Movo

Movo

See the Best Financial Planning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Movo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
    Jec
    Jec

Below Average

I got on here and read the reviews but didn't take the advice - I signed up to Movo parted ways with my $200 for the basic package, completed all the paperwork waited 2 weeks and nothing! waited another week still nothing then in the fourth week I decided to email and request my money back. Then a couple of days later no response but a notification that my road map was ready, most of the information in the road map is copied from there free online information and the road map itself basically informed to clear all my debt and i'll have more for savings. Not very happy and i will attempt to get a refund for poor service, false advertising and bad customer service.

Non-responsive financial advisors

As a 30-something who didn't want to approach a bricks-and-mortar financial advisor, the idea of submitting relevant financial details online and receiving a financial advice road-map within 7 business days, sounded great!

After having purchased their middle-of-the-line premium plan whereby your details are assessed by a qualified financial advisor, I have not heard from Movo in almost 3 weeks.

Emails have yielded no response and I have begun the arduous task of attempting to reclaim my outlay.

I cannot recommend this business to anyone else.

Austin
    Austinasked

Hey Darian, Did you end up hearing back? I'm interested in knowing what your end experience was like.

Darian

Hi Austin, no I did not hear back from Movo at all. I was successful in claiming money spent, back through my credit card provider though. I would stay clear of Movo and I would also be hesitant to engage with any other similar service without solid recommendations. Maybe a bricks and mortar financial advisor would have been better!