Moveage Group

4.9

649 reviews · Statistics

99% · 6416 · 1%
Job Satisfaction
See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Anonym
Anonym

Good and easy move

We moved last week from a 5 bedroom house to a 3 bed. townhouse. The whole job went smoothly.
The team was very nice. They did everything we asked. Next move will be with them.
H. Stavros
H. Stavros

Great experience with the guys from Moveage

Everything from the communication, timeliness, flexibility and even friendliness of everyone I engaged with from the company was amazing. Took care with my furniture and also gave me the cheapest quote out of the companies I investigated. 10/10 would recommend
Jessica  Anderson
Jessica Anderson

I'm a repeat customer

I've moved with movage group 3 times. I don't even bother calling other places because I know that I will get the best service, care and price using movage group.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Perfect care and attention

We recently moved a 3 bedroom house with Moveage. Sher and Byron were amazing. Brilliant customer service, very friendly and they took the utmost care and attention with our furniture. We will definitely use them again!
Melanie  Kamp
Melanie Kamp

Fantastic service every time

We had Moveage Group transport our belongs for a 5 bedroom double story house, a three bedroom lowest with loads of pot plants and a very steep driveway and a 4 bedroom apartment, all within one year. On one move we kept changing our dates and Moveage Group accommodated us even at very short notice and with tight time frames. Their movers are always on time, polite and professional. We also had them pack up a whole house for us, store it in a warehouse and deliver it a few weeks later. Everything was in perfect condition. The booking process and customer service is also second to none. I can’t recommend them enough. During a time that can be very stressful, Moveage group do all they can to make it a smooth move.
Rodney M.
Rodney M.

Movage was great

They were a bit due to a GPS issue, but everything went smoothly. They recommended 3 guys it made everything go much smoother and easily knocked hours off the job.
Lynn R.
Lynn R.2 posts

Reliable and efficient removalists!

Thanks Johno and the team for assisting my family to move from Bulimba to Birkdale just before Easter, a very busy time for all! The removalists were great and I highly recommend Moveage Group
Satisfied client
Satisfied client

Great service by Sher and the team at Moveage Group

Great service by Sher and the team at Moveage Group - both the packing prior to move and move day handled professionally and swiftly. I would recommend Moveage Group for both services. Thank you.
Emily
Emily

Fast and efficient

Thanks Rod, Bruno and Jay, great team - fast, efficient and careful. Moved from Greenslopes to Salisbury (apartment to house). Happy with their service and would recommend! Moovage group very easy to deal with
James  Chen
James Chen

Best company ever!

We recently moved from Bowen Hills to south Brisbane. Due to the flooding, the lift was out of order during our moving. However, all process with Moveage Group is smooth and peaceful. Starting from booking with Nathan, he was really professional and friendly of explaining all the detail and fee. On the day of moving, all guys were friendly and well trained. Not like other company, they were really efficient and taking extra care of our items. If you are looking for moving company, I will definitely recommend Moveage Group.
Steve H
Steve H

Fantastic Moving Experience

Move from a 2 Bedroom apartment into a house, while it was raining! Guys were great, couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you for the help and will use again.
Daniel  Baud
Daniel Baud2 posts

Perfect Move

Fantastic company with great people. Heaps of pre move communication which I appreciated. Move was smooth well executed. No damage to my property and they ensured my large TV’s were well protected. Thanks!!
John Dalle Cort
John Dalle Cort

Our business was moved into our new premises in a timely and respectful manner. Your pre and post move service was top notch and I would certainly recommend you in the future.
Eliza  Anderson
Eliza Anderson

Great Service!

They listened and adhered to my budget, got everything done within the time frame and were both friendly and polite. Service was great, I’ll be using them again next time I move. Highly recommend!
J Lister
J ListerQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

We moved from Arana Hills to Birtinya. Sher and Conrad were very efficient and friendly.
We were very impressed with the service from these two guys on the day and to Nathan who had been in contact several times before the move.
Would highly recommend them.
Amanda Mills
Amanda Mills3 posts

Fantastic movers

The 2 guys were on time and were so efficient and friendly. They loaded everything in an hour and were just as quick at unloading. I had several heavy items that were no problem. I would definitely recommend them.

