Moveage Group

Moveage Group (page 2 of 19)

Hassle-free moving

Nick, Wayne and Jay were very professional, courteous and extremely helpful men. We had a very large home on multi levels which presented difficult access. The men arrived on time and worked constantly for many hours. We strongly recommend the Moveage Group to anyone seeking a hassle free move.

Moveage - the way to go!

Miko & Blake were fantastic! So professional and set a good pace whilst making sure all our belongings were treated with care & respect. It was a 3 bedroom interstate move and was a great price. Would highly recommend.

Great move by Miko and Mick

Miko and Mick moved us into our 4 bedroom house. They were friendly and helpful and the move was fast and efficient. I could not rate them more highly. Many thanks

Thanks a million!

Moving was super smooth and easy. My team was friendly and followed all instructions, they were also happy to carry out a few extra requests for me at the other end (e.g. swapping out thr fridge and TV and moving the old fridge and TV into my garage for storage). Thanks a million!

From Storage to Sunshine Coast

A big appreciative thank you to Naveed & Miko who today moved my furniture & many boxes from Moveage Group's storage facility to my new residence at Sunshine Coast. They were efficient, professional & demonstrated a caring attitude in looking after my possessions whilst moving them. So very much appreciated!! Janine M.

Professional and fast

Dan and Matt were quick, very professional and really easy to deal with. Made a usually stressful experience run so smooth! We would definitely recommend them for anyone needing to move.

True professionals!

Thank you Miko and Brodie for such a professional, seamless move. On time, informative but most of all, just a joy to have around. That laugh..made my day! Our furniture was old and heavy but you made it look like a breeze and you cared for my precious chair as if it were your own.. thank you...will recommend you guys every time..

Best Removal company we have ever used

Last time we shifted we went for a cheap company to save money and it was a complete nightmare....damaged furniture and took 3 times as long as it should have. Today we had Miko and Brodie move our furniture. Absolute professionals who made it look easy. Nothing was too much trouble and the care they took with our heavy antique furniture was exceptional. Not only were Miko and Brodie the best removalists we have ever had you could not meet two nicer guys. Not the cheapest company on the market but we would never use anyone else after the experience we had today. Do yourself a favour and go with these guys.....any move we make in the future we would never use anyone else. Can not recommend highly enough and will be telling all our friends that this is the only company to use. Thanks Miko and Brodie you were brilliant.

Awesome service

3 bedroom home, only a short distance between locations, punctual arrival, friendly staff & excellent service. Certainly went the extra mile. Would highly recommend The Moveage Group. Thank you to Nathan, Miko & offsider.

Awesome

I was very very happy with my move. Nathan in the office was amazing and he even worked on Good Friday to help me. Sher, Miko, Nick, and Brent helped me moved and they were all wonderful! The access to both my houses was very difficult but they all soldiered on quickly and brilliantly without a word of complaint. When I apologised to Nick and Brent for the very steep hill they had to run up (because they couldn't get the truck up the driveway), they dismissed my apology with a laugh and said they enjoyed it! I really couldn't fault anything about the move and I was very impressed. I would use the moveage group for every move and wish them all the best.

Great care and service

Miko and Andre were fantastic, throughout the entire day they would constantly check where things should be placed and highlighted any potentional damage or existing damage. They worked tirelessly for 10 hours straight on a large move from 2 level Queenslander to a 3 level build.

Fast, fun and professional.

Bob and Sher were amazing! Despite some difficult items and access issues the move went seamlessly and quickly. Cannot rate them high enough, will definitely use the Moverage Group again.

Steve and Brodie were amazing! Highly recommended!!!

Steve and Brodie were amazing! They moved my 3 bedroom house with high risk stairs perfectly! No mishaps, no damages, they were machines that powered through flawlessly all day! They were punctual and had great communication skills. I would certainly recommend Moveage Group and will be using them for all future moves. Thanks Brodie and Steve!

Easy, hassle free & quality removalists!!

We have just moved a 4 bedroom house, and had to put our furniture into storage for a week between moves. Miko & Shir were amazing - they worked efficiently and carefully and all our furniture is in perfect condition. Johno ensured that we were kept up to date throughout the whole process, which kept our mind at ease. I would not hesitate to recommend Moveage Group for your move - we would definitely use them again!

Miko and Brodie where our deliver drivers yesterday. They where great. Explained everything in detail. The move was easy for me.They moved all our furniture from a storage shed into our house. 3 bedroom move. Would definitely use them again. Thanks guys.

A perfect move by Miko and Callan

This is my 3rd move in 4 months with Miko and Callan. They have been amazing, so obliging and helpful. I will definitely highly recommend them to family and friends. They are fantastic.

A difficult move out of a appartment made super easy with the professional help from Jack and Leo!!
Super timely, professional and funny as well! Perfect. Would reccomend you guys for sure!!

Best removalist in Brisbane

We had two great guys today Jag & Brodie thank you both very much for your help. We really appreciated how quickly you both got the job done. You both were excellent with our stuff made it look so easy. Well recommended. We will be using this company again in the future. Thank you also to Johnno for keeping us updated and making sure everything was scheduled.

Great guys make an easy move

We moved a 4 bed house with fragile antiques - guys (Mico and Eddy) arrived on time and took extra care, very friendly, professional and couldn’t do enough for us. Started early and even though it was only an hours drive away we didn’t finish till 6pm The Guys kept smiling and were great !!

Excellent service and fanitasitc team of guys! Could not be happier with the move

We moved froma 5 bedroom house to a 4 bedroom townhouse. the move started on time and I was given constant updates. Miko and Kel were fantastic and did an amazing job. Best removalist I have ever used. I would book them again and again.