Moxie

Moxie (page 3 of 4)

Pros

• Can take a heavy flow without leaking

• Discreet and easy-to-carry packaging

• Simple and comfortable to insert

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)

Fab customer service and great products

You legit get FRECKLE chocolates in the subscription packs. Who hates running out to find an open IGA at 2am? Yeah, me too. Subscription = win. It’s like the creme de la crop of sanitary products. Won’t use any other brands. Customer service is also phenomenal.

Best on the Market!

Moxie is comfortable, affordable and the best on the market! I have been using them for over 9 years and I haven’t had one issue with them yet! I highly recommend them to any young girl looking for a fantastic and good quality product! LOVE THEM! ❤️

Love Moxie and the Moxie Box Club!!

I have been using Moxie products since their conception. I love the tins to keep in my bag, and love that I can buy packs to re fill my existing tins. Moxie box club is a great idea - it’s awesome not to ever be in a situation where you find yourself without the sanitary products you need! I also love the work they have done with their ‘pads for pads initiative’ where they provide re-usable pads to girls in disadvantaged countries who would otherwise be unable to attend and complete school when they have their period.

Always my first choice

Tampons are fab, size is great in regular and super, very comfortable to use. Plus the gorgeous tins stop them from rolling about in my bag. I’ve been using Moxie for years and they’ll always be my first choice, excellent product.

Moxie Magnificence!

Have used Moxie for years, Looooove this brand and all the products especially the fact that the products are organic and tins are reusable and sooooo handy. They are great in the handbag and don't get squished like the boxes do and overall very reasonably priced. Thanks Moxie :)

KSB
KSBMelbourne

Great product

Great product, reasonably priced and cute packaging.
Love Moxie products so much, thank you for making something I’m not embarrassed carrying around, fits perfectly in my handbag and doesn’t crush.

Soft pads

These pads have the softest coating on them, compared to any other pads I've tried. I highly recommend. They also cause no skin irritation for me which is a concern with other pad companies. Really happy with them.

Love Moxie!!

I have been using Moxie for years and find the tampons very comfortable and absorbent. I also love the packaging and the fact that they don’t get crushed in my bag! The ultimate tampon pack.

EmM
EmMSydney

The only product I will ever use!

Moxie has been my go-to since it hit the shelves over 13 years ago. The tampons themselves are the silkiest, comfiest and easiest to apply whilst having the some pretty fab packaging. I travel a lot and never have to deal with crushed packaging or tampons littering my purse. Not once have I have any leakages and I’m always confident and comfortable. If you haven’t tried Moxie, then you need to.

HUGE Fan

I have been a dedicated user of the Moxie brand for many many years now. On the odd occasion I been unable to find, other brands have not come close to the reliability, comfort & cost of Moxie. I am a big fan! Thank you Moxie for providing such a reliable (& lets face it, rather pretty also!) product to we women of the world.

Moxie - ‘time of the month’ queens!

Love everything about Moxie! The cute packaging, the fun branding ... but mostly the superior products! So many competitor products perform like they’ve never been tested ... Moxie’s range never let me down, & the service proposition (love the subscription service) is exceptional too!

Amazing product!!

The gorgeous little tins stop them from emptying out in your handbag and the products themselves are amazing. Pads are super thin and super absorbent, even for post childbirth!!! Highly recommend ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Megsy
MegsySydney

Love the Moxie Box Club!

I've been buying Moxie products for years, their tampons never leak and I find their night pad the most comfortable. I just signed up to the Moxie Box Club over Christmas and got my first Box last week, and I have to say, I absolutely love it! I got my regular Moxie products but also chose a few other items, like chocolate and a body scrub. I'll definitely keep my subscription going. Thanks Moxie!

Fantastic product, wonderful regular box club, socially conciouse company.

I love this product. The tins are practical and the tampons great, there is an organic option AND the company is socially conscious ( pads for pads initiative). ALSO, they have this awesome Box Club which I've just become a member of. A box arrives at my door on a regular basis filled with all the things I need for my box. :) It makes having periods fun. So happy. It would be even better if they brought back the refill option.

Le
LeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not great

Once when I ran out of tampons I went to the local petrol station late at night and found moxie tampons. I loved the tins and how many you get for a cheap price especially in Australia, but when I tried the tampon it was so irritating and painful I had to stop using them. However I did reuse the tin for my usual care free tampons which was good :)

Features:

Moxie offers a wide range of feminine hygiene products.

The brand’s tampons come in mini, regular, and super sizes, and cost between $4.70-$5 for a 16 pack.

• They come in 16, 20, 30 or 32 packs, letting you choose the amount of tampons that make them easiest to store and carry around.
  • Twist open wrappers allow for simple, hygienic opening by minimising your hand’s contact with the tampon.
  • You can buy these tampons in stylish and discreet tins, and refill packs to top up your tins - this allows for sturdier protection of your delicate feminine hygiene products.
  • Moxie tampons have a clover-shaped design for increased comfort and absorption capabilities.
  • They’re made from rayon fibres with a polyethylene and polyester cover, and a cotton string.

Moxie’s menstrual cups can be bought in a regular or a super size, and cost $40.

• Their menstrual cups are made with 100% medical-grade silicone, meaning you don’t have to worry about upsetting your vagina’s flora and pH balance.
  • They come with a travel pod, so you can easily and discreetly store it when you take it around.
  • You can wear these menstrual cups for up to 8 hours, so you can go much of the day without giving your period a second thought.
  • The period cups have grips for easy removal, making it as fuss-free as possible so you can get on with the day.
  • They’re BPA, latex and plastic free - meaning they don’t contain any harmful chemicals.
  • All of Moxie’s menstrual cups are vegan.

Moxie also offers a lot of their feminine hygiene products in starter kits, essentials boxes and gift kits - so you can add a little something (be it some chocolate, a book, or a hot water bottle cover) to make handling your period that little bit easier.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that they didn’t experience any leakage when using Moxie tampons, saying that they could hold a heavy flow effectively. They also said that the tampon itself was sturdy and didn’t break, as the fibres held together well.
  • The packaging of the tampons were praised, with many reviewers appreciating how discreet, aesthetically pleasing, and easy to carry the tins were.
  • According to many reviewers, Moxie tampons are easy and comfortable to insert.
  • Reviewers also loved the brand’s ethos, citing the fact that it supports women in poorer areas of the world a cherry on top when it came to supporting it.
CategoryTampons & Menstrual Cups