Moveage Group

Moveage Group (page 3 of 20)

4.9

Kirsti  McDonald

Kirsti McDonaldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional service and care

Miko and Kelvin from Moveage Group provided exceptional service and demonstrated an expertise and pride in their work that is a rare find in today’s market. They shifted furniture from our 3 bed apartment into our new home in a timely and efficient manner, taking great care with our furniture. We appreciate the quality of their service, they made what can be a very stressful experience stress free and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending this service. 5 star from start to finish.

Kosta P.

Kosta P.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service!

Brodie and Naveed were professional, quick, on time and hilarious to work with. Both highly recommended and I believe they are greats assets to this company. Thank you again boys.

Hassle-free moving

Nick, Wayne and Jay were very professional, courteous and extremely helpful men. We had a very large home on multi levels which presented difficult access. The men arrived on time and worked constantly for many hours. We strongly recommend the Moveage Group to anyone seeking a hassle free move.

Caz

CazRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Moveage - the way to go!

Miko & Blake were fantastic! So professional and set a good pace whilst making sure all our belongings were treated with care & respect. It was a 3 bedroom interstate move and was a great price. Would highly recommend.

Karrie

KarrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great move by Miko and Mick

Miko and Mick moved us into our 4 bedroom house. They were friendly and helpful and the move was fast and efficient. I could not rate them more highly. Many thanks

Thanks a million!

Moving was super smooth and easy. My team was friendly and followed all instructions, they were also happy to carry out a few extra requests for me at the other end (e.g. swapping out thr fridge and TV and moving the old fridge and TV into my garage for storage). Thanks a million!

Janine

Janine

From Storage to Sunshine Coast

A big appreciative thank you to Naveed & Miko who today moved my furniture & many boxes from Moveage Group's storage facility to my new residence at Sunshine Coast. They were efficient, professional & demonstrated a caring attitude in looking after my possessions whilst moving them. So very much appreciated!! Janine M.

Claire L.

Claire L.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional and fast

Dan and Matt were quick, very professional and really easy to deal with. Made a usually stressful experience run so smooth! We would definitely recommend them for anyone needing to move.

Kaley C.

Kaley C.South East Queensland, QLD

True professionals!

Thank you Miko and Brodie for such a professional, seamless move. On time, informative but most of all, just a joy to have around. That laugh..made my day! Our furniture was old and heavy but you made it look like a breeze and you cared for my precious chair as if it were your own.. thank you...will recommend you guys every time..

Find out how Moveage Group compares to other Furniture Removalists

Best Removal company we have ever used

Neil and Suzann

Neil and SuzannSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome service

3 bedroom home, only a short distance between locations, punctual arrival, friendly staff & excellent service. Certainly went the extra mile. Would highly recommend The Moveage Group. Thank you to Nathan, Miko & offsider.

Awesome

I was very very happy with my move. Nathan in the office was amazing and he even worked on Good Friday to help me. Sher, Miko, Nick, and Brent helped me moved and they were all wonderful! The access to both my houses was very difficult but they all soldiered on quickly and brilliantly without a word of complaint. When I apologised to Nick and Brent for the very steep hill they had to run up (because they couldn't get the truck up the driveway), they dismissed my apology with a laugh and said they enjoyed it! I really couldn't fault anything about the move and I was very impressed. I would use the moveage group for every move and wish them all the best.

Justin K.

Justin K.South East Queensland, QLD

Great care and service

Miko and Andre were fantastic, throughout the entire day they would constantly check where things should be placed and highlighted any potentional damage or existing damage. They worked tirelessly for 10 hours straight on a large move from 2 level Queenslander to a 3 level build.

AnnaC

AnnaCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, fun and professional.

Bob and Sher were amazing! Despite some difficult items and access issues the move went seamlessly and quickly. Cannot rate them high enough, will definitely use the Moverage Group again.

Kelly

KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Steve and Brodie were amazing! Highly recommended!!!

Steve and Brodie were amazing! They moved my 3 bedroom house with high risk stairs perfectly! No mishaps, no damages, they were machines that powered through flawlessly all day! They were punctual and had great communication skills. I would certainly recommend Moveage Group and will be using them for all future moves. Thanks Brodie and Steve!

Geegee

GeegeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy, hassle free & quality removalists!!

We have just moved a 4 bedroom house, and had to put our furniture into storage for a week between moves. Miko & Shir were amazing - they worked efficiently and carefully and all our furniture is in perfect condition. Johno ensured that we were kept up to date throughout the whole process, which kept our mind at ease. I would not hesitate to recommend Moveage Group for your move - we would definitely use them again!

Kathy

KathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Miko and Brodie where our deliver drivers yesterday. They where great. Explained everything in detail. The move was easy for me.They moved all our furniture from a storage shed into our house. 3 bedroom move. Would definitely use them again. Thanks guys.

Lyndall Angus

Lyndall AngusSouth East Queensland, QLD

A perfect move by Miko and Callan

This is my 3rd move in 4 months with Miko and Callan. They have been amazing, so obliging and helpful. I will definitely highly recommend them to family and friends. They are fantastic.

Rockabuy

RockabuySouth East Queensland, QLD

A difficult move out of a appartment made super easy with the professional help from Jack and Leo!!
Super timely, professional and funny as well! Perfect. Would reccomend you guys for sure!!

Best removalist in Brisbane

We had two great guys today Jag & Brodie thank you both very much for your help. We really appreciated how quickly you both got the job done. You both were excellent with our stuff made it look so easy. Well recommended. We will be using this company again in the future. Thank you also to Johnno for keeping us updated and making sure everything was scheduled.