Toni
Toni

Huge effort … super job

Moveage moved our big family home of 23 + years at Carina to our small rental property. It was a huge move that took all day! Fabio and Nick arrived on time and worked solidly until the job was done. They handled our furniture and belongings with care and put everything where we asked them to at the other end. The job really should have been a three man job but … COVID! We were impressed with their patience and good humour! We will be moving to our new home within the next couple of years and will use Moveage. Johnno, the boss, was so helpful in giving me information while we were searching for the “right” removalist. Highly recommend Moveage and Fabio and Nick - a great team.
ALG
ALGAU15 posts

Best experience

This was our 2nd time using the Movage Group. They exceeded our expectation. We had a 4 bed plus study home to move about 80kilometres. The team( Sher and Dylan) were so efficient and focused and taking care in everything they did. No time wasted either. I can highly recommend them and will definitely be using them again in the future. The office was great too with good communication over the phone and texts. We could not ask for more.
Marty
MartyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Perfect move!

This our second move using Moveage Group. The first move was perfect as was this one. It starts with perfect communication. Johno the owner sends you his full contact deets. Leo & Gabriel, The movers called to tell us they had left the base and when they would arrive, turned up on time and were super friendly and efficient. They wasted no time and we’re super careful with all our items. It took 5 hours to move a 3 bedroom house, including disassembling and assembling beds for us. Protective blankets and shrink wrap was used on delicate items at no extra cost. And end cost was exactly as we thought it would be, no hidden extras. Definitely will use these guys for all future moves!
Harris Family
Harris Family

Hassle Free Move

We used Moveage group for our short distance 4 bedroom house move. They were excellent. They took the time and care to wrap the fridge, freezer and other cabinets so they would not be damaged.
Loading and unloading was a smooth process. All items were placed where we wanted them in the new house without any problems.
Sher, Nick and Dylan were friendly, efficient and respectful of our items.
Moveage group were very understanding when we had to change our date of the move (with less than 24hours notice) due to unexpected issues with the new house. We really appreciated that.
We would recommend them to anyone and would use them again without hesitation.
Grahame and Avril
Grahame and Avril

Friendly service

Phoned to advise arrival time, and kept me updated (traffic was heavy).
Quick and efficient with moving and loading the furniture, boxes etc.
Placed items in the rooms we requested at the new house, and offered to reassemble the glass top dining room table. Leo and Renato were very helpful.
Would recommend using Moveage Group
Peter Shaw
Peter ShawQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Trouble and stress free move

Leo and Felipe did our move from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast. Both were polite efficient and professional nothing was too much trouble. Everything went without a hitch. We were very happy we booked through Moveage Group and will do so for any future moves. We highly recommend this company and Leo and Philipe. The company came highly recommended by a friend Tania McDonald who also has used this company several times.
Jacinta  Smith
Jacinta Smith

Smooth move

Moveage group moved our 4 bedroom family home a few hours north.
They where very fast and careful with our belongings.
I will happily refer them to family and friends and will definitely use them for future moves 10/10!!
Stacey  Parker
Stacey Parker

Another great move completed by Movage group

4 bedroom move within a short distance.
On time and efficient Sher and Conrad were fantastic.
Nathan also was great to deal with.
4th move we have done with Moveage group.
Professional and courteous.
Nicole  Parker
Nicole Parker

Best removalists! 5 star!!!

Fantastic removal from start to finish! Best removalists we have ever used! Huge thank you to Sher, Dylan & Nick for the best removal we have ever had! Massive 5 bedroom house move from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast in wet weather conditions and perfect care was taken, great communication, hardworking, polite and respectful removalists. I would highly recommend this company.
Trent320
Trent320QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Awesome removalist company!

