Move My Stuff

KMM

KMMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service, but an average moving team

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ok removalist, but wrongly charged surcharged

SLOW

Moving a 2 bedroom apartment to another apartment. Had problems with language, they where slow, whilst unloading had to keep at them. Would not recommend.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Move My Stuff compares to other Furniture Removalists

Be Kind T.

Be Kind T.asked

I am having New CArpet installed on the second floor of my home I have things to move from the second floor to the third floor and some totes to move from the first to the basement. This is but 1 small dress that has to be moved from 2nd to 3rd. I am unable to do the stairs. Can you provide someone?
Thank You for your time. Theresa

ARTY

ARTYasked

Want to move a standard single door fridge, a top loading washing machine, an already dismantled dining table (separate table top and separate four legs and four chairs and a double bed including mattress from house in Mermaid Avenue Maroubra to 6th floor apartment on Anzac Parade in Maroubra 2 kms away. What would it cost in total including all charges.

Belle K.

Belle K.asked

I wish a small sofa moved from bacchus Marsh to Williamstown. What would your quote be please. Help at that end and this end.

Get an answer from our members and Move My Stuff representatives