Moveage Group

Moveage Group (page 2 of 17)

Best in Brisbane

Brilliant experience from the booking to the actual move. Nick and Robbie were very professional, polite and careful movers. Great price as well. Highly recommended.

excellent, friendly service Leo & Matt

Great moving service, moving our household items with great care & efficiency. Friendly, quick, worked well with us as the client.

Thanks to Leo & Matt. Saved the day

55 cu m moved efficiently and carefully. Well done to the boys for getting it done today. Thanks very much.

Awesome Removalists

We had a huge move from our 4 level house on the cliff in Paddington. We were very stressed about the move but Zac and Ben from the Moveage group turned our stress into an absolute delight. These guys are the best go no where else.

Very Helpful and Cooperative

We’ve used Moveage Group three times now and been very happy each time. For our latest move we were glad to have Naveed and Andrew doing all the hard stuff. The guys were great and no request was too much trouble for them. They were punctual, very hard working and easy to deal with. No hesitation in recommending Moveage and we will certainly use them again.

Highly recommend Nick and leo

Great communication from booking to arrival.. top blokes Nick and Leo... efficient, informative l, great service and amazing work ethic... Highly recommend no job too big...

Zacturbo and mikio

Moveage group assisted us with our 4 bedroom house today, the movers mikio and zac were great so profesional and treated all our belongings with respect

We went through a difficult house settlement, but Leo & Miko were amazing at accommodating our needs during a stressful time.

So thankful...

I can’t thank this company enough for the expertise of their two Removalists Zac and Mikio who moved my parents houseful of furniture and boxes/bags of belongings. My mum had a Removalists booked and confirmed to move my dad and her from their home of 26 years yesterday. Her settlement time was at 2.15pm when the entire morning was spent contacting the original moving company with their scheduled time when they called her to advise that due to their truck breaking down were now unable to transport their furniture and belongings to their new townhouse. My parents are both in their 70s and to have this company do this to them was so upsetting. I called my husband in desperation to help me as I knew settlement time was fast approaching. He spoke to Clayton at this company who organised in a matter of minutes a truck and the most helpful, efficient Removalists Zac and Mikio who managed to have the truck loaded and packed by 3pm and on our way to my parents new home. I was so relieved to the end of the most stressful day! This company Is highly recommended to my family and friends. They are professional from the phone call to the end of the move and from my parents and I a very big thank you so much. Leanne

Bob and Zac

Zac and bob did an outstanding job with our 3 bedroom move today, these boys were very curteous and professional with all our belongings, as well as being fast, best revmovalist yet will definitely recommend cheers guys

Great move

Fast efficient professional service. Extra thanks to Bob and Steve- was a tough access and bulky furniture- came up with creative solutions.

I moved from a 2 bedroom apartment in newstead to a 3 bedroom house in windsor. The 3 guys were very professional, courteous, hardworking & always smiling. Love the service guys, thank you.

Leo and Zac

leo the lion and zac turbo must be the most formiddable removal team ive ever seen!! these boys would have to be the best in brisbane. (and ive moved alot), from the double dog leg stair case and the crappy access to packing the truck, they were exceptional, i will definetly be recomending to anyone moving. Thanks again moveage group

Leo the lion and zacturbo

Leo and zac dis a fantastic job taking extra care with all our belongings and antiques, whilist still doing it quickly and professionally thanks heaps guys yous are amazing

3 bedroom move

Mike and Fenton did a fantastic job with our move today. They worked hard the entire time, were careful with our belongings, and were always friendly. They listened to everything I wanted done and kept a positive attitude, even when I asked them to help with extra or move things around. They arrived on time and finished everything (including setting up the beds and arranging our heavy furniture) by the time they estimated that it would be done by. Highly recommend to anyone looking for help with their move!

Moved from a 5 bed house, to an apartment in the city. Mitch and Steve were excellent. We started on time and was only a short distance to travel but we had a LOT of stuff.

Highly recommend

We only moved a couple of streets away, but there was almost a full truck full of stuff and 3 flights of stairs to negotiate at the receiving end. There were access issues and the fridge wouldn't fit and had to be partly disassembled. And absolutely none of this was a problem for our friendly, professional and very hard working movers, Miko and Nick.

Naveed Robbie Fenton

These guys were brilliant they moved our contents from bridgeman Downs to Stafford
They worked all day and never stopped till the job was done
Very polite and respectful young men highly recommend them

Thanks Nick and Fenton

These guys were very friendly and helpful, with our move on Saturday 17 November, and I would recommend them. However, they seemed to drag out the time, especially towards the end, so they could charge extra - they charge in 15 minute blocks. We only had a small amount to move (less than 3 hours) so needing a rest break shouldn’t have been an issue, it was also a relatively cool day! The distance, which I do at least once a day, is only a 10 minute drive but it took them in well in excess of 15 minutes. They also seemed to take an a lot of time calculating the cost. My advice would be to use this company but just keep an eye on timing.

Great moving company

Steve and Zac were really great - careful with our things and prompt. Professional and happy to help calm us down during a hectic week!