Moved family 2 storey house with outdoor furniture. 9 hour job - Fabian and Harley did tremendous job with some particularly heavy items. Very hard working and kind people. Went that extra mile and looked after our stuff. Great communication from the company throughout. Highly recommend.

janeh
janehQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Great removalist company

We moved from Brisbane to Sunshine Coast. Communication prior to move was great. The 2 guys on the day were very accommodating despite the delays we experienced in accessing our new apartment
MarilynR
MarilynR3 posts

Amazing service

Best removalists I have ever used. They arrived on time and had to move in the rain. The 2 young men ( Gabriel and Renato) were fantastic, polite , respectful and obliging. Nothing was too much trouble. My property was well cared for and arrived without any mishaps. Thank you guys for your wonderful work under rather trying conditions. Hopefully I won’t be moving again however if I have to, I’ll be calling you. I have complete confidence in recommending you to my friends.
Jason Smith
Jason Smith

Moving from Vic point to Caloundra

Moving family of 5 from Redlands to sunny coast Fabian and Conrad where fantastic super quick loading and unloading 5 star Will definitely use again !!!
4 bedroom 2 living 2 bathrooms so much stuff
Awesome job
Vanessa White
Vanessa WhiteQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional & Excellent service!!

I was so impressed with the excellent customer service, amazing well manners & professionalism from the time I put in a request for a quote right through to the end. Fabian and Harley moved us from 4 bed house in Brisbane to Sunny coast and they were amazing! I would recommend this service to anyone moving home!
Michelle Somerville
Michelle SomervilleQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Movers

We have moved several times and our latest move to date with this company would have to be the most professional, friendly and curtious team we have ever experienced. Not only were they efficient. nothing was ever too much or too hard. Leo, Gabriel, Renato were an outstanding team and we would highly recommend them for your next move.
Jonathan
JonathanQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Sher and Dylan were excellent, moving the contents of our five bedroom home to our next property.

Polite, arrived on time, were focused on the task and good communication. The heavy lift items were taken care of without any issues.

Thanks for everything.

Nat M.
Nat M.

Easy, professional move

Leo and Gabriel helped us move from our three bedroom home in Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast. They were very professional and polite - we were extremely impressed with the amount of care they took with our belongings. We would happily use them again.
Justin
Justin

Excellent service!

Fabian and Harley were awesome. Very professional, efficient and considerate of our belongings. They we were on time and communicated through the move extremely well. I’d ask for them both to move my house again.
Lisa O
Lisa OQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great, again. Moved with them 3 times, always great

Efficient and polite and caring. These guys know what they are doing. It was only a short move but a lot of steps involved, and they handled it easily. Highly recommend.
Jaimee
Jaimee

Stress free, professional and all around fantastic!

Today I used Fabian and Harley from the Moveage group to move my 2 bedroom apartment and I honestly cannot commend their professionalism and service enough! They were prompt and on time, communicative, quick and efficient and made the process extremely easy and stress free. Everything was moved without any hassle or damage, and on such a hot day (going up a few flights of stairs too) they didn’t complain once.
I will be recommending the Moveage Group to everyone I know - and will definitely use them again for any future moves

Judi R.
Judi R.8 posts

Great service - prompt and friendly, very careful

We moved the large pieces of a two bedroom apartment to another suburb about 1/2 hour away. Great communication from the company and the removalists themselves. They didn't knock anything and took great care.
Sharon
Sharon2 posts

Excellent service

Recently moved into my new house (had my stuff in a storage unit) and booked Moveage for the move. The guys from Moveage were very professional.
They arrived on time and were very careful with everything, both loading and unloading. They were also a lot faster than I expected, and that included an additional pick-up of some items that I had stored at a friends place.
They even killed a spider for me that had found it’s way under my dining table.
This company will be my first call if ever I move again.
Stuart  Martin
Stuart Martin

A super helpful team

So good to have a company that actually provides a solution to your problem - 3 bedroom house of furniture plus more moved into storage without any fuss, will definitely use Moveage group when it comes time to move again. Thanks guys!
Thomas  Aring
Thomas Aring

Top-class movers we will use again

It wasn't a huge move as our 4 bedroom high set house had less furniture but lots of boxes. Must say they did a fantastic job in every way: carefully loaded all our stuff in their truck and then put it into our rented storage space very efficiently. Highly recommend Moveage group. As a matter of fact, we are now booking the next stage with them: from storage into the new house. Look forward to getting these terrific guys to do work for us again.