Move My Stuff

Move My Stuff (page 4 of 14)

Wonderful team , fast and excellent job. Very happy with everything packers did a awesome job and oli was good They lifted the stuff very gently. Once again it was dream service.

excellent delivery

delivery guys Guneet and Oliver very professional, helpful and on time as the lounge was not easy to bring upstairs to the apartment the guys did a great job well done ! High Recommended!

Lionel Gee

Lionel GeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Move My Stuff are awesome

We have had a big and small move so far with one move to come. Move My Stuff plan well before all jobs and on the day the crews are superb.
Lionel Gee
Infrastructure Manager
Wallara

Zaher

Zaher

Best Removalists in Melbourne

I received great service from this company.

They were the only company was able to make a booking for me same day . Literally two hrs after booking the guys were at my front door.

Amazing folks and very professional. One thing stood out was that there was NO HIDDEN FEES. I paid exactly what I was quoted on the phone when I made the booking.

I highly recommend them.

Great company. Removalist was very quick and efficient.

Great removalist team, who packed and moved items very quickly and efficiently. Stacking was done well and moved all items in one trip. Big thanks to Pavleen and Mohit who done an excellent job. Will definately use again next time.

raj p.Move My Stuff

Hi Liam, thank you for using our services again. It is always a pleasure moving your property and we will look forward to serving you in the future.
Don't forget to mention us to your family, friends and colleagues.

Thanks, Move My Stuff

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible - Do NOT use this company for Removals!

Jess C

Jess CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most efficient Movers that take the Stress out of your Move!

Maria

MariaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great team work!

Moved my one bedroom apartment which included several antique furniture pieces and a glass top heavy wooden coffee table. Prangjyot and Aaron worked great as a team to take care of my furniture and efficiently. I was amazed and relieved at their skill. I loved that Move My Stuff charged me for the cost from my apartment to my house and not from when they left their depot to arriving back at their depot. I also chose them because there was no minimum fee. Highly recommend. Thank you!

steph

stephmelbourne

The Best

AJ & Sam, have been my dream team. I have a property styling business and heavily rely on removalist. From the day AJ and Sam were assigned to help me on a job, I requested they be assigned to all my jobs. AJ is very professional and always there on time. Cannot speak more highly of his services.

Lovely work from Movemystuff

Aj and Sumit are very good and helpful, me and my wife can finally sit on our new sofa! I will use this service again if I needed.

Sang ju

Sang juMelbourne

Aj and sumit

They are excellent for delivery today. They called half hour before coming and provided a very smoothly service. I’ll definitely use them Again.

Braden

BradenMelbourne

Both of them are hard working and nothing was broken. They moved all the heavy items so my wife could just relax. Thanks for the help with the move.

Aj and Sunmit - Very good service, will use again
These guys were on time, respectful of our furniture, and quick. They also assisted with packing some of our furniture which was a great help

Eddie

EddieMelbourne

AJ and sumit

Rainy day, but still The delivery is on time. Assembly all the furniture we bought, excellent job done, highly recommend!

Really good service delivered reliably.

Bought a new sofa set. Delivery was booked. Got a text the day before confirming the expected time of delivery. Got a call 10 minutes before arrival. Offered to unpack and assemble the items as an extra service free of charge.

Aj and sumit

Guys were friendly and helping.

They listen to our needs and helped us assemble the furnitures efficiently.

We and one sofa and a chair with ottaman moved today.

Aan. P

Aan. P

AJ and sumit were awesome. Great work

I moved from essendon to essondon from a appartments on 3rd floor to a same type appartment with no elevator. It was quick move with no damage. Highly recommend.

Lia Moe

Lia MoeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disheartening Experience

Perfection by Khajuria and his team Jiri

Professional, friendly and got the job done. This is the fourth time I’ve used MoveMyStuff and I will be coming back.

raj p.Move My Stuff

Hi Martin, thank you for using our services and we are pleased to hear everything during your move went well. We look forward to serving you again and p;ease refer us to family, friends and colleagues.
All the best.

Khajuria and his team shankar

I was very impressed with the great service provided by Khajuria and his team Shankar. I will be using MMS again and these guys highly recommended. Thanks

raj p.Move My Stuff

Hi Brenden, thank you for using our services and leaving us such great feedback.
We appreciate it and glad to hear everything went smoothly.
Looking forward to serving you again. Thanks, Move My Stuff

Brenden
Brenden

I’ll be recommending your Company to friends and family!

Be Kind T.

Be Kind T.asked

I am having New CArpet installed on the second floor of my home I have things to move from the second floor to the third floor and some totes to move from the first to the basement. This is but 1 small dress that has to be moved from 2nd to 3rd. I am unable to do the stairs. Can you provide someone?
Thank You for your time. Theresa

ARTY

ARTYasked

Want to move a standard single door fridge, a top loading washing machine, an already dismantled dining table (separate table top and separate four legs and four chairs and a double bed including mattress from house in Mermaid Avenue Maroubra to 6th floor apartment on Anzac Parade in Maroubra 2 kms away. What would it cost in total including all charges.

Belle K.

Belle K.asked

I wish a small sofa moved from bacchus Marsh to Williamstown. What would your quote be please. Help at that end and this end.

Get an answer from our members and Move My Stuff representatives