4.9

Claire O.
    Claire O.South East Queensland, QLD

Helpful service, but wrong truck

The two guys who came to help with my move (Fabian and John) were wonderful and very friendly! The service was efficient but Movage did send a far larger truck than asked for which caused issues because it was difficult to park it in a place without blocking traffic or other houses. I specified when booking that I needed a maximum 2-3-room truck because my driveway is very tight, but ended up with a giant 6-room truck. Besides the wrong truck being sent, everything else was fantastic. Would definitely use Movage again but be very clear on details when booking with them. The booking service was also very smooth and easy.

Very efficient stress free move

Very happy with how my move went. I had some large items including pot plants which Fabian and Sebastian managed no problem. Would definitely use them again. (3 bedroom house move from Brisbane to Sunshine Coast)

Mary
    Mary

Thanks Nick and Fenton

These guys were very friendly and helpful, with our move on Saturday 17 November, and I would recommend them. However, they seemed to drag out the time, especially towards the end, so they could charge extra - they charge in 15 minute blocks. We only had a small amount to move (less than 3 hours) so needing a rest break shouldn’t have been an issue, it was also a relatively cool day! The distance, which I do at least once a day, is only a 10 minute drive but it took them in well in excess of 15 minutes. They also seemed to take an a lot of time calculating the cost. My advice would be to use this company but just keep an eye on timing.

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Moveage Group compares to other Furniture Removalists

Warner

Polite, careful with the furniture and walls, great guys. Took a bit longer than we expected, not sure if this is expected and we underestimated or not

Great Movers

Dan & Bob moved our 4 bedroom house without any breakages and were very professional. Nothing was too much trouble for them. It was a shame that James was not well and we had to wait for Bob to take over. Dan did a great job on his own in the mean time. Very happy with the company.

Great moving service

Apartment with two bedrooms. Relatively short distance, about 15 minutes from inner city to outer suburbs. Took roughly 4 and a half hours to move everything. Offered free boxes which was good as they were needed. Was cautious of where they parked. As well as cautious of how much was going into the public elevator if it was being used as to not inconvenience anyone else during the move.

They did good

The guys at Moveage group got my 2 bed house within about 3 hours lifting heavy furniture downstairs.
    Thanks heaps for all your help.

Christina
    ChristinaBrisbane

Dale and George review moveage group

The guys were amazing. They are so professional at handling the heavy and glass furniture.
    Recommend them to anyone would like to move soon.