Meetrbbfg

MeetrbbfgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling negligence and lack of response

On packing the furniture and boxes into the truck, they overloaded a valuable Australian wood sideboard with heavy boxes without telling us they were doing so, and the table collapsed from the excessive weight applied to the table.
On arrival, they left only 3 out of the four legs from the table.
They have not offered compensation, nor have they responded about the missing leg after a considerable period.

Awful job

stevieland58

stevieland58Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service.

• +4Thumbnail

Ozy

OzySydney, NSW

Cancelled Booking. Poor Communications. Long Wait for Refund.

If the prospect of getting a job cancelled a day before your move, wasting hours on administration and communications plus not getting your money back until past 6 weeks, then Move My Stuff is your removalist of choice!

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid this company

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible - Do NOT use this company for Removals!

Lia Moe

Lia MoeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disheartening Experience

VvvGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL!! Stay away

NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL!! Be careful. I used this company this week. They not only did NOT move my things carefully but also keep 2 items. When i reached the team they sent me an email saying practically they dont care about my missing items. Wont use this company! They are the worse. Diana's removals or CBD movers are great compare to this.

Vvv

You have more than 15 people accusing you of taking stuff from them. Im planning to take it further. Stop bring dishonest! You are the worse company

raj p.Move My Stuff

Hi Viv, we do not have 15 people accusing us of theft. We promptly and honestly informed you that your contents were not "stolen".

Scott

ScottMelbourne

What a truly terrible experience.

NDC

NDCMelbourne

Will rip you off and leave your stuff behind

Terrible communication and no flat rate quote

At first I was very pleased with the service in relationship to booking and how quickly they could pick-up my stuff. However, the day of service was so full of miscommunication and misjudgments that it bordered on a comedy routine. When I called the office to find out where my stuff was (I left work early for new “early” time), only for customer service to tell me that yes, there were a lot of miscommunications but nothing more and she wasn’t sure where my stuff was. My stuff arrived past the original scheduled time and they charged me for sitting in traffic, so something to consider when booking- it is not a flat rate. The cost ended up being more than the goods I bought!

Terrible customer service

Not only did they damage my stuff right in front of me, turn up 1.5hrs late they can’t even send me a refund which I’m still waiting on 1 month later. I would go with someone else to be honest, just poor customer service all around.

Very short of the mark

Sandie

SandieMelbourne

Broke our furniture and stole from us

Zoe

ZoeMelbourne

Removalists LIED about breaking furniture

The movers from Move My Stuff showed up on time and generally, the move went well and on time.

However, they broke an item of outdoor furniture then proceeded to lie about it when I contacted the company to advise them of this. I was clear that I wasn't looking for financial compensation, rather an acknowledgment from them that it occurred. Instead they've offered me 15% off my next move, which is hilarious considering I would never consider using them again.
So I guess if your move goes smoothly, they're good - however, if your belongings are damaged by the movers there is little to no recourse, as of course the removalists will lie so that they don't have to pay out any insurance.

Find out how Move My Stuff compares to other Furniture Removalists

Why you should reconsider using this company

I used 'move my stuff' to move from a small 2br house. I told the person booking the job how much stuff I had and they arranged what they said was the appropriate truck. I was reassured after saying I had been let down by movers before that I would have no trouble. Wrong. On the day the boys doing the job turned up on time and were friendly and efficient. However said the truck would be too small. It was. They arranged for another, ostensibly at a discount. The result was a much longer, more stressful move at almost double cost. They didn't have or even know of a portarobe and quite a bit had to be left behind. Thankfully the buyers weren't moving straight in. I certainly won't use them again.

Kate

Katemelbourne

Damaged furniture. Disappointing!

Andyheathmont

Move My StuffMove My Stuff
Andy

There are many incorrect statements in your reply, which after you threatened me, I pointed out. The main one is that you recommended the size of truck, time it would take and when to begin. You were wrong. Not me.

Be Kind T.

Be Kind T.asked

I am having New CArpet installed on the second floor of my home I have things to move from the second floor to the third floor and some totes to move from the first to the basement. This is but 1 small dress that has to be moved from 2nd to 3rd. I am unable to do the stairs. Can you provide someone?
Thank You for your time. Theresa

ARTY

ARTYasked

Want to move a standard single door fridge, a top loading washing machine, an already dismantled dining table (separate table top and separate four legs and four chairs and a double bed including mattress from house in Mermaid Avenue Maroubra to 6th floor apartment on Anzac Parade in Maroubra 2 kms away. What would it cost in total including all charges.

Belle K.

Belle K.asked

I wish a small sofa moved from bacchus Marsh to Williamstown. What would your quote be please. Help at that end and this end.

Get an answer from our members and Move My Stuff representatives