Movie Guys / Game Guys

Movie Guys / Game Guys

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Movie Guys / Game Guys? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.5

Terrible

Waited 7 weeks for one of my ten top game picks and still never got one of them. Don't think they had any of the games,tried to contact Gamegays but they don't even have a phone number,should have been suspicious of any business that doesn't have a phone number.
    In Queensland
    Never got the new release games.

notgood
    notgoodAustralia

Terrible

This company started off OK but lost the plot real quick. They seem to be a back yard job and after a long wait for our DVD's they were badly scratched. The turn around times are slow and the communication is not great. There are better companies providing the same service. We cancelled as did a friend of mine with simular issues.
    They hire games and easy to use site.
    Too expensive as product spends to much time in the post or is not being sent when they state.

JayJay868
    JayJay868Victoria, 3724

OK

I did utilise the free 15-day trial from Movie Guys, however didn't continue it as I found the dispatching too slow. The range of DVDs was pretty good, and their website was easy enough to use. I suppose from QLD to VIC and vice versa, there will be considerable delays involved; postage is one aspect, however it was hard to tell if there was further delays from the QLD-end at Movie Guys. It would be good to get a review from someone situated in NSW or QLD, just to find out if the dispatching is any quicker in those states.
    Fair selection of movies. Easy to use / navigate website. Free trial useful.
    I found the dispatching to be slow (however that is VIC to/from QLD so you cannot expect it to be extremely good).

Terrible

Received an email telling customers that they are no longer servicing with DVDs They have sold all stock to Quickflix because they could not make a go of it and make it work. Now they are saying to stay with them if you a gaming customer as they will still service. I find that hard to beleive. They could not cut it with DVD and they will make it work with a -double the price product- I think not. You may look at the site but I know as a past customer that what they show they have instock - they do NOT - I have never ever ever received any of my top 5 requests. Now I know why....... BACK YARD JOB ...... good bye and NO GOOD LUCK from this unhappy loyal customer.
    Very nice site