery arrived to help me out.

Be Kind T.

Be Kind T.asked

I am having New CArpet installed on the second floor of my home I have things to move from the second floor to the third floor and some totes to move from the first to the basement. This is but 1 small dress that has to be moved from 2nd to 3rd. I am unable to do the stairs. Can you provide someone?
Thank You for your time. Theresa

ARTY

ARTYasked

Want to move a standard single door fridge, a top loading washing machine, an already dismantled dining table (separate table top and separate four legs and four chairs and a double bed including mattress from house in Mermaid Avenue Maroubra to 6th floor apartment on Anzac Parade in Maroubra 2 kms away. What would it cost in total including all charges.

Belle K.

Belle K.asked

I wish a small sofa moved from bacchus Marsh to Williamstown. What would your quote be please. Help at that end and this end.

Get an answer from our members and Move My Stuff representatives