Moving Mates

Moving Mates (page 2 of 2)

Brand Manager for Moving Mates? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3

Michael Jowett
    Michael JowettFalls Creek

Moving can be stressful - Moving Mates will make it even worse

If you value your sanity - do not use Moving Mates!

phantom astronomy
    phantom astronomyAU

Be very wary Scammers

This mob has been scamming a lot of people got me for $1500 was advised by ACCC to go to court misleading and deceptive practices they are under investigation by the ACCC and ASIC have their eyes on them now as well.......If they have already scammed you contact the ACCC

M-R
    M-RSouthwest, VIC

Horror move

From Sydney to Geelong, late April '16. They scammed me, quoting an amount and then, with my goods in their van, claiming the packing had taken an inordinate amount of time. I had to pay them more than $800 more.
    It eventuated that there were very few of my possessions they did not damage - many beyond repair.
    If this form would allow it, I would post my review with zero stars - but it doesn't. The single star is grossly over the worth of this company.

Furniture Removalists