Moxie

Moxie

See the Best Tampons & Menstrual Cups in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Moxie? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Can take a heavy flow without leaking

• Discreet and easy-to-carry packaging

• Simple and comfortable to insert

Le
LeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not great

Once when I ran out of tampons I went to the local petrol station late at night and found moxie tampons. I loved the tins and how many you get for a cheap price especially in Australia, but when I tried the tampon it was so irritating and painful I had to stop using them. However I did reuse the tin for my usual care free tampons which was good :)

brooke
brookesunbury

only good thing is the packaging

So I couldn't get my regular carefree super tampons so I brought Moxie " because they looked pretty" When I opened the packaging I had to check that I had brought super. They were the size of a mini. And worked liked a mini for my first day. I went to another shop and went back to my reliable carefree.

No Innovation Here - worst product ever...

Tampons & Menstrual Cups

Find out how Moxie compares to other Tampons & Menstrual Cups

Terrible

I will buy any other brand to avoid this sort of waste. Great product, but very irresponsible choice for a company in 2011.
Great tampons.
Very wasteful packaging. Two tins in every box. Every month, I have to throw out a cardboard box, plus two metals tins??? This is insane. The tins are completely reusable, what is this company thinking???

Features:

Moxie offers a wide range of feminine hygiene products.

The brand’s tampons come in mini, regular, and super sizes, and cost between $4.70-$5 for a 16 pack.

• They come in 16, 20, 30 or 32 packs, letting you choose the amount of tampons that make them easiest to store and carry around.
  • Twist open wrappers allow for simple, hygienic opening by minimising your hand’s contact with the tampon.
  • You can buy these tampons in stylish and discreet tins, and refill packs to top up your tins - this allows for sturdier protection of your delicate feminine hygiene products.
  • Moxie tampons have a clover-shaped design for increased comfort and absorption capabilities.
  • They’re made from rayon fibres with a polyethylene and polyester cover, and a cotton string.

Moxie’s menstrual cups can be bought in a regular or a super size, and cost $40.

• Their menstrual cups are made with 100% medical-grade silicone, meaning you don’t have to worry about upsetting your vagina’s flora and pH balance.
  • They come with a travel pod, so you can easily and discreetly store it when you take it around.
  • You can wear these menstrual cups for up to 8 hours, so you can go much of the day without giving your period a second thought.
  • The period cups have grips for easy removal, making it as fuss-free as possible so you can get on with the day.
  • They’re BPA, latex and plastic free - meaning they don’t contain any harmful chemicals.
  • All of Moxie’s menstrual cups are vegan.

Moxie also offers a lot of their feminine hygiene products in starter kits, essentials boxes and gift kits - so you can add a little something (be it some chocolate, a book, or a hot water bottle cover) to make handling your period that little bit easier.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that they didn’t experience any leakage when using Moxie tampons, saying that they could hold a heavy flow effectively. They also said that the tampon itself was sturdy and didn’t break, as the fibres held together well.
  • The packaging of the tampons were praised, with many reviewers appreciating how discreet, aesthetically pleasing, and easy to carry the tins were.
  • According to many reviewers, Moxie tampons are easy and comfortable to insert.
  • Reviewers also loved the brand’s ethos, citing the fact that it supports women in poorer areas of the world a cherry on top when it came to supporting it.
CategoryTampons & Menstrual Cups