Moveage Group

Moveage Group (page 3 of 25)

4.9

Clinton move. From carina heights to Redland bay

Move from 3 story town house the guys were great. Took pride in their job and were careful will all items. They were efficient and worked hard and polite would recommend them and this company for any move. Johno was also very accommodating

Rafael C.

Rafael C.South East Queensland, QLD

Book with Moveage Group and save money, time and your sanity!

Levi and Fabian made my move of a 3 bedroom to a 2 bedroom unit a breeze, and worked with me make my move faster and way more efficiently than I planned.

Johno, the owner, was very accommodating regardless of my last minute booking, and was supportive, gave me updates and was straightforward with the costs all the way trough.

Looking back at my other moving experiences, hiring professionals with adequate training and equipment is much efficient and cheap than using non-professionals with cheaper rates, that end up being more expensive due longer moving times and broken items.

Sher and Bob were amazing!

I moved from one bedroom apartment up to the fourth floor with no lifts. The guys were amazing and handled everything with care. I had a giant mirror and some goods that needed to be handled carefully. Was the easiest move I’ve done.

Anastasia E.

Anastasia E.South East Queensland, QLD

Great movers!

Very professional removalists. From the get go - the owner was quick to answer any concerns. He continued to communicate with us for the upcoming move and made sure we were comfortable with everything beforehand. Our movers - Levi and Fabien were great. They arrived exactly when they said they would and managed to manoeuvre everything expertly for our 2BDR apartment which was up a couple of awkward flights of stairs. I would recommend them to all friends and family in a heartbeat.

Jasmine

JasmineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional move just as they promised!

Bob & Dylan moved our large furniture, tv & heavy upright piano from 4 bedm house to our new place (2-storey house) 30mins away & everything finished in less than 2 hours! Amazing! Professional, friendly and economical and Johno the owner had spoken to me prior to the move over the phone and gave the assurance it would be a great move - definitely delivered what they promised. I'd done my research on several other companies but this was the best as they charge only 2 hours minimum and door to door pricing not depot to depot. If we ever need to move anything again I would definitely hire them. Thanks everyone at Moveage Group!

Brad

BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best movers I’ve used

I’ve used 4 different moving companies in Brisbane, and the Moveage Group has been the best, I’ve used them 3 times now, once for 2BR move to storage unit then move back in (reflooring job), then twice for 2BR unit moves around Brisbane. All 3 times they supplied very good careful yet fast workers, every move was quick and Efficient, and no issues. Previous problems with other companies I had was they would not arrive on time or even cancel and reschedule the jobs, I’ve never had the problem with the Moveage Group. Would definitely recommend.

Fantastic movers both times I've used them

Levi and Fabian did a fantastic job - they went above and beyond. Moved my 3 bedroom house within 8 hours, even though the place I moved to was split over 3 levels with very narrow stairways. Will continue to use Moveage for moves!

Excellent Service

Bob and Sher arrived on time and loaded our furniture with absolute care and efficiency. The two flights of stairs at our destination required heavy lifting and clever manoeuvring to ensure our furniture arrived unscathed, and Bob and Sher’s skills and patience more than met the task. They were friendly and helpful, listening carefully to our requests and willingly answering our questions. Great value for money, we would highly recommend this service to others and we won’t hesitate to engage Moveage Group (and indeed Bob & Sher) again when we next move house.

Bob and Sher are great!

Bob and Sher did an amazing job. They have moved our inner city 2 bedroom apartment, navigating all the complexities that come with big buildings. No damage to furniture, they took the time to wrap everything. Job well done.

Rav De Silva

Rav De SilvaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing. Really efficient, obviously know what they’re doing and took great care

Levi and Fabian were excellent. They took a lot of care with our stuff, were friendly and very efficient. They were also happy to take instruction from us on how best to avoid any dings in walls etc. The job was very reasonably priced as well because they ended up not taking very long to handle a big job. Can’t thanks these guys enough for not making the move a stressful one

Susan  L

Susan LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job

We moved our 4 bedroom house, and moved a very short distance in Brisbane North. The Movage team started and finished in good time. They took the time to plan how to pack then efficiently did so. The team were tidy, professional and courteous.

Review collected in partnership with Moveage Group

Neta S

Neta SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service - prompt and thorough and careful

The movers did a terrific job on a 4 bedroom house move, they arrived promptly, worked hard all day and the cost was very reasonable. Thank you for your help with a big move.

Excellent as always.

Four bedroom house move to about 5km away. Very hard workers and very professional. Would use again in a heartbeat. Nothing was too much trouble for Sher and Levi. Polite and friendly.

Coffeenut

CoffeenutSouth East Queensland, QLD

Courteous, Professional and Efficient

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Moveage team brilliant again!

This was the second time we trusted the Moveage team to help with our move. Johno responded to my request very quickly with a quote for packing & moving. The team that helped us on the day; Bob, Sher & Daniel were great and took care of all of our furniture & items from our large 5 bedroom home. Everything was packed & carried carefully with absolutely no breakages. We would definitely use the Moveage Group again, thanks to Johno and his team for a seamless moving experience once again!

Xpndable

XpndableSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing speed and efficiency

3 bedroom house, short distance move. Movers were phenomenal, efficient, curtious, patient but quick. 4 hours total, couldn’t be happier with the result. No damage to anything, moved everything where we asked.

Zubr

Zubr

Perfection

We moved a 4 bedroom home on a steep driveway with lots of fragile and heavy/bulky items. The team arrived on time, were very careful, polite and friendly. Sher and Daniel respected our belongings like they were their own. A pleasure to spend the day with both gentlemen.
A seamless move with no damage to any items.
We can’t thank and recommend Moveage Group removalists enough.

Move with ease!

First time using Moveage Group and it definitely won't be the last. Johno went out of his way to make sure that I understood the whole process and provided excellent customer service before and even after the move. Removalists Bob and Sher were great and made sure that the move went as smoothly as possible. Thanks again guys!

Aleisha  Rigby

Aleisha RigbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Company to move with!!

This is the second move I’ve done with these guys. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Johno and his staff went out of their way to look after me. They communicated with me the whole way and were punctual and professional. Also the price was fantastic! I cannot say enough about Movage Group. I would recommend them to anyone wanting a to move!! Thank you Johno and the team!!

Review collected in partnership with Moveage Group

Zeitie W.

Zeitie W.South East Queensland, QLD

Kyle and Bob - dream team

3rd time moving with Moveage Group. Great service every time! Kyle and Bob helped us with our move and we couldn't be happier with the service we received. Such an awesome team, made the move enjoyable and stress free. Thanks guys, much appreciated.