Moxie

Moxie (page 2 of 4)

Pros

• Can take a heavy flow without leaking

• Discreet and easy-to-carry packaging

• Simple and comfortable to insert

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)

Must have product

This is the “must have” product in our house. The brand is fantastic and has never let us down. I know I can trust it to work , no leaks. Love the branding/ packaging. It’s the brand I search for on the shelves, always.

High quality + pretty

I’m a huge fan of the Moxie pads. Not only is the packaging super cute, but they’re well priced and high quality. A great Aussie company. Nice to see some competition in this area as I’ve noticed the quality has dropped among the multinationals.

Love them!

It’s an amazing product. I only use pads during my period. The Moxie pads are super comfortable, absorbent and have never caused me any irritation. Extra love for the tins too! Always easy and discreet to carry around in my bag ♥️

Fabulousssss

Cute and innovative packaging. I hate carrying tampons in my bag so these products are truly awesome and not embarrassing if they fall out of your bag. Love it. Highly recommend.

Is it possible to love a tampon? Because I do!

These tampons are simply the most comfortable and reliable product I've tried yet. End of story. Sometimes they are priced a bit above some other options but ladies, you get what you pay for. Not the place to cheap out; you'll be sorry. The fact that I can forget all about my period and get on with my life is worth everything.

By far the best product!!

Moxie tampons and pads would have to be the best on the market! They feel soft and great when wearing them. No leakages which is your main concern when you have your period and best of all you get the best looking tin that can be used again and again!! Love them, they are so cute!

Best product

Moxie is the best on the market!!! Thank you for thinking up such a great product, it's the only one I buy now. Ps. Obsessed with the packaging it comes in ❤❤❤

Y. Jar
Y. JarMelbourne

Only tampon I buy...

I have been a Moxie user for years. Love the brand and the product.
I have never had any leaks or issues and love being able to just throw a tin in my bag and head to work.
I am now using the organic product and I think it is fantastic.
Having a baby was the first time Moxie was off my shopping list.

Zoe g
Zoe g

Excited to get my period

I actually look forward to my monthly box from Moxie club. They’re amazing and saves me rushing out to the shops. I always add chocolate and a pair of undies in there too. My favourite item is definitely the panty liners. So thin it feels like I’m not wearing anything. Love them

Sally
SallyMelbourne

Only product I use!

LOVE Moxie! The Moxie products are such high quality and the packaging is amazing. The tins are such a great design and discreet if they happen to fall out my handbag

Shannon
ShannonMelbourne

The tins are genius!!!

This product is just amazing. The cute tins are just genius and resolve that problem of tampons awkwardly rolling around our falling out of your bag! Love your work Moxie!!!

CMC
CMCMelbourne

The BEST you can get!

I am obsessed with this entire range. The products do exactly what they promise, and look incredible (in such a subtle way that you can leave them around the house and on your desk!). Moxie box club is also a must have - they spring special surprises on you and cheer you up when you need it most!
Cannot recommend more highly!

Fantastic products, fantastic cause!!

In conjunction with moxies products being so amazing and easy to use their charitable work is deffinetly worth mentioning. Helping those in need around the world with donations and education is truely inspirational. Keep up the great work !!

Danielle
Danielle

Love Moxie

Love Moxie it’s my go-to! A great product, cute packaging (love how it doesn’t squash in my handbag) and a company with ethical practices. Can’t fault them - wouldn’t use another brand.

CarolK
CarolKMelbourne

Love Moxie!

I'm a huge fan of this brand, and I especially love the product. The cute tin packaging stop the tampons from rolling around in my bag. No other brand I've used previously comes close to the quality of Moxie.

Features:

Moxie offers a wide range of feminine hygiene products.

The brand’s tampons come in mini, regular, and super sizes, and cost between $4.70-$5 for a 16 pack.

• They come in 16, 20, 30 or 32 packs, letting you choose the amount of tampons that make them easiest to store and carry around.
  • Twist open wrappers allow for simple, hygienic opening by minimising your hand’s contact with the tampon.
  • You can buy these tampons in stylish and discreet tins, and refill packs to top up your tins - this allows for sturdier protection of your delicate feminine hygiene products.
  • Moxie tampons have a clover-shaped design for increased comfort and absorption capabilities.
  • They’re made from rayon fibres with a polyethylene and polyester cover, and a cotton string.

Moxie’s menstrual cups can be bought in a regular or a super size, and cost $40.

• Their menstrual cups are made with 100% medical-grade silicone, meaning you don’t have to worry about upsetting your vagina’s flora and pH balance.
  • They come with a travel pod, so you can easily and discreetly store it when you take it around.
  • You can wear these menstrual cups for up to 8 hours, so you can go much of the day without giving your period a second thought.
  • The period cups have grips for easy removal, making it as fuss-free as possible so you can get on with the day.
  • They’re BPA, latex and plastic free - meaning they don’t contain any harmful chemicals.
  • All of Moxie’s menstrual cups are vegan.

Moxie also offers a lot of their feminine hygiene products in starter kits, essentials boxes and gift kits - so you can add a little something (be it some chocolate, a book, or a hot water bottle cover) to make handling your period that little bit easier.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that they didn’t experience any leakage when using Moxie tampons, saying that they could hold a heavy flow effectively. They also said that the tampon itself was sturdy and didn’t break, as the fibres held together well.
  • The packaging of the tampons were praised, with many reviewers appreciating how discreet, aesthetically pleasing, and easy to carry the tins were.
  • According to many reviewers, Moxie tampons are easy and comfortable to insert.
  • Reviewers also loved the brand’s ethos, citing the fact that it supports women in poorer areas of the world a cherry on top when it came to supporting it.
CategoryTampons & Menstrual Cups