Moxie

Moxie (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Tampons in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

By far the best product!!

Moxie tampons and pads would have to be the best on the market! They feel soft and great when wearing them. No leakages which is your main concern when you have your period and best of all you get the best looking tin that can be used again and again!! Love them, they are so cute!

Best product

Moxie is the best on the market!!! Thank you for thinking up such a great product, it's the only one I buy now. Ps. Obsessed with the packaging it comes in ❤❤❤

Y. Jar

Y. JarMelbourne

Only tampon I buy...

I have been a Moxie user for years. Love the brand and the product.
I have never had any leaks or issues and love being able to just throw a tin in my bag and head to work.
I am now using the organic product and I think it is fantastic.
Having a baby was the first time Moxie was off my shopping list.

Zoe g

Zoe g

Excited to get my period

I actually look forward to my monthly box from Moxie club. They’re amazing and saves me rushing out to the shops. I always add chocolate and a pair of undies in there too. My favourite item is definitely the panty liners. So thin it feels like I’m not wearing anything. Love them

Sally

SallyMelbourne

Only product I use!

LOVE Moxie! The Moxie products are such high quality and the packaging is amazing. The tins are such a great design and discreet if they happen to fall out my handbag

Shannon

ShannonMelbourne

The tins are genius!!!

This product is just amazing. The cute tins are just genius and resolve that problem of tampons awkwardly rolling around our falling out of your bag! Love your work Moxie!!!

CMC

CMCMelbourne

The BEST you can get!

I am obsessed with this entire range. The products do exactly what they promise, and look incredible (in such a subtle way that you can leave them around the house and on your desk!). Moxie box club is also a must have - they spring special surprises on you and cheer you up when you need it most!
Cannot recommend more highly!

Fantastic products, fantastic cause!!

In conjunction with moxies products being so amazing and easy to use their charitable work is deffinetly worth mentioning. Helping those in need around the world with donations and education is truely inspirational. Keep up the great work !!

Danielle

Danielle

Love Moxie

Love Moxie it’s my go-to! A great product, cute packaging (love how it doesn’t squash in my handbag) and a company with ethical practices. Can’t fault them - wouldn’t use another brand.

CarolK

CarolKMelbourne

Love Moxie!

I'm a huge fan of this brand, and I especially love the product. The cute tin packaging stop the tampons from rolling around in my bag. No other brand I've used previously comes close to the quality of Moxie.

Fab customer service and great products

You legit get FRECKLE chocolates in the subscription packs. Who hates running out to find an open IGA at 2am? Yeah, me too. Subscription = win. It’s like the creme de la crop of sanitary products. Won’t use any other brands. Customer service is also phenomenal.

Best on the Market!

Moxie is comfortable, affordable and the best on the market! I have been using them for over 9 years and I haven’t had one issue with them yet! I highly recommend them to any young girl looking for a fantastic and good quality product! LOVE THEM! ❤️

Love Moxie and the Moxie Box Club!!

I have been using Moxie products since their conception. I love the tins to keep in my bag, and love that I can buy packs to re fill my existing tins. Moxie box club is a great idea - it’s awesome not to ever be in a situation where you find yourself without the sanitary products you need! I also love the work they have done with their ‘pads for pads initiative’ where they provide re-usable pads to girls in disadvantaged countries who would otherwise be unable to attend and complete school when they have their period.

Always my first choice

Tampons are fab, size is great in regular and super, very comfortable to use. Plus the gorgeous tins stop them from rolling about in my bag. I’ve been using Moxie for years and they’ll always be my first choice, excellent product.

Moxie Magnificence!

Have used Moxie for years, Looooove this brand and all the products especially the fact that the products are organic and tins are reusable and sooooo handy. They are great in the handbag and don't get squished like the boxes do and overall very reasonably priced. Thanks Moxie :)

KSB

KSBMelbourne

Great product

Great product, reasonably priced and cute packaging.
Love Moxie products so much, thank you for making something I’m not embarrassed carrying around, fits perfectly in my handbag and doesn’t crush.

Soft pads

These pads have the softest coating on them, compared to any other pads I've tried. I highly recommend. They also cause no skin irritation for me which is a concern with other pad companies. Really happy with them.

Love Moxie!!

I have been using Moxie for years and find the tampons very comfortable and absorbent. I also love the packaging and the fact that they don’t get crushed in my bag! The ultimate tampon pack.

EmM

EmMSydney

The only product I will ever use!

Moxie has been my go-to since it hit the shelves over 13 years ago. The tampons themselves are the silkiest, comfiest and easiest to apply whilst having the some pretty fab packaging. I travel a lot and never have to deal with crushed packaging or tampons littering my purse. Not once have I have any leakages and I’m always confident and comfortable. If you haven’t tried Moxie, then you need to.

HUGE Fan

I have been a dedicated user of the Moxie brand for many many years now. On the odd occasion I been unable to find, other brands have not come close to the reliability, comfort & cost of Moxie. I am a big fan! Thank you Moxie for providing such a reliable (& lets face it, rather pretty also!) product to we women of the world.