Moveage Group

Moveage Group (page 3 of 22)

Listing monitored by Moveage Group

4.9
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Great move

Bob and Dylan did a sensational job, highly recommended. Turned up in time and were very respectful and friendly to work with. Would recommend Moveage group. No damages, very. Careful

Judy
JudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service!

I was let down VERY badly by another removalist recommended to me. Stated they could do the move, then a 3 hours in, can't fit everything in!!!!!! Moveage saved my day by providing 2 men & a truck within the hour. Wished I'd used them from the start! So thankful, as I truly do not know what I would have done!

Claire O.
Claire O.South East Queensland, QLD

Helpful service, but wrong truck

The two guys who came to help with my move (Fabian and John) were wonderful and very friendly! The service was efficient but Movage did send a far larger truck than asked for which caused issues because it was difficult to park it in a place without blocking traffic or other houses. I specified when booking that I needed a maximum 2-3-room truck because my driveway is very tight, but ended up with a giant 6-room truck. Besides the wrong truck being sent, everything else was fantastic. Would definitely use Movage again but be very clear on details when booking with them. The booking service was also very smooth and easy.

Alex W.
Alex W.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic team, great service

We had a double move (2 houses to one). It was a long day (as expected) but the guys were absolutely fantastic and worked incredibly hard. Fantastic service after the move completed as well - we had a very minor issue and Moveage responded really well and sorted it immediately.

I have used Moveage twice now and intend to use them for all future moves.

shansons
shansonsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hard to fault

The booking process was simple with excellent communication leading up to the move. The guys arrived on time, they were pleasant, clean and tidy, very professional looking. The move was very small but they were careful and efficient. They had a large, two door fridge to move which proved more difficult than expected, but they found a way to do it without fuss or complaint. We would highly recommend them and will use them again ourselves.

Ken J.
Ken J.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Move

Truck arrived nice and early as arranged. Everything loaded with care and experience, nothing was a problem.Took great care when unloading at our new home as well. Fantastic effort by the Moving Team all around.

Mel
MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service

These guys were simply incredible- from start to finish. They communicated clearly leading up to, and during, the move. The movers were friendly and helpful throughout the day, and made the day as stress free as possible. I would recommend them to anyone.

K.Day
K.DaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Faultless Professionals

Was very impressed with these guys. There are some dodgy removalists out there but these guys are NOT among them.
On time. Polite. Efficient. Communicative. Hard working. Skilled Packers. Careful and respectful movers.
Thank you Nathan, Sher, Dylan, Tosh & Alin for making a HUGE 110m3 move over 2 days from 2 locations in Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast, run smoothly and safely.
Highly recommended.

Laura
LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bob, Dylan - Fantastic Job!

I had to move a 2 bedroom apartment full of furniture from one side of the city to another. So about 30 minutes from one place to the other. I was given a window the day before on when they’d turn up and the. Another text when they were 2 hours away. So I was able to really plan out my day and not worry about missing them. They moved all of my stuff in 2 and a half hours including the travel between places so it was really quick! They handled everything with care, and I am really really impressed with the service of these guys. I have only ever used the Movage group for my moves. And I don’t plan on changing any time soon!

Graeme B.
Graeme B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Dylan and Bob were Friendly, polite, fast and efficient. Great guys who were always focused on making sure everything was delivered safely. Despite some tricky obstacles they always had a solution. It rained throughout our move and they were able to ensure both houses remained clean by laying down towels while still being very fast.

Customer
CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptionally easy

Bob and Tosh were wonderful, thank you for making the move so quick and easy! Moveage were great the last time we moved and prove to continue to be! Thanks!

Great Service

The guys were great and hard working. We had a challenge with a very heavy item, but the staff helped to make it work. They were professional and on time.

Great Service!!

We have recently moved from 2 bedroom apartment to a new 4 bedrooms house. Moveage has provided great service, professional, completed move on time, fast & reliable. They have allocated a big truck for us to move all white goods, furniture, beds, indoor & outdoor plants. They provide great service, friendly & careful with the move.

Fast, efficient and reliable service

Fast, efficient, friendly, reliable & everything arrived safe & sound. They messaged early to advise when they would be arriving and they turned up right on time. We will definitely be using them again & I highly recommend these guys

Iain Duncan
Iain Duncan South East Queensland, QLD

A moving move

Sher and Dylan moved us yesterday in the pouring rain. These guys were very efficient and made packing the truck look like a game of tetris. I would highly recommend using Moveage and would definitely use them again.

Kristi  Kazmer
Kristi KazmerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, efficient, reliable move

Thank you to Levi & Jordan the musclemen behind our move last Monday they were amazing. Fast, efficient, friendly, reliable & everything arrived safe & sound. We will definitely be using them again & I highly recommend these guys

Review collected in partnership with Moveage Group

These guys rock - highly recommended

We had to move furniture for a large office space. The Movage group (Ruben and John) were fantastic. Arrived on time, clearly communicated the process, were friendly, professional, and took great care with our goods. I cannot recommend highly enough, and would use them again in a heartbeat.

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Removal =)

Moved from Sunny coast to Brissy. All items were packed and moved saftey. Very efficient and easy service and the job finished well within time. Removalist were great very professional and easy to work with.

domestic_god
domestic_god

Totally Awesome

Maricris
MaricrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consistently good!

This is the second time I’ve used Moveage and it’s because they are so professional, on time, and consistently good with their service! I moved within the same suburb and have asked them to move half the things in the house. Bob definitely took care of everything for us and was very proficient. Funny too! I definitely recommend them if you don’t want any hassle on moving. :)

Paul Barclay
Paul BarclaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, efficient and friendly

Moving from a 4 bedroom to a 5 bedroom double story house with some heavy furniture. They filled the big truck (experienced team when it comes to loading & stacking), drove the 15km to Cleveland and then started with the unloading and going up and down the stairs. These guys are very strong, fast and motivated (enjoyed the humour) and believe me it was a very hot day to move house. Excellent job done in the fastest possible time and with a positive attitude. Very happy to recommend these guys.

Jim
JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Careful and professional

We moved from an apartment that had narrow stairways access only. Ruben and Andres were very experienced and professional in getting the fridge and washing down, where other movers have struggled. They made it really easy and fuss free, everything was carefully moved like it was their own. Very happy to have chosen them and will not hesitate to recommend them.

Kim
KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hard Workers

First time customer with Moveage and was impressed by the customer service through to the end of the move.
On the move day Fabian and Andres were respectful, careful and hard working. They dissembled and reassembled some furniture with care.
We chose Moveage because we didn’t want a “big time” company that treats you like a number with third party contractors. I would definitely use Moveage again and would highly recommend to family and friends.

N.G
N.GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very careful and efficient.

Sher and Ali were very careful and efficient. Got the job done nice and quick. Very happy with the service. I would definitely use these guys to move my furniture again.

Pete M
Pete MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service!

We moved the contents of our 4br house into short term storage. We sought advice from the Moveage representative on the size of the storage unit we should use - and it turned out to be remarkably accurate. It was a very smooth move with Fabian and Jhon, two wonderful fellows, great company, very caring and so efficient. They certainly knew how to pack a lot of stuff into a small space! I look forward to working with them again when we move from storage to our new residence.
I highly recommend Moveage.