Move My Stuff

Move My Stuff (page 3 of 14)

koala velvet chairs delivery

Guneet and harman were nice and did the job perfectly. they arrived on time. very recommended and helpful guys. the delivery was for the velvet chairs from the koala living.

John McGrath

John McGrathPerth, WA

House move from sydney to melbourne

Prab and Harjinder were very efficient and courteous. Move was seemless and furniture placed in right places. Very pleased considering my daughters furniture was moved from Sydney to Melbourne.
Signed

John McGrath.

Koala delivery

Guneet and Gurjaint

Excellent work and on time. We are happy with there work. Pefect work and very friendly. Also I recommend move my stuff and also these guy thanks a lot for that.

Daniel Bskker

Daniel BskkerMornington

Fantastic furniture delivery

Prabh and Gurjaint
Guys were very polite and helpful and cautious to not do any damage
Will highly recommend them in the future
Even worked back late to make sure I got the delivery

Tony Cockram

Tony CockramGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sofa direct delivery

Prabh and Gurjaint We were very happy with your prompt and Efficent service in very bad weather it was raining and they were cheap and nothing was too much trouble and recommend this company move my stuff

Bed head delivery

Prabh and Gurjaint were amazing to work with and helped up move my new bed head into my room with no hassle at all.
They were very easy to deal with and they were both very friendly people.
They provided a on time and hassle free service! Thank you to both of them!

SCaday

SCadayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Koala sofa delivery

Prab and Gurjaint

The guys who delivered our couch came on time and are very respectful of our personal space. They checked that everything was working before leaving. All good.

N.A.

N.A.Brunswick East

Plush sofa delivery

Prabh and Gurjaint Fantastic service. Arrived early to accommodate me and were extremely careful polite and professional. Thank you so much. I can very highly recommend this company and their movers. Nazifa Ajayoglu

Teresa73

Teresa73Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plush recliner delivery

Prabh and Gurjaint well mannered and did very well to bring in sofas in such a tight entrance. Set up sofas and took away packaging which helped. Thank you very much

Huy

HuyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plush recliner delivery

Prabh and Gurjaint were the delivery guys.
Called beforehand and were spot on time, great friendly service. Took the time to install and explain everything.
Would definitely recommend Move My Stuff and these two removalist.

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid this company

LJM

LJM

plush delivery

the gentleman, guneet and gurjaint communicated well. were on time and so very helpful. highly recommend them it was a plush recliner delivery. they were considerate of my home and not only carried in the couch but put it together and cleaned up afterwards.

neil crump

neil crumpCentral, SA

plush delivery heavy recliner

Guneet and gurjant Very good Thank you they have done a perfect job being the recliners very heavy but they have done it with perfection without getting couch damaged. i recommend these guys.

Russell

RussellGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely perfect movers

Guneet and Gurjant were brilliant. We had a MASSIVE move and they were on time, fast and efficient and so friendly, nothing was any trouble. if we were ever brave enough to move again, we wouldn't hesitate to call them again. thanks so much guys, you were awesome!!

Dylan Probst

Dylan ProbstGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

plush delivery

guneet and gurjant were fantastic. they did the job very fast and very efficiently. very pleased! would recommend this company for sure, move my stuff are very professional and thanks!

vereena Dodds

vereena DoddsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

plush delivery recliner

two nice guys that did a good job well done guneet and gurjant we would use them again we would really recommend them to all our friends thank you very much

Sherri

SherriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best movers ever!!! MOVE MY STUFF!!!

AJ and Sam were amazing! On time, happy, smiling, super fast, efficient and super careful with all our stuff. Have moved dozens of times and these guys are the best!!!

Pallavi kapoor

Pallavi kapoor

AJ and tangay did a great job

I had a big move recently. AJ was very professional and careful with my stuff. Everything went smooth and there was no damage. They called me half an hour before arriving and showed up on time. Ask for these guys when you book and make your move stress free.

SAM

SAMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Simply the best removalists around

We had to move stuff from 3 properties and there was a lot of stuff. The guys were fantastic- Gill and his partner could not have been more accommodating. They were early and stayed longer than we thought we would need to assist with a fridge that JUST fitted (took a lot of work) and to attach our washing machine. They never complained and didnt take breaks.

Anya

AnyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Punctual, quick and friendly as always!

I have booked “Move my stuff” a number of times before and was always happy to recommend them to friends and family. This time was no exception! Jaswin and Chris did an amazing job! They were on time, quick, and friendly. Thanks for making the day run smooth!

Be Kind T.

Be Kind T.asked

I am having New CArpet installed on the second floor of my home I have things to move from the second floor to the third floor and some totes to move from the first to the basement. This is but 1 small dress that has to be moved from 2nd to 3rd. I am unable to do the stairs. Can you provide someone?
Thank You for your time. Theresa

ARTY

ARTYasked

Want to move a standard single door fridge, a top loading washing machine, an already dismantled dining table (separate table top and separate four legs and four chairs and a double bed including mattress from house in Mermaid Avenue Maroubra to 6th floor apartment on Anzac Parade in Maroubra 2 kms away. What would it cost in total including all charges.

Belle K.

Belle K.asked

I wish a small sofa moved from bacchus Marsh to Williamstown. What would your quote be please. Help at that end and this end.

Get an answer from our members and Move My Stuff representatives