Moving Mates

Moving Mates

Brand Manager for Moving Mates? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3
    Lynette O.
    Lynette O.Canberra 2600, ACT

Damaged belongings

The two guys who moved me spoke in their own language most of the time and complained about the furniture they had to move. One of them asked to give my address to his friend so his friend could come across and pick something up.
    They broke so many things and whilst I acknowledge it was raining that day, it didn’t excuse just how wet everything was. My bed was unable to be used as it was wet right through, blankets and boxes soaked. It took me a week to wash everything and I’m still replacing broken items.
    The final straw was when I questioned the price at the end, the guy raised his voice at me and charged me an extra hour.

The only positive about the experience was the lady I dealt with organising the move was friendly.

Russelllea
    RussellleaSydney, NSW

Broke a window. Refuse to own up. Stay away.

Were 20 minutes late to the move start time. Broke a window at the new premises and refuse to acknowledge / or pay. Don’t believe they actually have insurance. Beware. Steer clear.

Gkb
    Gkb

Dangerous acts by the Removalists

The movers left the front door to my apartment and apartment complex wide open when the left after removing my belongings! I’m lucky myself or someone in my building wasn’t robbed or assaulted due to this easy access left by the removalist’s. What’s worse is that the owner of the company seemed to not care at all! Absolutely disgusted by their actions but more by the owner’s blatant disregard and dismissal of how dangerous and serious this is!

Karen
    KarenCanberra

The worst moving experience I've ever had

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Moving Mates compares to other Furniture Removalists

Inexperienced and took too long. Moving staff and supervisor lied and unhelpful

2 bed apartment plus storage unit. 3km in distance. Moved started on time but took ages - 9 hrs - we moved exactly same stuff previously in 4 hours.

Kah
    KahMelbourne

Never use this moving company

I recently moved a short distance in Melbourne and had a terrible experience with this company. After dismantling my dining table, the removalist lost the bolts for reassemble. A floor lamp also disappeared in the move. After chasing these missing items with the driver and the administrator, the Operations Manager who is also the owner of the company responded with "what do you want me to do about it". The driver likewise accepted no responsibility for the lost items but instead blamed my daughter. I would not recommend using them.

Shelby
    ShelbyBacchus marsh

More of a headache then its worth.

Michael Jowett
    Michael JowettFalls Creek

Moving can be stressful - Moving Mates will make it even worse

If you value your sanity - do not use Moving Mates!

Furniture Removalists

Find out how Moving Mates compares to other Furniture Removalists

phantom astronomy
    phantom astronomyAU

Be very wary Scammers

This mob has been scamming a lot of people got me for $1500 was advised by ACCC to go to court misleading and deceptive practices they are under investigation by the ACCC and ASIC have their eyes on them now as well.......If they have already scammed you contact the ACCC

M-R
    M-RSouthwest, VIC

Horror move

From Sydney to Geelong, late April '16. They scammed me, quoting an amount and then, with my goods in their van, claiming the packing had taken an inordinate amount of time. I had to pay them more than $800 more.
    It eventuated that there were very few of my possessions they did not damage - many beyond repair.
    If this form would allow it, I would post my review with zero stars - but it doesn't. The single star is grossly over the worth of this company.