Moveage Group

Moveage Group (page 4 of 26)

4.9

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional

Highly recommend. I will definately use them again. Fabian and Andres worked very hard, were cooperative and professional. They moved a three bedroom house to a nearby storage space in very good time.

Kevin Jarvis

Kevin JarvisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the Moveage Group - Fabian & Andres were great. Definitely recommend them.

We had a big move and Fabian & Andres were great. 5 member family so it was big. 10 hours. No fuss, very friendly. That's the third time that we have used them now. Would definitely recommend.

Festia

FestiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best mover ever

Highly recommend Moveage . From the start, the owner Johno was great, extremely professional and honest about their service. So happy with Bob and Sher too! They’re punctual, friendly, professional and really careful with our belongings. I gotta say.. we’re blown away with their service. Definitely will use them next time. No doubt.

Donna D.

Donna D.South East Queensland, QLD

The boys were fantastic. Quick, reliable, efficient. Highly recommend.

Highly recommend. Will use again.
    The boys were really quick.
    I was prepared and they were in and out in no time.
    Took great care of my things... Great great great.

Wouldn’t use anyone else

Great service at a fair price. Couldn’t recommend more. Made moving a 5 Bedroom house easy. If you have to move this is the only company I would ever recommend!

Exceptional professional service

Fabian and Ciao both come on time. Professional,courteous, careful and helpfull on the move. Turn up on time and finsh the job without any damage in 5 hours. Great company with vision. I recommended for your next move.

Excellent move with excellent guys

My move was very big and smooth I wouldn’t be doing this myself bobby and Daniel was great very careful with my belongings I had very delicate furniture very old and renewed I’m very happy with this guys moving me I had very old electric bed very heavy they did my bed with carefully with no damage on anything my giant fridge oh my god they wrap with blankets and glad wrapping I was watching their magic how they would fit everything in nice and neat I think i recommend to move with move age group that will do your job without any stress thanks again bob and Daniel excellent team

Affordable and efficient move!

Very happy with the move! Was able to get my workshop machinery and timber along with all my household belongings moved on a massive 12-tonne truck with 50 cubic metres of space. All moved in one go with no damage to items over a 2-hour driving distance. The best thing about it all is that it was very good price (Mon-Thu rate) for the size of the truck and the distance travelled when compared to other removalists that charge a "depot to depot" rate. All in all, the move only took 5.25 hours thanks to Bob and Dylan and Johno (the owner) for organising it all. Would highly recommend if someone was looking to move!

Couldn't fault their service

Jordan and Levi were very friendly and professional. They handled our items like they were their own and were very quick to load and unload our move. Can't fault the service provided by the Moveage Group. We have no hesitation in recommending their services. Thanks again!

Jon

JonBrisbane

Extremely professional!

These guys were professional, punctual and communication was fantastic throughout the move.

No trying to take short cuts and/or dump and run to squeeze in another job. Instead checked to make sure everything was where it should be and couldn’t of been more helpful.

Liam Bartle

Liam BartleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience, will not go with anyone else in the future

Clinton move. From carina heights to Redland bay

Move from 3 story town house the guys were great. Took pride in their job and were careful will all items. They were efficient and worked hard and polite would recommend them and this company for any move. Johno was also very accommodating

Rafael C.

Rafael C.South East Queensland, QLD

Book with Moveage Group and save money, time and your sanity!

Levi and Fabian made my move of a 3 bedroom to a 2 bedroom unit a breeze, and worked with me make my move faster and way more efficiently than I planned.

Johno, the owner, was very accommodating regardless of my last minute booking, and was supportive, gave me updates and was straightforward with the costs all the way trough.

Looking back at my other moving experiences, hiring professionals with adequate training and equipment is much efficient and cheap than using non-professionals with cheaper rates, that end up being more expensive due longer moving times and broken items.

Sher and Bob were amazing!

I moved from one bedroom apartment up to the fourth floor with no lifts. The guys were amazing and handled everything with care. I had a giant mirror and some goods that needed to be handled carefully. Was the easiest move I’ve done.

Anastasia E.

Anastasia E.South East Queensland, QLD

Great movers!

Very professional removalists. From the get go - the owner was quick to answer any concerns. He continued to communicate with us for the upcoming move and made sure we were comfortable with everything beforehand. Our movers - Levi and Fabien were great. They arrived exactly when they said they would and managed to manoeuvre everything expertly for our 2BDR apartment which was up a couple of awkward flights of stairs. I would recommend them to all friends and family in a heartbeat.

Jasmine

JasmineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional move just as they promised!

Bob & Dylan moved our large furniture, tv & heavy upright piano from 4 bedm house to our new place (2-storey house) 30mins away & everything finished in less than 2 hours! Amazing! Professional, friendly and economical and Johno the owner had spoken to me prior to the move over the phone and gave the assurance it would be a great move - definitely delivered what they promised. I'd done my research on several other companies but this was the best as they charge only 2 hours minimum and door to door pricing not depot to depot. If we ever need to move anything again I would definitely hire them. Thanks everyone at Moveage Group!

Brad

BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best movers I’ve used

I’ve used 4 different moving companies in Brisbane, and the Moveage Group has been the best, I’ve used them 3 times now, once for 2BR move to storage unit then move back in (reflooring job), then twice for 2BR unit moves around Brisbane. All 3 times they supplied very good careful yet fast workers, every move was quick and Efficient, and no issues. Previous problems with other companies I had was they would not arrive on time or even cancel and reschedule the jobs, I’ve never had the problem with the Moveage Group. Would definitely recommend.

Fantastic movers both times I've used them

Levi and Fabian did a fantastic job - they went above and beyond. Moved my 3 bedroom house within 8 hours, even though the place I moved to was split over 3 levels with very narrow stairways. Will continue to use Moveage for moves!

Excellent Service

Bob and Sher arrived on time and loaded our furniture with absolute care and efficiency. The two flights of stairs at our destination required heavy lifting and clever manoeuvring to ensure our furniture arrived unscathed, and Bob and Sher’s skills and patience more than met the task. They were friendly and helpful, listening carefully to our requests and willingly answering our questions. Great value for money, we would highly recommend this service to others and we won’t hesitate to engage Moveage Group (and indeed Bob & Sher) again when we next move house.

Bob and Sher are great!

Bob and Sher did an amazing job. They have moved our inner city 2 bedroom apartment, navigating all the complexities that come with big buildings. No damage to furniture, they took the time to wrap everything. Job well done.