Moveage Group

Moveage Group (page 4 of 22)

4.9

Jayden C.

Jayden C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Very professional. Moved one bedroom apartment as well as pick of additional items on the way from another house. Miko and James C were great packed up the first place in 45min. Had to move the truck a couple of times due to parking issues but they managed to complete it with no problems.

Julie G.

Julie G.South East Queensland, QLD

Very reliable, prompt and extremely professional. Highly recommend.

5 bedroom, 2 story house worked tirelessly to get our massive job done. The men were courteous and professional. I would highly recommend for a less stressful moving experience. The boys were incredibly helpful.

Highly recommended

We had a fantastic moving experience yesterday thanks to Matt and Brodie. They moved us from a third floor apartment with no lift and were super efficient and careful with all of our possessions (and were just generally polite and lovely guys)! Would highly recommend.

Professional service - delivered professionally

3 bedroom apartment
6 kilometres bn start/end location
Miko & Braydon were timely, efficient and a pleasure to deal with - furniture moved without damage to anything or anyone - would highly recommend

Nick B.

Nick B.South East Queensland, QLD

True professionals!!

Moveage group moved my 2 bedroom apartment into storage for me and were great. Excellent communication from Johnno in the office and very friendly and careful staff, couldn't be more pleased and the guys made the process stress free. I would definitely recommend the coverage group for anyone consideringoving house.

House Move Happy Customer

Nathan, Brodie and Jordan were all very helpful and answered all my questions (as there was limited access to the property). They made the move pleasant. I would recommend Moveage Group.

Breezy apartment move

Miko and Robbie did an amazing job helping me move out today. Extremely professional, well mannered, efficient and effective about getting the job done. Will definitely hire again. Thanks so much again guys. Couldn't recommend more.

AJ A Happy Mover

AJ A Happy MoverSouth East Queensland, QLD

August 16, 2019 - 3 bedroom house move

Milo and Leigh were extremely professional, efficient and made this move Hassle free. The entire moving experience was effortlessly from the moment I booked until Milo and Leigh finished. Recommend Moveage Group everytime

Aron

AronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Micko, Brodie and Braydon are Moving Machines!!!

Micko, Brodie and Braydon helped our family move the contents of our five bedroom house. In addition to bedroom furniture, mountains of clothes and shoes, we also have three living rooms, a library, a study, a laundry, two outdoor areas and garage storage. These guys were brimming with energy and enthusiasm. They were always having a laugh and worked in seamlessly with my wife and I. It was a massive day for everyone and everything got moved without a scratch. Nathan at head office provided great advice and communication throughout the process. We will definitely book these guys, Nathan, Kat and Johnno again. Many thanks Moveage Group.

Eric Dolzan

Eric DolzanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Miko and Jordan

We moved after living in our 4 bedroom home for 16 years. The guys were pleasant and made the move easy. I would highly recommend the boys and this company.

Sue and Ray

Sue and RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

If your moving make sure you use Moveage!!

What a fantastic group of professional men. We moved after 36 years in one place so we had lots of boxes to move and large pieces of furniture. Kelvin, Matt, Jordon and Wayne moved everything with ease. We moved from a large 4 bedroom house to a 3 bedroom townhouse, so they also had stairs to contend with. At our new place they placed everything where we wanted it. We couldn’t have asked for a more dedicated group of young men, they are a credit to the Moveage group. We definitely recommend Moveage if you are moving. John should be very proud of this friendly, happy group of men. We also thank Nathan for his patience when plans had to be changed. Once again thank you. Sue & Ray Smith

Louise F.

Louise F.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome, thanks Wayne and Nick

2 bedroom townhouse Nundah , 3 kilometres to new place. Started and finished within 2 hours. Punctual, efficient, communication was awesome from start to finish! Thanks so much Wayne and Nick

Simon

SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result

Wayne and kelvin were fantastic efficient and friendly and family was very happy with the result
4 bedroom the team arrived and finished on time.
I would recommend the Moveage group to others

Brendan S.

Brendan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Miko and kelvin

We’re very punctual and professional, did the move in record time with the utmost professionalism, couldn’t recommend anyone better! We thought we might have been able to hire a truck and do it, so so glad we didn’t. Would have taken us days and in the end cost more!

Great job boys

Thank you to a great team Matt and Brodie for doing such an excellent job with our move. You guys worked efficiently and professionally. You arrived on time and didn't muck around. Both of you showed respect and arrived with a friendly attitude. We were very happy and would recommend you guys anytime. Cheers.

Bill Stevenson

Bill StevensonSouth East Queensland, QLD

The perfect move

Have just moved into our unit today with the help of Miko and Blake. These boys did a fantastic job in a short time frame. As there are a lot of people moving in to this new Appartment block we only had the lift for a short period of time and also had tradespeople still working in the building also wanting to use the same lift. Miko and Blake were so efficient and extremely courteous to everyone. They certainly made our move extremely easy would rate these boys a 10 if I could Bill Stevenson

Made moving less stressful.

Moved out of a five bed house and I can not thank the boys enough of how great they were to deal with. Matt and Brodie the guys who did the full 10hours were extremely helpful and were work trojans - thank you for your great sense of humour and how efficient you were with the move. We also needed a second truck with Milo and Sher who also worked so hard and nothing was too hard. This company made moving less stressful and with removalists like the guys we had today I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you.

Efficient and courteous

Naveed and Robbie made our move as easy as possible: separating items for garage storage from those to be moved to our new home very efficiently. Politely answered questions and courteously listened to instructions and requests. Thank you.

Donna

DonnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job ! What a relief !!!

I was very happy we had Miko & Kelvin help move us today. They were very professional & polite. We were downsizing from our 5 bedroom family home of 20yrs to a 3 bedroom apartment. A very emotional and exhausting day but made that much easier with their great service, attention to detail and good communication, which took a lot of stress out of the process for me. It gave me a lot of confidence.
I would happily recommend both Miko & Kelvin and the Moveage group.
Thanks guys.

Aletia W.

Aletia W.South East Queensland, QLD

True Professionals

Recently moved into townhouse and was worried queen bed base would not be able to be moved/fit due to design of staircase. Nathan was amazing/patient over the phone gathering all relevant details to check with logistics if it was doable prior to me engaging services, providing me with all the information and options available to enable me to make an informed decision. On the day the removalist Matt and Brodie were amazing, reassuring, friendly and cheerful. It was refreshing to deal with company/people who are true professionals.