Moveage Group

Moveage Group (page 4 of 23)

4.9

Perfect moving experience

Second time moving with Moveage Group. From start to finish it was a perfect experience. Very professional, quick and well priced. I'd definitely use them again and would recommend to anyone. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Moveage Group

Brenton

BrentonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service every time.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would rate 6 stars but it's not an option

Sher and Bob happily and professionally moved my complete 3 bedroom house; kitchen, lounge, dining, patio, main bedroom, office, spare bedroom and assorted garden shed inclusions with ease. Arriving on time ready to work these guys just don't stop and nothing is too hard - even a rather large custom tv cabinet and bedroom dresser, finishing ahead of time.

True, honest, hard working professionals. Will use again in a heart beat.

Lach Carrigan

Lach CarriganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service at its best

Second move with Movage group. Reliable. Quick. Professional.
One call to get a quote and book a date and time. The magic then just happens.
I can’t recommend them enough.

Review collected in partnership with Moveage Group

A N.

A N.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, beginning to end.

I needed a storage unit full of the furniture from a four-bedroom house moves from Brisbane down to the Gold Coast. John, the owner, worked hard to accommodate my tight timeline. Along with Sher and Bob, who moved my things, these are the best movers I’ve ever had the pleasure of hiring. And I move a LOT! Communication was excellent. Timing was great. The care that Sher and Bob took with my belongings whilst also being efficient, polite and very respectful made the whole experience an easy one. I can’t say enough good things about this company, from the owner to the staff. Thanks John, Sher and Bob!

Jayne Henrickson

Jayne HenricksonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect service yet again!

Second time & again impressed with the super friendly service from initial call to the end. Arrived on time, moved quickly, very affordable. I will always recommend this company! Thank you

Pearl

PearlSouth East Queensland, QLD

5 stars are not enough for this amazing company

The high standard of service, friendliness and professionalism provided by Johno & his Moveagegroup team from the moment I made my first call to them until the time they finished the job, was nothing short of brilliant - I can’t recommend these guys highly enough. Johno always kept me updated throughout the whole process and the removalists Bob & Sher were prompt, friendly, efficient, took great care of my furniture and contents and were very accommodating, nothing was too much trouble for them. Thanks guys for all your hard work, you are truly amazing and have been wonderful to deal with. From one very happy & appreciative single mum :-)

Adam S.

Adam S.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service!

4 Bedroom House, moving from Ferny Hills to Bridgeman Downs, around 15 minutes travel. The move went perfectly to time and was quoted accurately. The team were fantastic, friendly and super helpful. Took the best care of our belongings and made us feel very looked after. This is the second time I've used this business and I would highly recommend it to anybody. Thank you.

Anita

AnitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best moving experience we have had to date

We moved our large 4 bedroom family home in Albany Creek to Mitchelton yesterday. Johno kept us informed the whole step of the way. Bob and Sher the removalist, were professional and took such care of all of our possessions. The new house had difficult entries and stairs but Bob and Sher worked out solutions easily and nothing seemed a problem. Would highly recommend these guys. Great truck. Fantastic service.

Tim L.

Tim L.South East Queensland, QLD

My Blood Still Boils after 4years.

Arrived at 2PM to move the contents of our four bedroom house to their storage at Lawnton ( 30 Km ) and then to our next house ( say 50Km ). Finished at 8PM. Damage was so excessive I still have not come to terms with it after 4 Yrs.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and great price

We had a few big items to be moved in kenmore. The two men who came where extremely careful of our items and no damage to items or houses. They made the whole move effortlessly and strees free. Great price and great service. Highly recommend!

SS675

SS675South East Queensland, QLD

Yes I would use them again

Thea

TheaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Two moves in 7 months. Perfectly managed!

Huge thanks to Bob and his teammate for their professionalism in completing our last move while we are all in lock-down. On time arrival, lots of moving blankets and sheets to protect our fragile items. Accurate time-keeping, as each move involved just a couple of rooms and packing up items selectively. Bob kept us updated with progress via phone and text. Stress free day for us!

Window

WindowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such. Good. Service!

stephen t.

stephen t.South East Queensland, QLD

All-round great job

We had a 2 bedroom apartment to move. Bob and his teammate went to work and orchestrated a great game of Tetris in the back of the truck. They took the prescribed time and were super helpful hooking up the washing machine. Would highly recommend!

Find out how Moveage Group compares to other Furniture Removalists

Fantastic move! Hard workers!

Bob and Sher were true professionals. Very helpful and hardworking. Everything was moved beautifully with no damage.
The moveage company were also very efficient in taking my booking and reassuring me that all would be ok despite Covid 19.

Excellent work

Bob and sher were excellent on their job professional removals took care all my belongings was difficult access upstairs and actually I'm using moveage group second time and got really good experience for both my moves
Defenetly recommend these guys for your move affordable price quick and efficient

Ben C.

Ben C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Job

Thanks John. Bob and Sher have done a great job. They are very professional. They have made what is usually a very hard and stressful job seem very easy. I would recommend you to anyone that needs a removalist.

Fantastic service!

Fantastic service! They were really fast but very caution and careful with all of our furniture which was great. Moved our 2 bedroom apartment that included 3 flights of stairs with no issue at all. Would definitely use again !

Belinda

BelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smooth office move! Thanks Moveage Group.

We are regular customers of The Moveage Group.
Professional company- the trucks and equipment they use are top notch. These guys take the stress out of shifting. Staff consistently excellent.