Move My Stuff

Unprofessional and inefficient

Vashi

VashiHAWTHORN

Never again

Five hours to move a one bdrm apartment two blocks

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Move My Stuff compares to other Furniture Removalists

Too expensive and slow

We had a couple of guys to do this job. Although they seemed professional one of the workers looked inexperienced and very slow. At time they also seemed careless . As the result the service was very expensive for us even though all our stuff were already packed in the boxes prior to their arrival .

Ali

Ali

Really slow guys, really unhappy

I had a 3 bedroom house to move in November and ordered the recommended 6T truck with two guys. One guy insisted on carrying one small item at a time, to the point where I got so frustrated at how slow he was moving that I got in the truck during unpacking to take over his job because we would all be waiting at the truck for him to pass us things to take inside. I'm a 40 year old woman. Wow. They didn't pack the truck properly so had to do two trips, the job ended up taking 7 hours and tried to charge us for his lunchbreak! 7 HOURS!! What a joke. I do not recommend this company. Only gave two stars because one guy was friendly, (the slow guy was mute the entire day).

Customer 17

Customer 17Melbourne

Slow and hopeless

Inexperienced and extremely slow! They took 6.5 hours to move my small 2 bedroom apartment and didn't bring a truck big enough to fit it into one load and it had to be left behind because they had taken so long. They promised to return the next morning and deliver the remainder but then refused to do so and didn't care that they had provided such poor service. I'm not the only one who has had this experience with them, I'd steer clear of this company.

MiriamY

MiriamYMelbourne

Friendly movers, but

Be Kind T.

Be Kind T.asked

I am having New CArpet installed on the second floor of my home I have things to move from the second floor to the third floor and some totes to move from the first to the basement. This is but 1 small dress that has to be moved from 2nd to 3rd. I am unable to do the stairs. Can you provide someone?
Thank You for your time. Theresa

ARTY

ARTYasked

Want to move a standard single door fridge, a top loading washing machine, an already dismantled dining table (separate table top and separate four legs and four chairs and a double bed including mattress from house in Mermaid Avenue Maroubra to 6th floor apartment on Anzac Parade in Maroubra 2 kms away. What would it cost in total including all charges.

Belle K.

Belle K.asked

I wish a small sofa moved from bacchus Marsh to Williamstown. What would your quote be please. Help at that end and this end.

Get an answer from our members and Move My Stuff representatives