Mow Now

4.4

803 reviews · Statistics

85% · 685107 · 13%
Rates and Fees
See the Best Gardening & Landscaping in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Emma
Emma

m74467766
m74467766VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

AMAZING INCREDIBLE

Allen knock on the front door introduced him self to me ask if I could open the side gate that leads into the back yard we walked around my property he explained what he was going to do on my property. I went back inside the house I heard a knock on the front door I opened it Allen said I have completed the work on your property just letting you know so you can lock your side gate. I stood there like a statue couldn't believe how beautiful my front yard is looking Allen you are incredible your workmanship is amazing your very professional and very friendly and polite.
  • +5Thumbnail
JPWH
JPWHVictoria

Efficient

Been using Mow now for regular service and cannot fault Paul’s mowing service.
Carol
Carol2 posts

Excellent work!

Allen did a great job of mowing my lawn, the edges were trimmed meticulously, and he tidied the paths before he left. Overall it was an excellent job!
Alex
Alex

Highly recommend

The lawn looks awesome. Staff are very helpful. The garden was left in a tidy condition. Thank you Mow Now.
Bron
Bron

Job done

Paul did a great job mowing and tidying up our small yard.
Susan
Susan

Great job JOE

Thank you for your excellent work! And I am very pleased. Will only use you for future mowing and hedge trimming.
The booking service is hassle free. The team is friendly and always keeps me up to date. I highly recommend Mow Now to everyone!
Larry
LarryVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great work and ethic!

We had Sorin from Mow Now doing trimming and gutting cleaning for us. It was perfectly and efficiently done. We prepaid the booking and was refunded for the hours unused. The team at the Mow Now office has been very helpful as always. We highly recommend Sorin and the Mow Now team!
Mrbear
Mrbear2 posts

Over grown

Grass was over half a metre tall. Tony just picked a starting point and got the job done. 3 hours seemed just enough.
Would recommend to anyone.
VICKI
VICKI

Awesome job

Awesome job as always! Thank you so much Kevin and Team ! :)
Wei Chin Ng
Wei Chin NgVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing!

Allen has mowed my lawns and done the weeds twice now, and both times he was extremely efficient, knowledgeable, punctual - i was very impressed with his work! Will highly recommend and definitely get him to do the job again
Sean N
Sean N3 posts

Excellent Service, Affordable Price

Leo did an awesome job on what was an overgrown and ill-mainted lawn. Looks fantastic now.
Janina Grant
Janina GrantVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

The service was excellent, Shane did a great job mowing and tidying my lawn. Very prompt and communicated regarding the time and the now.
Janet
JanetVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Awesome job Max

Thank you Max for mowing my lawns yesterday. Regards, Janet
Catherine
Catherine

Happy

Customer service is always fast to respond and easy to deal with.

Lawn mower person does a good job and leaves it clean and tidy without any issues.

Choi
ChoiWAPerth, WA

Horrible. Please do not use this company

It is terrible. The gardener didn't show up twice. I waited a month already but they didn't pay back yet.
Do not use this company otherwise you can waste your time and energy.

KeyCheah
KeyCheah

Mowing

The gardener came with the mower machine without the clipping catcher. He cut the lawn too short. In fact he has damaged some part of the lawn. The gardeners are unreliable, many cancellations and recheduled.
Peter W.
Peter W.ACTForde 2914, ACT

Good job

Lawn/grass mowed and edged professionally. Hedging trimmed as requested and required.
Cmull
CmullQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Mow Now is awesome!

Job was completed quickly, team were very friendly and kept me up to date at all times.
Treesa
Treesa2 posts

Terrific guys

Lawns and edges done on 14Dec by Joe - excellent job, the edges are looking their best for Xmas!
Different people each time, always do a good job, but some are spectacular! Thanks Joe
Jackson
JacksonMelbourne5 posts

Brilliant and professional job

Nathan and his partner arrived promptly at 7.30 am to cut our front lawns..
The end result was excellent, with the lawns looking immaculate. I have requested the same team be employed to service our gardening needs on a regular basis. It was a job really well done and I have had many gardeners in recent times who have not been as proficient!!
Jennifer
JenniferVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy with the job done

Mow now’s booking process is easy, good communicate Re: confirmation , changes etc. But most of all I am impressed by the great job on our lawns by Kevin, the gardener that served us. He took care, left everything tidy and did a terrific job.
Best Of Homecare
Best Of HomecareVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The services were extraordinory

We are located in Sothern suburb and we have received the MOW NOW Contact through google serch. Absoulute happy to do service with them. They are very reliable, punctual and trustable.
Nads G.
Nads G.

Lawn mowed

Thankyou for doing such a good job of my mother's lawn this morning out at Campbelltown.
Lyndsie Houia
Lyndsie HouiaWAPerth, WA2 posts

Pathetic scammers

Never done the job expect payment without even seeing the job failed arriving twice told me job was done to get home to nothing done pathetic company shutdown the perth depot just useless liars
Melanie
Melanie

Great thorough service

Lawn always looked great after a Mow Now visit, they were very thorough.

Shahrezade
ShahrezadeNSWSydney, NSW

Groomed lawn

Great guys and very professional work always when they come.
Laith Alchinno
Laith AlchinnoNSWSydney, NSW

The job was perfect

Jack is a brilliant guy and he is very particular about his job.
Annie
AnnieNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Perfect service

Absolutely confident of excellent service and communication. Very pleased with Mow Now.
Wieda
WiedaVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Good and affordable

Affordable service, flexible and easy to communicate with. Thank you!
Jeromeni
Jeromeni2 posts

Chris
Chris

Mowing

Mowing always on time.
Always given a few days prior notice., by email.
Paid by credit card so no need to be available to pay.
John Holmes
John HolmesVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent professional organisation

A wonderful service of excellent gardeners both courteous and very thorough. Administrative staff always helpful and prepared to work in with your needs. A real help to people who struggle with mowing and gardening.
Wolfvy -.
Wolfvy -.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fixed up a real bad mess

Bryce did a fantastic job cleaning up the rental property I’m currently at.
Cant thank him enough!
10/10.
Maria
MariaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality work

Paul mowed my lawn, removed weeds and trimmed tree branches. He worked hard and did a very good job. I was happy with his efforts. My garden looks so much better!
Sam
Sam

Great Service

Mow Now is taking care of my elderly dad's mowing and we can't be happier. Very good service, efficient, tidy.. and very reliable.

Diane Denman
Diane Denman

Lawnmowing

Allen has once again exceeded our expectations. Although he hasn't done the lawns for quite a few months, he was just as I remember, very courteous and knows exactly what we want done. Thoroughly recommend him to other customers.
Marianna
Marianna

Amazing service!!

I highly recommend Daniel’s service! Excellent work and very quick!
Jac
Jac

Brilliant

Brilliant job Thankyou Jason. It’s a tiny courtyard - required great deal of skill.
Nat
Nat

Garden tidy up!

-Professional and helpful communication
-Exactly as requested RE work completed
-Great staff nature and interactions
-Efficient to book in despite new customer
-Highly recommend