Move My Stuff

Move My Stuff (page 2 of 14)

Bella Sgs

Bella SgsVictoria

Plush sofa delivery

Prab and Harjinder did a fantastic job! Our apartment was on the first floor with a narrow hall and managed this well. The delivery and setup finished right on time!

Ant

AntGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sofa delivery plush

Prab and harjinder were fantastic and very helpful. I offered to help, but they wouldn’t let me do anything. They delivered the cuch, installed it snd took away the rubbish!

Smarty

Smarty

Plush recliner and sofa delivery

Prab and Harjinder. Perfectly on time. Two heavy couches. Very polite and courteous. Cleaned up after the move as well and took all the packing away. Thanks. Very professional and polite

Veronica Mason

Veronica MasonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plush sofa delivery

Prab and Harjinder everything went perfect was very pleased with the boys attentive and very polite would definitely use them again. Left everything clean and neat for us. Thank you vey much. Veronica

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Harper side table delivery

Prab and Harjinder delivered a small marble table unharmed and without a hitch. They were professional, friendly and communicative. I would be very happy if they helped us again in the future.

Patsy Mayes

Patsy MayesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Asian tide furniture delivery

Prab and Harjinder have been fantastic. They waited for me as i had a hiccup getting home. They were very helpful and polite. I would highly recommend them for deliveries and house moves.

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plush snuggle chair delivery

Prab and Harjinder
Thanks very much for the prompt delivery. Was kept informed every step of the way and also 30 mins prior to delivery. The sofa was very large and they moved it exactly where it was meant to go with no issues. Thanks very much!!

Cassie

CassieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Koala dinning table and cabneit delivery

Prab and Harjinder are amazing at putting things together quickly and efficiently. Very well mannered respectful men, it was a pleasure having them here. I highly recommend move my stuff!!

Jane

JaneMelbourne

Harpers marbel dinning table NSW

Prab and Manpal were very efficient, careful and respectful of both the table they delivered, and the space they brought it into. I highly recommend them for moving your stuff.

Anneke

AnnekeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional service!

Harsimran and Daman went the extra mile to ensure the delivery of my dining table was perfect - they were prompt, polite and professional. I was very glad to receive their help.

Delivered my chairs

Prab & Harjinder were on time, called me to tell me their exact arrival time and we’re super friendly and helpful in delivering my stuff. They then went over and above the call of duty when the delivery arrived to help me out.

koala velvet chairs delivery

Guneet and harman were nice and did the job perfectly. they arrived on time. very recommended and helpful guys. the delivery was for the velvet chairs from the koala living.

John McGrath

John McGrathPerth, WA

House move from sydney to melbourne

Prab and Harjinder were very efficient and courteous. Move was seemless and furniture placed in right places. Very pleased considering my daughters furniture was moved from Sydney to Melbourne.
Signed

John McGrath.

Koala delivery

Guneet and Gurjaint

Excellent work and on time. We are happy with there work. Pefect work and very friendly. Also I recommend move my stuff and also these guy thanks a lot for that.

Daniel Bskker

Daniel BskkerMornington

Fantastic furniture delivery

Prabh and Gurjaint
Guys were very polite and helpful and cautious to not do any damage
Will highly recommend them in the future
Even worked back late to make sure I got the delivery

Tony Cockram

Tony CockramGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sofa direct delivery

Prabh and Gurjaint We were very happy with your prompt and Efficent service in very bad weather it was raining and they were cheap and nothing was too much trouble and recommend this company move my stuff

Bed head delivery

Prabh and Gurjaint were amazing to work with and helped up move my new bed head into my room with no hassle at all.
They were very easy to deal with and they were both very friendly people.
They provided a on time and hassle free service! Thank you to both of them!

SCaday

SCadayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Koala sofa delivery

Prab and Gurjaint

The guys who delivered our couch came on time and are very respectful of our personal space. They checked that everything was working before leaving. All good.

N.A.

N.A.Brunswick East

Plush sofa delivery

Prabh and Gurjaint Fantastic service. Arrived early to accommodate me and were extremely careful polite and professional. Thank you so much. I can very highly recommend this company and their movers. Nazifa Ajayoglu

Teresa73

Teresa73Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plush recliner delivery

Prabh and Gurjaint well mannered and did very well to bring in sofas in such a tight entrance. Set up sofas and took away packaging which helped. Thank you very much