Can take a heavy flow without leaking
Discreet and easy-to-carry packaging
Simple and comfortable to insert
only good thing is the packaging
So I couldn't get my regular carefree super tampons so I brought Moxie " because they looked pretty" When I opened the packaging I had to check that I had brought super. They were the size of a mini. And worked liked a mini for my first day. I went to another shop and went back to my reliable carefree.
No Innovation Here - worst product ever...
Sure the package is adorable but there is zero innovation from its primary competitor, o.b., or anything else in the marketplace. As a youngster I was terrified to use an applicator-based tampon and found o.b. as a compromise but they required a bit of vaseline for easy entry. When I came across Moxie's claim of "silken glaze coating" which seemed like it might ease insertion, I paid the extra cost for the super cute tin. Sorry, ladies. These are as difficult to use as ever (and not even as absorbent as o.b.), therefore I will continue to ruin ...the environment with applicators. Try again, ladies. Next time it would be great to see something entirely new. Cute container Uncomfortable to insert; no more absorbent/effective than competitors; VERY expensive
I will buy any other brand to avoid this sort of waste. Great product, but very irresponsible choice for a company in 2011.
Very wasteful packaging. Two tins in every box. Every month, I have to throw out a cardboard box, plus two metals tins??? This is insane. The tins are completely reusable, what is this company thinking???
Find out how Moxie compares to other Tampons & Menstrual Cups
Know better, choose better.
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
Get an answer from our members
Moxie offers a wide range of feminine hygiene products.
The brand’s tampons come in mini, regular, and super sizes, and cost between $4.70-$5 for a 16 pack.
- They come in 16, 20, 30 or 32 packs, letting you choose the amount of tampons that make them easiest to store and carry around.
- Twist open wrappers allow for simple, hygienic opening by minimising your hand’s contact with the tampon.
- You can buy these tampons in stylish and discreet tins, and refill packs to top up your tins - this allows for sturdier protection of your delicate feminine hygiene products.
- Moxie tampons have a clover-shaped design for increased comfort and absorption capabilities.
- They’re made from rayon fibres with a polyethylene and polyester cover, and a cotton string.
Moxie’s menstrual cups can be bought in a regular or a super size, and cost $40.
- Their menstrual cups are made with 100% medical-grade silicone, meaning you don’t have to worry about upsetting your vagina’s flora and pH balance.
- They come with a travel pod, so you can easily and discreetly store it when you take it around.
- You can wear these menstrual cups for up to 8 hours, so you can go much of the day without giving your period a second thought.
- The period cups have grips for easy removal, making it as fuss-free as possible so you can get on with the day.
- They’re BPA, latex and plastic free - meaning they don’t contain any harmful chemicals.
- All of Moxie’s menstrual cups are vegan.
Moxie also offers a lot of their feminine hygiene products in starter kits, essentials boxes and gift kits - so you can add a little something (be it some chocolate, a book, or a hot water bottle cover) to make handling your period that little bit easier.
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers said that they didn’t experience any leakage when using Moxie tampons, saying that they could hold a heavy flow effectively. They also said that the tampon itself was sturdy and didn’t break, as the fibres held together well.
- The packaging of the tampons were praised, with many reviewers appreciating how discreet, aesthetically pleasing, and easy to carry the tins were.
- According to many reviewers, Moxie tampons are easy and comfortable to insert.
- Reviewers also loved the brand’s ethos, citing the fact that it supports women in poorer areas of the world a cherry on top when it came to supporting it.
|Category||Tampons & Menstrual Cups|
|Release date||Mar 2010|
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.