Bryce S.

Bryce S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Got the job done

Pros:
Asked them not to walk on my freshly cleaned carpet, and they were happy to work around it
Nothing was broken in the move
No walls were damaged
The guys were polite

Cons:
Was quoted 3-4hr, ended up being 7hr and that was after I started helping about 4hr in.
The pace slowed down a lot towards the end
Invoice wasn't generated correctly

vereena Dodds

vereena DoddsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

plush delivery recliner

two nice guys that did a good job well done guneet and gurjant we would use them again we would really recommend them to all our friends thank you very much

Aj and sumit

Guys were friendly and helping.

They listen to our needs and helped us assemble the furnitures efficiently.

We and one sofa and a chair with ottaman moved today.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Move My Stuff compares to other Furniture Removalists

Great Job

Moved from apartment in South Yarra in Melbourne to 45 minutes away. Job started right on time in a difficult area for parking the truck. Under agreement 3 of us helped one of the guys while the other stayed with the truck and loaded it and secured everything. Good job and completed only a little over time expected, but happy with the overall result. Guys were on time, helpful and careful with all our gear.
Good job guys.

Michelle

MichelleMelbourne

Easy to book and very polite

Moved a 2 bedroom unit to a bigger home. Initial driver had a truck that couldn’t fit in the driveway, and another one was sent within the hour. All removalists were polite and rang half an hour before arrival. Very efficient and would recommend using their services.

Move My StuffMove My Stuff

Thank you for the wonderful review Michelle. Wish you all the best with your new home.

Taylor

TaylorSouthwest, VIC

Rupesh and Suryanash

Excellent service! Great care was taken with my belongings. My move went very smoothly. I would highly recommend these guys for your next move!

Good for the most part

Had to move a bedroom's worth of stuff a few kilometers down the road. Showed up on time and worked hard to get the job done in two hours (with many stairs at both locations).

Would have been 5 stars, but it appears in the chaos of the move, two of my mirrors wrapped in a doona were lost (perhaps still on the truck).

Efficient

1 bedroom apartment move, 5 minute drive in between: The guys did an excellent job moving our stuff efficiently and in a timely manner. Good work! I'd use them again!

very efficient

The guys were efficient and helpful in getting everything packed up and moved. Communication prior to and on the day of the move was great.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Move My Stuff compares to other Furniture Removalists

Anne N

Anne NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

On time and no fuss, very clean and professional

The guys were really great, it was a difficult move with 4 flights of stairs (and no elevator) at the new place and they handled it with utmost professionalism, and a smile at the end. The truck was clean, and all of my stuff was too! Would have been nice if they had specialised equipment for stairs.

All went well on the day

Only a small move this time, everything went well, I was contacted to be advised they were on their way. very punctual and friendly. Looked after the items they were moving . Would definitely use again. Thank you

Good moving service

Whilst planning a move from a two-bed apartment in Kew to Blackburn, Melbourne I came across these guys here on productreview.com.au. Cynic in me couldn't help but be suspicious at the high number of positive reviews but was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the service considering the cost. Movers Lenny and Raj were very professional and efficient. Also went the extra mile to help me remove a large sentimental outside table from my courtyard by lifting it over the fence. Only thing preventing me giving a five-star rating is that they were 40mins late for the 7-8am arrival, and that a bookshelf of mine was accidentally broken during unloading (for which they were both very apologetic for). Overall really good service. Would recommend.

My thanks to Move My Stuff

Quick easy and reliable

I used this company on two separate occasions recently.
They arrived when they said they would and were quick and efficient.
The guys were friendly on both occasions.
Will be sure to use you again if required.

Be Kind T.

Be Kind T.asked

I am having New CArpet installed on the second floor of my home I have things to move from the second floor to the third floor and some totes to move from the first to the basement. This is but 1 small dress that has to be moved from 2nd to 3rd. I am unable to do the stairs. Can you provide someone?
Thank You for your time. Theresa

ARTY

ARTYasked

Want to move a standard single door fridge, a top loading washing machine, an already dismantled dining table (separate table top and separate four legs and four chairs and a double bed including mattress from house in Mermaid Avenue Maroubra to 6th floor apartment on Anzac Parade in Maroubra 2 kms away. What would it cost in total including all charges.

Belle K.

Belle K.asked

I wish a small sofa moved from bacchus Marsh to Williamstown. What would your quote be please. Help at that end and this end.

Get an answer from our members and Move My Stuff representatives